Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson

You have it all ass backwards, you and the group you belong to are the ultra-whiners.
:eusa_liar::lame2:
resizedownload.php

Everybody is against me and my religion.

First, for one thing, Starbucks has offered a free college degree to any employees eligible to ASU online, since June of 2014. The only thing new is offering it to one vet's family member as well.
Now, it turns out ASU, Starbucks and Veterans Affairs teamed up together in this endeavor. The gi bill covers ASU.
And when Starbucks teamed up with the Feds a few years ago, suddenly they now have some stores on bases. Seems to me much of this is for show, while really offering only to pay for a spouse or child, as the gi bill already covered the vet, themselves. Now they are just offering to do for them as they have for other employees previously.
This seems to be a cash cow for ASU, Starbucks benefits by getting to place shops on base, and the feds (really us) are supporting most of it.
It is commendable they have hired 5500 vets, 2.7% of their total workforce. Is that exceptional, though, for such a large corporation?
I did. Can't seem to find any numbers. I did find the benefits only apply to getting their degree online from Arizona State University online program.
And there is this-
But 66% said candidates who obtained degrees online were not viewed as favorably as job applicants with traditional degrees. “HR managers are normally pretty conservative and a little bit cautious,” said Margaret Fiester, SHRM’s operations manager for the HR Knowledge Center.
Can an Online Degree Really Help You Get a Job?

Why don't you Google it? :)

What the fuck does that have anything to do with this topic?
:wine::crybaby:
I am not religious, moron. Not in any way, shape or form. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Totally, thoroughly non-religious. So I have no idea what point you think you are making about my post.

OMG I just looked at the Holiday Beans. They're selling them in a Red bags covered in Christmas decorations.

Those two timing bastards......

Boycott!!!!
Yep. I saw a bag of the special holiday blend the other day too. It's in a red bag. I didn't notice what decorations were on it. Don't worry about those things.

I cheated, I have a bag in my cupboard. I was just curious. It's still tasty.
I didn't buy it because I buy the darkest, strongest blends, always, and it is mixed with dark and lighter blends. Also, it is over $2.50 more for a 250 gram bag of what I usually buy (price where I am, which is not in the States). Worse coffee and pay more? Not a chance.

Last edited:
Remember when Rubio got booed last night for saying we need to help families and extend child care so parents can work? That's the new "Christian".

Many Christians believe in firm gender roles for women. And there are two practical keys to actual women's rights:

1) Birth control
2) Child care

With these two factors in place actual, practical gender equality becomes far more real. As it frees women to compete, thrive, and excel.

Genius is a matter of numbers. And we double our odds of it by freeing up half our population to pursue their interests and talents. Its good business.

Its not, strictly speaking, good religion. As it weakens the gender roles that many Christians find so comforting.
Except that many so called Christians are against:

1) Birth control

They feel women who like to pleasure fuck are whores. Even if they are married and monogamous.
Catholics, dumba$$
In no way the same..
Liar, Rush isn't a Catholic.

Why Does Rush Limbaugh Get Away With Calling a Young Woman a 'Slut'?
Rush was probably right, she is most likely a loopy kunt...
...nice deflection

It may be that using a MULTI PURPOSE red cup for Christmas is a money saving device that allows starbucks to keep its prices stable this year

kinda like MULTIculturalism.....? ........which by the way is destroying our Judeo-Christian Enlightenment American culture.....

95% of America celebrates Christmas......why the hell won't Starbucks join in.....?

what does it cost to print Merry Christmas on a stupid cup....? are they that broke....?
Why the hell make such a big deal about something so inane?
i didn't start this inane thread.....but then it's the little things that count....

hmm....i could use a cup right now...
OMG what an idiot. You are the one who is inane. You and the Christians making such an issue about what color and decorations are on Starbucks' cups. Pitiful you are, just pitiful.

I wish to thank all those boycotting Starbucks for making it quite clear how stupid you are. Again, thank you.

I wish to thank all those boycotting Starbucks for making it quite clear how stupid you are. Again, thank you.
They are their own company they can do what they want, one way or another... Who cares??

I side with Starbucks.

They can print Satan on their cups if they want.
Can't force them to create anything or any image they don't want to.
Well....except gay wedding coffee. If fags want Starbucks to cater their gay wedding...yeah...they must be forced to create that or host it.

But other than that...Starbucks is free to do what they want.

Most Christians could care less about Starbucks. Overpriced, bitter coffee and infested with homos

What's funny is how all the homos are celebrating Starbucks for angering a few Christians.....but would demand they be put out of business if they offended a few homos.

I side with Starbucks.

They can print Satan on their cups if they want.
Can't force them to create anything or any image they don't want to.
Well....except gay wedding coffee. If fags want Starbucks to cater their gay wedding...yeah...they must be forced to create that or host it.

But other than that...Starbucks is free to do what they want.
Ya!!!!!

It's amazing the left doesn't get this ! :rofl:

I'll try to explain it, but from past experience, I know it will go right over most of their tiny little heads !

I don't think anyone cares what color the fucking cups are, or whether there are dancing reindeer, or fat Santa's, or snowflakes or any other decorations on them.
It's when companies live in fear and are too afraid to stand up and say we are an American company, in America it's a long held tradition to celebrate Christmas, and we are proud to celebrate Christmas and we invite everyone who wants to, to celebrate along with us !

Like liberals, they live in fear, they are embarrassed to proudly say "Merry Christmas !" whether it be verbally, or by decorations, so they run and hide from celebrating the holiday and that's what actually is the "offensive" part.

Most Christians could care less about Starbucks. Overpriced, bitter coffee and infested with homos

What's funny is how all the homos are celebrating Starbucks for angering a few Christians.....but would demand they be put out of business if they offended a few homos.
Gee....you figured us out. Red....and christmas itself are all part of our homo plan for America. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go ahead and boycott!

While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols, the company just turned the tables on them in a brilliant way. Not only does their response help America’s working veterans, it teaches outraged conservative “Christians” a powerful and meaningful lesson about the true meaning of Christmas.

Starbucks has just announced they will “now extend a 100% tuition-free four-year college benefit to the spouse or child of every U.S. veteran or active military reservist employed 20 or more hours a week.” It’s an amazing show of substantial support for our veterans, coming on the heels of news that the progressive coffee maker has made it halfway to their goal of hiring 10,000 veterans and spouses by 2018 – they’re up to 5,500 vets and their spouses hired so far. They will also be paying for up to 80 hours per year for service obligations of employees who are active duty or reservists in the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.

Article @ Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson With A Brilliant Response

The coffe is overpriced to begin with. The people talk down to you. The frapricinos are something that McDonald's would serve up. How does anyone start a coffe shop at 3 dollars a cup. Mother of god!

Gee....you figured us out. Red....and christmas itself are all part of our homo plan for America. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The homo plan for America is to have Obama rape it in the ass. Mission accomplished.

Forum List

Back