Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson

It may be that using a MULTI PURPOSE red cup for Christmas is a money saving device that allows starbucks to keep its prices stable this year

kinda like MULTIculturalism.....? ........which by the way is destroying our Judeo-Christian Enlightenment American culture.....

95% of America celebrates Christmas......why the hell won't Starbucks join in.....?

what does it cost to print Merry Christmas on a stupid cup....? are they that broke....?

what is it about Christmas that offends Starbucks.....?

are the 'red' cups to remind themselves of their left-leaning political persuasions.....?
No one is 'offended' by Christmas, including Starbucks – it's a ridiculous lie contrived by the right.

There is no 'war' on Christmas, no one is 'offended' by Christmas, no one wants to 'get rid' of Christmas.

wrong!!! according to the principle of TRUTH BY VIRTUE OF NUMBER OF HITS---------google -----JOOOOS ATTACK CHRISTMAS

It may be that using a MULTI PURPOSE red cup for Christmas is a money saving device that allows starbucks to keep its prices stable this year

kinda like MULTIculturalism.....? ........which by the way is destroying our Judeo-Christian Enlightenment American culture.....

95% of America celebrates Christmas......why the hell won't Starbucks join in.....?

what does it cost to print Merry Christmas on a stupid cup....? are they that broke....?

not the WHOLE issue-------what does one do with the left over cups? use them
for Passover?

First, for one thing, Starbucks has offered a free college degree to any employees eligible to ASU online, since June of 2014. The only thing new is offering it to one vet's family member as well.
Now, it turns out ASU, Starbucks and Veterans Affairs teamed up together in this endeavor. The gi bill covers ASU.
And when Starbucks teamed up with the Feds a few years ago, suddenly they now have some stores on bases. Seems to me much of this is for show, while really offering only to pay for a spouse or child, as the gi bill already covered the vet, themselves. Now they are just offering to do for them as they have for other employees previously.
This seems to be a cash cow for ASU, Starbucks benefits by getting to place shops on base, and the feds (really us) are supporting most of it.
It is commendable they have hired 5500 vets, 2.7% of their total workforce. Is that exceptional, though, for such a large corporation?
I did. Can't seem to find any numbers. I did find the benefits only apply to getting their degree online from Arizona State University online program.
And there is this-
But 66% said candidates who obtained degrees online were not viewed as favorably as job applicants with traditional degrees. “HR managers are normally pretty conservative and a little bit cautious,” said Margaret Fiester, SHRM’s operations manager for the HR Knowledge Center.
Can an Online Degree Really Help You Get a Job?

So, any figures on how many of these vets are given over 20 hours a week?
I notice there is a caveat in which they have total control over...
working over 20 hours a week.

And?

Why don't you Google it? :)

What the fuck does that have anything to do with this topic?

YYAAAAYYYY starbucks for PRESIDENT!!!! the boycott is a machination
of Hillary--------and maybe even Trump

for Passover?

is there a national holiday for Passover.....? i think not....

Why the hell make such a big deal about something so inane?

First, for one thing, Starbucks has offered a free college degree to any employees eligible to ASU online, since June of 2014. The only thing new is offering it to one vet's family member as well.
Now, it turns out ASU, Starbucks and Veterans Affairs teamed up together in this endeavor. The gi bill covers ASU.
And when Starbucks teamed up with the Feds a few years ago, suddenly they now have some stores on bases. Seems to me much of this is for show, while really offering only to pay for a spouse or child, as the gi bill already covered the vet, themselves. Now they are just offering to do for them as they have for other employees previously.
This seems to be a cash cow for ASU, Starbucks benefits by getting to place shops on base, and the feds (really us) are supporting most of it.
It is commendable they have hired 5500 vets, 2.7% of their total workforce. Is that exceptional, though, for such a large corporation?
I did. Can't seem to find any numbers. I did find the benefits only apply to getting their degree online from Arizona State University online program.
And there is this-
But 66% said candidates who obtained degrees online were not viewed as favorably as job applicants with traditional degrees. “HR managers are normally pretty conservative and a little bit cautious,” said Margaret Fiester, SHRM’s operations manager for the HR Knowledge Center.

:wine::crybaby:

bmsj9akbrkujf0_wticbgg.png
Why won't the NRA join in?
Playing the game. playing the game!

for Passover?

is there a national holiday for Passover.....? i think not....

a moot point------ Labor day is a national holiday-------is there a special
Pizza box?......... I thing not a thing about it

You have it all ass backwards, you and the group you belong to are the ultra-whiners.
:eusa_liar::lame2:
resizedownload.php

Everybody is against me and my religion.

And there is this-

:wine::crybaby:

Obviously, it is a war on Christmas. :cuckoo:

First I wonder if Starbucks will raise their prices to help pay for this second if I need to stop somewhere and get coffee in the morning I stop at Dunkin Donuts so Starbucks can do as they please with their cups makes me no difference.

kinda like MULTIculturalism.....?

No, kinda like cost savings. Nothing arcane about it.
so they go for cheap cups huh....?

Cups they can use all year round instead of having a back inventory of cups with Jesus Snowflakes on them taking up space until next year.

Never worked in retail, have you? Worked in any capacity where the term "cost savings" meant anything to you?

Which is your prerogative. That was easy.

First I wonder if Starbucks will raise their prices to help pay for this second if I need to stop somewhere and get coffee in the morning I stop at Dunkin Donuts so Starbucks can do as they please with their cups makes me no difference.

Help pay for what? :wtf:

Obviously, it is a war on Christmas. :cuckoo:

Starbucks headquarters is located in Seattle......you obviously don't know how leftist Seattle is....

Why the hell make such a big deal about something so inane?
i didn't start this inane thread.....but then it's the little things that count....

hmm....i could use a cup right now...

Forum List

Back