Starbucks ends stupid stunt.

Did you hear what their CEO had to say about people who support marriage? Says he don't want our business,no problem since I have NEVER got something from their and never will.

Did you hear what their CEO had to say about people who support marriage? Says he don't want our business,no problem since I have NEVER got something from their and never will.
I found a $10 Starbucks gift card once.

I had forgotten about that.

I have never spent a cent of MY money in one.

Reminds me of when Chick Fil A buckled and apologized to gay people.
Link? I remember the faggots failed attempt at a boycott...remember the VERY long lines...I was there breakfast lunch and dinner...:)
Link? :laugh:

Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy says it was a mistake for him two years ago to involve his company in controversy over same-sex marriage.

“Every leader goes through different phases of maturity, growth and development and it helps by [recognizing] the mistakes that you make,” Cathy said. “And you learn from those mistakes. If not, you’re just a fool. I’m thankful that I lived through it and I learned a lot from it.”

http://baptistnews.com/culture/soci...a-ceo-seeks-to-get-beyond-gay-marriage-debate

Link? I remember the faggots failed attempt at a boycott...remember the VERY long lines...I was there breakfast lunch and dinner...:)
He said his public opposition and mixing business with politics was wrong, that's what he apologized for, not taking the stand he did. He's still opposed. He just doesn't want fairies in front of his restaurants protesting. It's bad for business. lol

Dan Cathy CEO of Chick-fil-A admitted it was a mistake to oppose same-sex marriage - UPI.com

Same-sex couple Juan Rivera (L) and Eric Manriquez participate in a "kiss-in" outside a Chick-fil-A restaurant, in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles on August 3, 2012. Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy's recently admitted his public opposition of gay marriage was a 'mistake'. UPI/Jim Ruymen
| License Photo

"In an interview with Leon Stafford for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Cathy doesn’t apologize for his previous public stance against gay marriage and, in fact, confirms that his personal position on same-sex marriage remains unchanged."

Read more: Dan Cathy CEO of Chick-fil-A admitted it was a mistake to oppose same-sex marriage - UPI.com

Read more: Dan Cathy CEO of Chick-fil-A admitted it was a mistake to oppose same-sex marriage - UPI.com

"A conversation about race" always means a conversation about White racism, never about Black thuggism.

Not that I ever went to Starbucks
Can't afford it?
I would no waste my money on it.
Link? :laugh:

Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy says it was a mistake for him two years ago to involve his company in controversy over same-sex marriage.

“Every leader goes through different phases of maturity, growth and development and it helps by [recognizing] the mistakes that you make,” Cathy said. “And you learn from those mistakes. If not, you’re just a fool. I’m thankful that I lived through it and I learned a lot from it.”

http://baptistnews.com/culture/soci...a-ceo-seeks-to-get-beyond-gay-marriage-debate
Ah so he said it was a mistake to involve his company but he never apologized. A man that takes a stand and stands behind that stand. So few left.

Hey moron.....invest in a spell-checker. :rolleyes-41:
Quote the word that is misspelled.
There was no word misspelled I put their for there...I intended to use THEIR ESTABLISHMENT and got side tracked.

Forum List

Back