Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson

Living in a hole? Try to search about it on the internet. Give your yourself and education.
One of the worst whiny babies has been billy orielly , possibly one of your mentors.

Can anyone name the religious groups boycotting or calling for a boycott of Starbucks? I know Trump suggested it and a twitter guy wants one but no religious groups.

Most Christians seem not to care.

LMAO! Thank You. I was thinking the same thing. I'm Catholic and I didn't even know this was an "issue" until Liberals started whining about some Christians whining about the cup. I have yet to run into any Christians that could give a rat's ass, but I've run into several Liberals all upset about it.

Funny how you get upset over the mere mention that we don't know any Christians actually upset about this except for a few internet stories. Seems to me you Liberals want us to be upset. Sorry to burst you bubble, but me and millions of other Christians could care less what Starbucks does. But feel free to cling to your internet stories if it makes you feel better.

It's only the GOP front-runner who's trying to appeal to the radical religious right, who's suggesting boycotting Starbuck's. And listen to the crowd boo at the thought of Starbuck's waging a war on Christmas. LOL!

LOL Oh please. Trump will say anything for ratings. You Liberals fall for it hook, line and sinker every time and Trump's ratings only go higher. I'm sure he thanks you.

It's only the GOP front-runner who's trying to appeal to the radical religious right, who's suggesting boycotting Starbuck's. And listen to the crowd boo at the thought of Starbuck's waging a war on Christmas. LOL!

LOL Oh please. Trump will say anything for ratings. You Liberals fall for it hook, line and sinker every time and Trump's ratings only go higher. I'm sure he thanks you.

Are those liberals in the crowd? They seem to be eating it up.

I have no idea. I haven't watched it. Apparently you have as has most Liberals.

Go ahead and boycott!

While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols, the company just turned the tables on them in a brilliant way. Not only does their response help America’s working veterans, it teaches outraged conservative “Christians” a powerful and meaningful lesson about the true meaning of Christmas.

Starbucks has just announced they will “now extend a 100% tuition-free four-year college benefit to the spouse or child of every U.S. veteran or active military reservist employed 20 or more hours a week.” It’s an amazing show of substantial support for our veterans, coming on the heels of news that the progressive coffee maker has made it halfway to their goal of hiring 10,000 veterans and spouses by 2018 – they’re up to 5,500 vets and their spouses hired so far. They will also be paying for up to 80 hours per year for service obligations of employees who are active duty or reservists in the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.

Article @ Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson With A Brilliant Response

I actually admire Starbucks because they sucker liberals into paying so much money for a fricken coffee. Nothing like a big corporation stealing from the poor.

Still haven't seen a link to a religious organization or religious leaders asking a boycott of Starbucks.

Still haven't seen a link to a religious organization or religious leaders asking a boycott of Starbucks.

Just the front runner for the GOP.

In case you missed it, the blogger who started all this is an Evangelical activist.

Then there's this...

But, Tory MP David Burrowes has criticised the move. He told Breitbart London: “The Starbucks coffee cup change smells more of political correctness than a consumer-led change.

“The public has a common sense grasp on the reality that at Christmas time, whether you have a Christian faith or not, Britain celebrates Christmas.”

His concerns were echoed by Christian groups who branded them “scrooges” and accused them of trying to hide the religious message behind Christmas.

Simon Calvert of the Christian Institute told Breitbart London: “What is it about Christmas that Starbucks are afraid of celebrating? Haven’t they heard it’s the most wonderful time of the year, and the season of good will to ALL men? They should get involved and stop being scrooges.”

And more have piled in, with Andrea Williams of Christian Concern saying: “This is a denial of historical reality and the great Christian heritage behind the American Dream that has so benefitted Starbucks.

“This also denies the hope of Jesus Christ and His story told so powerfully at this time of year.”

MPs, Christian Groups Slam Starbucks ‘Scrooges’ Over Red Cups

This is a bit off topic, my post, but $10 for a cup of coffee, is a bit high. However, with that said, there are other things people pay an ungodly amount of money on. But that is another post.

Go ahead and boycott!

While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols, the company just turned the tables on them in a brilliant way. Not only does their response help America’s working veterans, it teaches outraged conservative “Christians” a powerful and meaningful lesson about the true meaning of Christmas.

Starbucks has just announced they will “now extend a 100% tuition-free four-year college benefit to the spouse or child of every U.S. veteran or active military reservist employed 20 or more hours a week.” It’s an amazing show of substantial support for our veterans, coming on the heels of news that the progressive coffee maker has made it halfway to their goal of hiring 10,000 veterans and spouses by 2018 – they’re up to 5,500 vets and their spouses hired so far. They will also be paying for up to 80 hours per year for service obligations of employees who are active duty or reservists in the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.

Article @ Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson With A Brilliant Response

Guilt perhaps charging ten bucks for a cup of coffee? :)
I never saw a $10. cup of coffee at Starbucks.

RALEIGH, N.C. — A North Carolina religious consumer group is asking people to “buycott” — or buy — Dunkin’ Donuts coffee because their holiday cups are more “Christmas friendly” than Starbuck’s red cups.

Faith Driven Consumer, a North Carolina group that researches consumer habits of American Christians, said they approve of Dunkin’ Donuts’ holiday cup design. The cups, unveiled Wednesday, feature the word “Joy” surrounded in a green wreath. The group says they are much more festive and “Christmas-like” than Starbuck’s neutral red cups.

The group likes it so much that it’s encouraging consumers to buy Dunkin’ Donuts coffee instead, according to the Boston Globe.

“By creating cups that specifically message the Joy of the Christmas Season — in sharp contrast to Starbucks’ ‘blank canvas’ – Dunkin’ Donuts has specifically welcomed Faith Driven Consumers, and all Americans who love Christmas,” Chris Stone, founder of Faith Driven Consumer, said in a statement Wednesday.

Evangelical group promotes Dunkin' Donuts 'Joy' cups, slams Starbucks' red design

Gotta love those Christian nutters!

In case you missed it, the blogger who started all this is an Evangelical activist.

Then there's this...

But, Tory MP David Burrowes has criticised the move. He told Breitbart London: “The Starbucks coffee cup change smells more of political correctness than a consumer-led change.

“The public has a common sense grasp on the reality that at Christmas time, whether you have a Christian faith or not, Britain celebrates Christmas.”

His concerns were echoed by Christian groups who branded them “scrooges” and accused them of trying to hide the religious message behind Christmas.

Simon Calvert of the Christian Institute told Breitbart London: “What is it about Christmas that Starbucks are afraid of celebrating? Haven’t they heard it’s the most wonderful time of the year, and the season of good will to ALL men? They should get involved and stop being scrooges.”

And more have piled in, with Andrea Williams of Christian Concern saying: “This is a denial of historical reality and the great Christian heritage behind the American Dream that has so benefitted Starbucks.

“This also denies the hope of Jesus Christ and His story told so powerfully at this time of year.”

So a blogger a Tory MP David Burrows, whoever he is and Andrea Williams and these represent all of Christianity. Interesting conclusion. I guess all those I know must not be Christians. :dunno:

Starbucks coffee is okay because I do like the dark roast.
But I roast my own beans and not only is the final product far better I can buy a lb. of good quality beans for the price of one large coffee(I refuse to say trenta).
And as was mentioned....way to many freaks at starbucks.

My God, Trump looks like Ronald McDonald there.

Then there's this...

So a blogger a Tory MP David Burrows, whoever he is and Andrea Williams and these represent all of Christianity. Interesting conclusion. I guess all those I know must not be Christians. :dunno:

You wanted an example and I provided you with three, not including the GOP front-runner.

This is a bit off topic, my post, but $10 for a cup of coffee, is a bit high. However, with that said, there are other things people pay an ungodly amount of money on. But that is another post.

Go ahead and boycott!

If they are in an arena or something like that, possibly. I think the most expensive is $5.

Then there's this...

You wanted an example and I provided you with three, not including the GOP front-runner.

So no religions are asking to boycott or caring about the story. So the vast majority of people think this is a no story. Thanks for proving my point.

Go ahead and boycott!

Maybe for a lb. of beans. I think the Holiday Beans (which comes in a nice red bag with holiday decorations) sells for 12.99 or so. Not sure, the wife brought it home.

You are not bursting my bubble, it is your fool-hearted neglect of the news and viewing the world in only the way you choose too. News from almost every state has some story about people upset about their religious emblems and statues being removed from public buildings.
So check it out yourself. But if you don't care too do that , nothing will change your mind.

Living in a hole? Try to search about it on the internet. Give your yourself and education.
One of the worst whiny babies has been billy orielly , possibly one of your mentors.

Can anyone name the religious groups boycotting or calling for a boycott of Starbucks? I know Trump suggested it and a twitter guy wants one but no religious groups.

LMAO! Thank You. I was thinking the same thing. I'm Catholic and I didn't even know this was an "issue" until Liberals started whining about some Christians whining about the cup. I have yet to run into any Christians that could give a rat's ass, but I've run into several Liberals all upset about it.

Please link all the religious groups that are upset. I only know a few that are mentioned on the internet, other than that, everyday people don't care.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

News from almost every state has some story about people upset about their religious emblems and statues being removed from public buildings.
So check it out yourself. But if you don't care too do that , nothing will change your mind.

Funny how you get upset over the mere mention that we don't know any Christians actually upset about this except for a few internet stories. Seems to me you Liberals want us to be upset. Sorry to burst you bubble, but me and millions of other Christians could care less what Starbucks does. But feel free to cling to your internet stories if it makes you feel better.

Me either but I was responding to someone that made the comment.

Go ahead and boycott!

Forum List

Back