Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson

You are not bursting my bubble, it is your fool-hearted neglect of the news and viewing the world in only the way you choose too. News from almost every state has some story about people upset about their religious emblems and statues being removed from public buildings.
So check it out yourself. But if you don't care too do that , nothing will change your mind.

Living in a hole? Try to search about it on the internet. Give your yourself and education.
One of the worst whiny babies has been billy orielly , possibly one of your mentors.

Can anyone name the religious groups boycotting or calling for a boycott of Starbucks? I know Trump suggested it and a twitter guy wants one but no religious groups.

Most Christians seem not to care.

LMAO! Thank You. I was thinking the same thing. I'm Catholic and I didn't even know this was an "issue" until Liberals started whining about some Christians whining about the cup. I have yet to run into any Christians that could give a rat's ass, but I've run into several Liberals all upset about it.

Please link all the religious groups that are upset. I only know a few that are mentioned on the internet, other than that, everyday people don't care.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

So no religious organization is upset or condemning Starbucks. I didn't think so. It's a few people.

You didn't do your job researching things yourself. To bad. You might have learned something.
780666.gif

You are not bursting my bubble, it is your fool-hearted neglect of the news and viewing the world in only the way you choose too. News from almost every state has some story about people upset about their religious emblems and statues being removed from public buildings.
So check it out yourself. But if you don't care too do that , nothing will change your mind.

Living in a hole? Try to search about it on the internet. Give your yourself and education.
One of the worst whiny babies has been billy orielly , possibly one of your mentors.

Can anyone name the religious groups boycotting or calling for a boycott of Starbucks? I know Trump suggested it and a twitter guy wants one but no religious groups.

Most Christians seem not to care.

LMAO! Thank You. I was thinking the same thing. I'm Catholic and I didn't even know this was an "issue" until Liberals started whining about some Christians whining about the cup. I have yet to run into any Christians that could give a rat's ass, but I've run into several Liberals all upset about it.

Please link all the religious groups that are upset. I only know a few that are mentioned on the internet, other than that, everyday people don't care.

So no religious organization is upset or condemning Starbucks. I didn't think so. It's a few people.

It's only the GOP front-runner who's trying to appeal to the radical religious right, who's suggesting boycotting Starbuck's. And listen to the crowd boo at the thought of Starbuck's waging a war on Christmas. LOL!

LOL Oh please. Trump will say anything for ratings. You Liberals fall for it hook, line and sinker every time and Trump's ratings only go higher. I'm sure he thanks you.

LOL! We're not the ones making his ratings go up, ding dong. If his ratings are going up, its because of his idiot base.

It's only the GOP front-runner who's trying to appeal to the radical religious right, who's suggesting boycotting Starbuck's. And listen to the crowd boo at the thought of Starbuck's waging a war on Christmas. LOL!

LOL Oh please. Trump will say anything for ratings. You Liberals fall for it hook, line and sinker every time and Trump's ratings only go higher. I'm sure he thanks you.

LOL! We're not the ones making his ratings go up, ding dong. If his ratings are going up, its because of his idiot base.

Do your homework. Trump is boosting ratings on Right and Left news outlets. Who's the ding dong now? LOL

Donald Trump keeps boosting TV news ratings

Starbucks is to coffee what McDonald's is to food.
Good show on the veterans' tuition, however.

Do your homework. Trump is boosting ratings on Right and Left news outlets. Who's the ding dong now? LOL

You said Trump's ratings only go higher. Now you're talking about news ratings. Which is it?

I guess it's hard to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

You said Trump's ratings only go higher. Now you're talking about news ratings. Which is it?

Good Lord. In Donald Trump's world they are one in the same. Understand that and you'll understand why he has no issue doing interviews with any of the networks. Everything he says and does is calculated, even if it's to you guys on the Left.

Good Lord. In Donald Trump's world they are one in the same. Understand that and you'll understand why he has no issue doing interviews with any of the networks. Everything he says and does is calculated, even if it's to you guys on the Left.

This isn't Donald Trump's world. No they are not one in the same. I watched the apprentice on occasion, and I watch him in the debates. That has nothing to do with his poll numbers. I'm not voting for him.

You didn't do your job researching things yourself. To bad. You might have learned something.
780666.gif

I researched, I couldn't find any major organized religion upset of Starbucks cups.I know the one I am in doesn't care.

Wait. They're claiming Trump's ratings are going higher because of the Jesus Snowflakes? :wtf: If there were some sort of uptick in religious fervor because of a coffee cup, it should go to one of the Holy Roller candidates like Carson or Cruz or Huckabee, not Mr. "Hey, somebody get me a Bible I can wave around on my next campaign stop, mmkay?"

Desperation.

780666.gif

I researched, I couldn't find any major organized religion upset of Starbucks cups.I know the one I am in doesn't care.

I've already provided you with a link to Faith Driven Consumers, who are encouraging people to buy Duncan Donuts instead of Starbuck's. That's called a boycott, or as this organization puts it, a "buycott."

Apparently Duncan Donuts is closer to Gawd, due to the snowflakes on the cup.

Evangelical group promotes Dunkin' Donuts 'Joy' cups, slams Starbucks' red design

780666.gif

I've already provided you with a link to Faith Driven Consumers, who are encouraging people to buy Duncan Donuts instead of Starbuck's. That's called a boycott, or as this organization puts it, a "buycott."

Evangelical group promotes Dunkin' Donuts 'Joy' cups, slams Starbucks' red design

780666.gif

First off, they a not an organized religion, it is a consumer group. Second, they are not asking you to boycott Starbucks, they are promoting Dunkin because of the cup. Just as I promote my favorite products for various reasons.

I was at Starbucks this morning, my wife's favorite coffee, they aren't seeing any difference in business, complaints or kudos about the cup. It is just a cup that you throw away when you are done consuming their product. Now, I have a set of Portland, Oregon Starbuck mugs that sells for $100. I like those.

Some people just refuse to recognize facts. He is a master at it.

780666.gif

780666.gif

780666.gif

First off, they a not an organized religion, it is a consumer group. Second, they are not asking you to boycott Starbucks, they are promoting Dunkin because of the cup. Just as I promote my favorite products for various reasons.

I was at Starbucks this morning, my wife's favorite coffee, they aren't seeing any difference in business, complaints or kudos about the cup. It is just a cup that you throw away when you are done consuming their product. Now, I have a set of Portland, Oregon Starbuck mugs that sells for $100. I like those.

It is an Evangelical group.

RALEIGH, N.C. — A North Carolina religious consumer group is asking people to “buycott” — or buy — Dunkin’ Donuts coffee because their holiday cups are more “Christmas friendly” than Starbuck’s red cups.

Faith Driven Consumer, a North Carolina group that researches consumer habits of American Christians, said they approve of Dunkin’ Donuts’ holiday cup design. The cups, unveiled Wednesday, feature the word “Joy” surrounded in a green wreath. The group says they are much more festive and “Christmas-like” than Starbuck’s neutral red cups.

The group likes it so much that it’s encouraging consumers to buy Dunkin’ Donuts coffee instead, according to the Boston Globe.

“By creating cups that specifically message the Joy of the Christmas Season — in sharp contrast to Starbucks’ ‘blank canvas’ – Dunkin’ Donuts has specifically welcomed Faith Driven Consumers, and all Americans who love Christmas,” Chris Stone, founder of Faith Driven Consumer, said in a statement Wednesday.

780666.gif

I look at facts, no major religion cares. You think they do, however you have no facts to back up your claim, otherwise you would.

780666.gif

I look at facts, no major religion cares. You think they do, however you have no facts to back up your claim, otherwise you would.

Except for the Evangelicals...

780666.gif

780666.gif

It is an Evangelical group.

RALEIGH, N.C. — A North Carolina religious consumer group is asking people to “buycott” — or buy — Dunkin’ Donuts coffee because their holiday cups are more “Christmas friendly” than Starbuck’s red cups.

Faith Driven Consumer, a North Carolina group that researches consumer habits of American Christians, said they approve of Dunkin’ Donuts’ holiday cup design. The cups, unveiled Wednesday, feature the word “Joy” surrounded in a green wreath. The group says they are much more festive and “Christmas-like” than Starbuck’s neutral red cups.

The group likes it so much that it’s encouraging consumers to buy Dunkin’ Donuts coffee instead, according to the Boston Globe.

“By creating cups that specifically message the Joy of the Christmas Season — in sharp contrast to Starbucks’ ‘blank canvas’ – Dunkin’ Donuts has specifically welcomed Faith Driven Consumers, and all Americans who love Christmas,” Chris Stone, founder of Faith Driven Consumer, said in a statement Wednesday.

It's a group not affiliated with any major religion.

Nice try though.

According to him/her they are not a christian group/religion.

780666.gif

Except for the Evangelicals...

Forum List

Back