🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

starting to like Trump

a dem since 2000 I really appreciate a republican calling it like it was about that war mongering pos GWB
calling his brother yeb a wimp also rates high in my book ...finally ,,,one republican can tell the truth about those 2 pos
You seem upset about clinton signing the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs.

We won this debate with you losers a long time ago.

So Trump lines up with Obama and Bernie Sanders, and Bill Clinton lines up with GW Bush and all of the other GOP candidates?

lol, okay...

Yep Clinton bombed Iraq, guess those years you were absent again..

Just like you were anti-war until 2009 right?

Silly far left drone
hey duffus I was a republican all my life until soon after voting for the gwb moron GWB made a mess of the ME and you republicans try your hardest to blame obama You can join sass as part of Americas problems

Trump isn't a Republican .. he's more like a cult salesman trying to get followers to buy his product.

I hear that. He almost made poor ole Jebby cry. Bush was completely out of his element. Trump's a tough New York street brawler. Bush is a soft pampered princess. Trump annihilated him.

But that being said, it could be what costs him the nomination. The Neocons (Nazis) still run the Party. And they have a very dark vision for America. They want their Police State and WWIII. He really pissed em off in that Debate. I hope he makes it, but i have my doubts.
Agreed. Little Jebby is still in the race only because the wealthy establishment continues to fund him. It is most disgusting that this empty suit continues running. Nothing more clearly exposes the R establishment for the fools they are, then their continued support for a fool. Now he has is Mommy and big brother trying to save his worthless ass.

The Neocons and Neolibs, warmongering fools all, demand the parties nominate their favorites and I fear they what they demand.

Yeah, it's been very sad observing the Neocons (Nazis) hijack the Republican Party. These are not 'Small/Less Government' folks. They're the exact opposite. They want their Police State. They want totalitarian control of the People. And they'll continue warmongering till they get their WWIII.

Sadly, today's Republican Party truly does resemble the Nazi Party. It's been very difficult coming to grips with that realization. I've leaned Republican most of my life. So i've really struggled with accepting what the Neocons (Nazis) have done to the Party. But Trump's calling em out on that a bit. It's great to see. But it really could be what costs him the nomination.

Last edited:
I hear that. He almost made poor ole Jebby cry. Bush was completely out of his element. Trump's a tough New York street brawler. Bush is a soft pampered princess. Trump annihilated him.

But that being said, it could be what costs him the nomination. The Neocons (Nazis) still run the Party. And they have a very dark vision for America. They want their Police State and WWIII. He really pissed em off in that Debate. I hope he makes it, but i have my doubts.
Agreed. Little Jebby is still in the race only because the wealthy establishment continues to fund him. It is most disgusting that this empty suit continues running. Nothing more clearly exposes the R establishment for the fools they are, then their continued support for a fool. Now he has is Mommy and big brother trying to save his worthless ass.

The Neocons and Neolibs, warmongering fools all, demand the parties nominate their favorites and I fear they what they demand.

rumor has it he knows

everyone knows

he can not win

he is there to take the bullet

to expose trump

Not working. Trump annihilated little Jebby. I really thought he was gonna cry. Bush should just save the money and drop out. He's all done. Maybe donate the money to charity or something.

Yeah, it's been very sad observing the Neocons (Nazis) hijack the Republican Party. These are not 'Small/Less Government' folks. They're the exact opposite. They want their Police State. They want totalitarian control of the People. And they'll continue their warmongering till they get their WWIII.

Sadly, today's Republican Party truly does resemble the Nazi Party. It's been very difficult coming to grips with that realization. I've leaned Republican most of my life. So i've really struggled with accepting what the Neocons (Nazis) have done to the Party. But Trump's calling em out on that a bit. It's great to see. But it really could be what costs him the nomination.
Sadly this applies not only to the R party, but the D party too. Obama is just as much controlled by neocons as W was. Both parties love war and constant foreign interventions. The welfare warfare state is alive and well. Most disheartening.

a dem since 2000 I really appreciate a republican calling it like it was about that war mongering pos GWB
calling his brother yeb a wimp also rates high in my book ...finally ,,,one republican can tell the truth about those 2 pos

So Trump lines up with Obama and Bernie Sanders, and Bill Clinton lines up with GW Bush and all of the other GOP candidates?

lol, okay...

Yep Clinton bombed Iraq, guess those years you were absent again..

Just like you were anti-war until 2009 right?

Silly far left drone
hey duffus I was a republican all my life until soon after voting for the gwb moron GWB made a mess of the ME and you republicans try your hardest to blame obama You can join sass as part of Americas problems

Yes many have made that claim on this board, yet you choose to believe far left propaganda and spit out like it were gospel.

And as I pointed out the far left rewrote history on Iraq to start in 2003..

rumor has it he knows

everyone knows

he can not win

he is there to take the bullet

to expose trump

Not working. Trump annihilated little Jebby. I really thought he was gonna cry. Bush should just save the money and drop out. He's all done. Maybe donate the money to charity or something.
That would be most admirable, but then I don't think any Bush has that trait in them.

Yeah, it's been very sad observing the Neocons (Nazis) hijack the Republican Party. These are not 'Small/Less Government' folks. They're the exact opposite. They want their Police State. They want totalitarian control of the People. And they'll continue their warmongering till they get their WWIII.

Sadly this applies not only to the R party, but the D party too. Obama is just as much controlled by neocons as W was. Both parties love war and constant foreign interventions. The welfare warfare state is alive and well. Most disheartening.

Yeah, it's a mess. To sum up this sad tragedy...

Republican Party = Nazi Party

Democratic Party = Communist Party

Not much of a choice for the American People. Both = Totalitarianism and Perpetual War.

I do think Trump may have some struggles ahead though. He really angered and spooked the warmongering Big Government Neocons (Nazis) who run the Party. He really took it to em over the Iraq War blunder and 9/11. He also savagely ripped em over helping appoint John Roberts to the Supreme Court.

That's a whole lotta blunt truth. The kind of blunt truth that deeply upsets the powers-that-be. So look for the old-guard Neocon (Nazi) thugs to really step up their attacks on Trump. It's gonna get very ugly. Stay tuned.

The neocons/establishment used to run the party. The GOP is imploding and let me say this. If after Trumps comments about Iraq and W he wins by a commanding lead in SC you can pretty much say good bye to the GOP as anyone knows it (which is a good thing) They'll never recover. I think people under estimate what happened at that debate. His comments undermine everything the GOP stood for. Saying W lied to get us into that war, saying Iraq was a disaster of a decision...that's like dropping grenades in your own tent. Huge.....

Glad he did it. Took fucking balls to say whats right and true. Can't ever say he's a coward.

He'll go on to take the nomination. The Trump movement is just too 'strong'. The will of the people cannot be ignored or toyed with. They've been trying and failing at every attempt along the way.

nice deflection. did Clinton ignore the pdb?

no? okay...dismissed. :cuckoo:

The neocons/establishment used to run the party. The GOP is imploding and let me say this. If after Trumps comments about Iraq and W he wins by a commanding lead in SC you can pretty much say good bye to the GOP as anyone knows it (which is a good thing) They'll never recover. I think people under estimate what happened at that debate. His comments undermine everything the GOP stood for. Saying W lied to get us into that war, saying Iraq was a disaster of a decision...that's like dropping grenades in your own tent. Huge.....

Glad he did it. Took fucking balls to say whats right and true. Can't ever say he's a coward.

He'll go on to take the nomination. The Trump movement is just too 'strong'. The will of the people cannot be ignored or toyed with. They've been trying and failing at every attempt along the way.

so in other words, you think the hijackers should take over the party from the rational people.....

not that I mind trump blowing up the party, but you people are like little children breaking their toys and stamping their feet.

so in other words, you think the hijackers should take over the party from the rational people.....

not that I mind trump blowing up the party, but you people are like little children breaking their toys and stamping their feet.
:lol: rational people? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Jillian Jillian Jillian smh

this country never has elected a President that was too far left or too far right, they elect stability. Trump is anything but stable.

Yeah, it's been very sad observing the Neocons (Nazis) hijack the Republican Party. These are not 'Small/Less Government' folks. They're the exact opposite. They want their Police State. They want totalitarian control of the People. And they'll continue warmongering till they get their WWIII.

Paul Craig Roberts column today. It hits home what the Neocons are up to. Most Americans have no clue that Obama and the neocons are conspiring for war.

The Neocon Plot - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

:lol: rational people? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Jillian Jillian Jillian smh

certainly more rational than trump.

and you can shake your head all you want.

don't forget to stamp your feet and come up with another conspiracy theory while you're at it. it's always amusing.

Forum List

Back