Starbucks is testing a reusable cup program at London’s Gatwick Airport

It's kinda sad you folks think dunkin donuts tastes good.

You've obviously never had a real donut. Those things taste like plastic. Come to south Louisiana. I'll hand you a real donut that will blow your socks off.
A Beignet is so much better I don't even think of it as a doughnut.

But I'm not a fan of the coffee.

Cafe du Monde should be on everyone's Bucket List.

That's not what I'm talking about. That's not a donut.
Sounds like I have something new to try in NO.

Screw ‘bucks. Save the five cents, take the reusable cop, but toss it in the trash just like a regular cup. You save money and stick it up a lefty’s ass at the same time. A win-win!
Which is what everyone will really do. The reusables will be in the trash.

Customers at its South Terminal location will be able to either request a free reusable cup or pay 5 pence (6 cents) for a paper cup. If customers opt for the reusable cup, they will be able to drop it off at five locations throughout the terminal before boarding their flights, the coffee giant announced in a press release Sunday.
Starbucks is testing a reusable cup program at London's Gatwick Airport

source.gif

275268-shake-it-up-say-no-to-milk.gif

Do you want aids and ebola ?
Cause thats how you get aids and ebola

Customers at its South Terminal location will be able to either request a free reusable cup or pay 5 pence (6 cents) for a paper cup. If customers opt for the reusable cup, they will be able to drop it off at five locations throughout the terminal before boarding their flights, the coffee giant announced in a press release Sunday.
Starbucks is testing a reusable cup program at London's Gatwick Airport

source.gif

275268-shake-it-up-say-no-to-milk.gif

Do you want aids and ebola ?
Cause thats how you get aids and ebola
Like at a bar when you order a margarita?

Forum List

Back