Starting Early ...

Poor girl

Forced to live in a log cabin on the south side of Park Avenue

You really should start to charge her rent for living inside your head.

The obsession with his person is unlike anything I have seen, even on this forum.

What do you expect ?

Nice Rack, Great Ass … the only thing keeping her from being the Republican National Pin Up Girl is the fact that some numbskull taught her how to speak.

The obsession with his person is unlike anything I have seen, even on this forum.

You don’t get it Golfgator.. Conservatives love this stupid snatch. She is positively delightful. She embodies and brings to life so many things that conservatives want everybody to see in liberals. AOC is loved by conservatives, but feared by liberals who have to acknowledge that she is one of theirs.

You don’t get it Golfgator.. Conservatives love this stupid snatch. She is positively delightful. She embodies and brings to life so many things that conservatives want everybody to see in liberals. AOC is loved by conservatives, but feared by liberals who have to acknowledge that she is one of theirs.

Conservatives are obsessed with her, she gets more threads started about her than any single other person and she is not even in Congress yet.

The obsession is fun as hell to watch, McCaskill said it best, she is the shiny object to keep people occupied and distracted.

Conservatives are obsessed with her, she gets more threads started about her than any single other person and she is not even in Congress yet.

The obsession is fun as hell to watch, McCaskill said it best, she is the shiny object to keep people occupied and distracted.

Yep, you’re right. We can’t or won’t stop talking about her. We want as much attention on her as possible. More attention on her is good for conservatives dummy.

You know what is even more interesting? You democrats wish she would just shut up. You guys never bring her up. She like your red headed retarded step child that you’d like to lock away in the basement, and for good reason.

Yep, you’re right. We can’t or won’t stop talking about her. We want as much attention on her as possible. More attention on her is good for conservatives dummy.

Yes, it is good for the conservatives dummies. They have someone to make themselves feel smart. I am happy for them.

You know what is even more interesting? You democrats wish she would just shut up. You guys never bring her up. She like your red headed retarded step child that you’d like to lock away in the basement, and for good reason.

I am not a Dem and I do not give a fly fuck what she says.

But watching you folks obsess over her is fun as hell. It must be what watching Jersey Shores was like

What do you expect ?

Nice Rack, Great Ass … the only thing keeping her from being the Republican National Pin Up Girl is the fact that some numbskull taught her how to speak.

She resembles so well the Democratic Party mascot.

horsetez-560-x-405.jpg

She has been an endless source of amusement. For all that these sniveling nanny state parasites bloviate about Bush being stupid, NO ONE has ever come close to saying something in public as stupid as congressional democrooks, from Hank Johnson asking an Admiral if Marines can make a fucking Island capsize, to that AOC imbecile who is confounded by simple math. Then you have Nanzi Pillousy who is at least as big a stuttering ass fuck as that meat puppet faggot from the 57th state.

Weapons Grade Stupid, dangerous when left unsecured.

Forum List

Back