Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson

Besides expensive ass coffee, there is nothing wrong with them. They can do whatever they want. Just like Chik-fil-a.
I wish EVERYONE would understand conformity is NOT a solution to ANYTHING

Can I do whatever I want or does immunity from the law only apply to big business?
What are you talking about?
Starbucks and Chik-Fil-A can do whatever they want.

Can I?
Whats your point?

This story has nothing to do with red coffee cups except in the deluded minds of Democrats.

Amusing.... Here everyone was thinking that the only lesson Starbucks could leave one with is that only fools would overpay so much for a cup of joe.....

Most Christians could care less about Starbucks. Overpriced, bitter coffee and infested with homos
I know I pay .95¢ for a cup at my locally owned convenient store, and it delicious.

I put a teaspoon full of freeze dried into microwave heated water------I will
try to calculate the cost------tomorrow
Yuck. At least use real coffee, you might as well just put the teaspoon on your tongue and walk out the door. Instant coffee is for baking with chocolate...

I do not drink coffee for the taste (yuck) I NEED THE CAFFEIN (sometimes I put two spoonfuls -------and CHUG THE STUFF

"Spoonfuls"? :puke:

You're doing it wrong. First thing, you need a grinder....

Most Christians could care less about Starbucks. Overpriced, bitter coffee and infested with homos
I know I pay .95¢ for a cup at my locally owned convenient store, and it delicious.

Yuck. At least use real coffee, you might as well just put the teaspoon on your tongue and walk out the door. Instant coffee is for baking with chocolate...

I do not drink coffee for the taste (yuck) I NEED THE CAFFEIN (sometimes I put two spoonfuls -------and CHUG THE STUFF

you do not need a grinder for freeze dried.

I know. That's the POINT. :banghead:

Now my batch o' beans here -- black as night and twice as shiny. Like obsidian I tell ya.
Peet's French Roast. Nuttin' but da bestest.

Now my batch o' beans here -- black as night and twice as shiny. Like obsidian I tell ya.

not impressed

not impressed

Good. More for me. :coffee:

Go ahead and boycott!

While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols, the company just turned the tables on them in a brilliant way. Not only does their response help America’s working veterans, it teaches outraged conservative “Christians” a powerful and meaningful lesson about the true meaning of Christmas.

Starbucks has just announced they will “now extend a 100% tuition-free four-year college benefit to the spouse or child of every U.S. veteran or active military reservist employed 20 or more hours a week.” It’s an amazing show of substantial support for our veterans, coming on the heels of news that the progressive coffee maker has made it halfway to their goal of hiring 10,000 veterans and spouses by 2018 – they’re up to 5,500 vets and their spouses hired so far. They will also be paying for up to 80 hours per year for service obligations of employees who are active duty or reservists in the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.

Article @ Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson With A Brilliant Response

nice christmas gift

Go ahead and boycott!

While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols, the company just turned the tables on them in a brilliant way. Not only does their response help America’s working veterans, it teaches outraged conservative “Christians” a powerful and meaningful lesson about the true meaning of Christmas.

Starbucks has just announced they will “now extend a 100% tuition-free four-year college benefit to the spouse or child of every U.S. veteran or active military reservist employed 20 or more hours a week.” It’s an amazing show of substantial support for our veterans, coming on the heels of news that the progressive coffee maker has made it halfway to their goal of hiring 10,000 veterans and spouses by 2018 – they’re up to 5,500 vets and their spouses hired so far. They will also be paying for up to 80 hours per year for service obligations of employees who are active duty or reservists in the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.

Article @ Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson With A Brilliant Response

nice christmas gift

this topic might win TRIVIAL ISSUE OF the year 2015. Every year TCM----features all the persons important to the movie industry who have died---a nice
tribute ----artistically done. --------TCM should add a DEAD TRIVIAL ISSUE addendum (I am referring to the red cup of course-----not starbucks fringe benefists)

"While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols..."

Delusional and ridiculous, indeed.
Yes, the quoted comment is assuredly delusional and ridiculous...and a non sequitur. ;)

Hysterical lefties are still at war with Christianity for no reason other than the same old bigotry. Nobody suggested that there be a boycott of Starbucks and I bet most conservatives (as the op-ed says, not Christians) aren't even aware of Starbuck's coffee cup policy. As Donald Trump succinctly put it "who cares?"

Hysterical lefties are still at war with Christianity for no reason other than the same old bigotry. Nobody suggested that there be a boycott of Starbucks and I bet most conservatives (as the op-ed says, not Christians) aren't even aware of Starbuck's coffee cup policy. As Donald Trump succinctly put it "who cares?"

Donald did suggest it.

Go ahead and boycott!

The war on Christmas begins! Lol

Donald did suggest it.

OMG, Trump's time as number one is limited.

Forum List

Back