"startling new details"

How many embassy attacks during Reagan, Bush Sr/Bush Jr terms?

How many congressional investigations over those attacks?

I would like to see if anyone else would like to come up with those numbers.

Because (your suppressed premise needs to get out and be seen in the light of day) --

the prior attacks were validly analogous to the Benghazi attack.

Right, Petey? :eusa_liar:

Well yeah..they were.

There are some subtle differences..but over all..

But to be honest..the attacks that happened during the Reagan and Bush administrations paled in comparison to Iran/Contra and the Invasion of Iraq.

Neither which resulted in any consequences to the people who authored them.

The differences were not at all subtle. There were a bunch of car bombs and the like. Not an ongoing fucking attack as in Benghazi.

So your effort to provide cover for bodecea and all the other lolberals making that idiotic dishonest talking point argument fails.

^ bodecea's disconnect from reality is made clear.

It looks like she thinks the press/media take on Obama the same way they ALWAYS took on those prior Presidents who happened to be Republicans.

bodecea is so fully dishonest that she is now immune to any embarrassment she should feel as a result of making a complete and obvious fool of herself by those idiotic claims she makes.

Sorry, Petey, but you are obviously totally full of shit.

Because (your suppressed premise needs to get out and be seen in the light of day) --

Not seeing answers to my questions, Liability.

Not caring what you see, Petey, when you perpetually dodge, bob, weave, evade and duck.

Share with us all:

HOW exactly is it that you contend the prior attacks, to which you lolberals are desperately pointing, are validly analogous to the Benghazi attack?

Be specific.

OR, as expected, commence your usual M.O. of deflection and other trite crap.

:thup:

A lot of people are proud that Obama was able to get away with that. The ability to keep the media so docile and the nerve to stand before America and coolly parse and deflect to obscure the facts are considered positive traits to them. Well, since it's Democrats who did it it is considered positive.

If it had been Republicans, the Democrats and their media would not have let this happen.

It's astounding you post this after the invasion, slaughter, conquering and nation building done in Iraq.

It was a war crime.

And absolutely nothing happened to anyone who perpetrated it.

a war crime? then congress needs to investigate those that are members now that voted for it and bring in those that did, who are no longer in office...right?

and of course there was the;

The Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction is a panel created by Executive Order 13328 signed by U.S. President George W. Bush in February 2004.

Iraq Intelligence Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as you have reminded us in the past every time you play this silly card, Condi ( according to you) did not testify under oath, if I recall you were quite upset over that, so I assume you'd have no issue brining Hillary back under oath? and of course theres the fact that Accountability Review Board did not even interview Hillary....*shrugs* what up wit dat?

uhm no, not quite,you're making the posit/linkage, if you have examples of embassy/ Consulate attacks on par with Benghazi, please post them, I'll explain as you post them....

google.com

have at it...

Jay Carney says the CIA talking points were the facts as we knew them at the time.

That is a lie.

The administration did not know that there was a demonstration, because there was none. The administration did not know that this attack had anything to do with a video, because it didn't. The administration did not know that this attack was spontaneous , because it wasn't.

All that crap was made up in Washington, and no one admits to being the one who made it up.

We need answers to a lot of questions:

Where was the President while all this was going on?
Who specifically made the decision not to send help, or even let the embassy in Tripoli send help?
Who specifically made the decision not to beef up security in Libya?
Who specifically made the decision to recall the special forces team that was in Libya?
Considering the known situation that existed in Libya prior to the attack, why were there no plans to reinforce or evacuate the people there, if such an attack occurred?

[Jay Carney actually blamed Mitt Romney for the twelve Benghazi talking point changes in his White House off the record press briefing today. Michelle Bachmann suggested that the IRS issued apology today for selectively harrassing Tea Party organizations was deliberately thrown out there to give the press another bone to chew on and deflect attention away from the Benghazi coverup. Then Anne Barnhardt is really on a roll here.]

"Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, along with the rest of the regime players, murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens. It was a hit. It wasn't incompetence. It wasn't deer-in-the-headlights collective inaction. It wasn't a kidnapping plot gone wrong. It was a hit.
The whole incompetence argument is simply the domain of moral and intellectual cowards who insist upon seeing the world through rose colored glasses and deny objective reality. My contempt for these people knows no bounds. It's one thing to be stupid. It is quite another to be a coward. Cowardice is a pure moral choice. This is why courage is the fruit of the Third Sorrowful Mystery (the crowning with thorns). If courage was a genetic phenotype, as baseline intelligence largely is (as opposed to willful ignorance), then Our Lord would not desire that we pray for the grace of courage every day. Show me someone arguing that the Obama regime is incompetent and I'll show you a quivering little coward.

Next is the whole "kidnapping plot gone wrong" argument. Sorry. It doesn't hold water. First, the theory that Obama wanted to do a prisoner exchange of Ambassador Stevens for the Blind Sheik right before the election in order to look like some sort of hero is simply ludicrous. Americans would have been repulsed and disgusted by such a move. Americans don't cotton to capitulation to kidnappers. And releasing the Blind Sheik? No, this would have worked against Obama in public opinion. The fact of one of our Ambassadors being kidnapped at all would have come off as a sign of profound weakness, and releasing the Blind Sheik would have pegged the needle on the ol' wimp-o-meter.

Next, this kidnapping scenario assumes that the Obama regime was relying on fairly contested elections, had no election fraud teams in place in the major metro areas of the swing states, and/or was truly Nixonian in its desire for a unanimous victory. Again, nope. They clearly weren't going for a unanimous or near-unanimous electoral college sweep as Nixon was trying to do. They were all about targeted fraud in the swing states. They had no care or concern about winning Kansas, Wyoming or Oklahoma. The motives simply don't match up.

Finally, we have to ask why the Clintons were co-conspirators in the murder of Stevens. WHY are the Clintons a.) participating in the initial murder of Stevens and b.) not throwing Obama and Jarrett under the bus? The Obama machine stole the 2008 primaries from Hillary, and both Bill and Hillary personally loathe Obama and his Chicago crew. Why this unholy demonic alliance?

Because Chris Stevens was a lynchpin in the running of arms by the Obama regime and Clinton's State Department in full cooperation with each other to the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda through Libya. And yes, it is absolutely sane and appropriate to assume that Huma Abedin (Hillary's consigliere and daughter of high-ranking Muslim Brotherhood leaders) figures into this. Both Obama's White House and Hillary's State Department were mutually and equally tied to this arms running, and both of their bacons were equally in the fire. The Obama White House, I am convinced, has plans for the retention of power beyond 2016 (Michelle?), and Hillary thinks she is going to be POTUS from 2017-2025. The bottom line is that the duumvirate of the most dangerous, evil psychopaths on the face of the earth decided for slightly different reasons that Ambassador Stevens needed to be dead in order to cover the gunrunning to the Muslim Brotherhood, and so together, they killed him. They withdrew all of his security (at the behest of the State Department), told the Muslim Brotherhood that it was all-clear, guaranteed that there would be no response or retaliation to an attack (only the Oval Office could issue the stand-down order), and even put the cherry on top by instantly framing the entire hit as some sort of musloid blasphemy propaganda. That was just gratuitous. Sickeningly gratuitous.

If it had been a kidnapping plot, Chris Stevens would have been KIDNAPPED. Remember, he had almost no security in the end. He wouldn't have been gang raped, killed and then had his dead body gang raped again.

The Clintons have a long history of having people murdered, all the way back into the early 1980's in Arkansas. Vince Foster. Ron Brown. These people are psychopaths and murderers. You have to deal with this.

The Obama machine, being neo-Stalinist, is also murderous, having seen to the assassination of at least three of Barry's sodomy partners from Trinity UCC cult on the South Side of Chicago. Purely as an aside, don't you think that it is odd that an attention whore like Jeremiah Wright saw three members of his cult murdered within just a few weeks of one another and never said a WORD publicly about that? No demands for a full FBI investigation on the front steps. No march through the streets with Jesse Jackson and Fr. Pfleger demanding that justice be done and that the targeted killings of his flock be given the highest priority by law enforcement. Nope. Nothing. It's almost as if Wright was neither surprised nor alarmed by the rapid serial killing of his "parishioners". I wonder what POSSIBLE EXPLANATION there could be for that?

Sadly, Chris Stevens was just another "expendable faggot" in the eyes of the Obama-Clinton machine. He was a dead man the day he accepted the position. And doesn't it seem odd that the Obama-Clinton machine would send a known sodomite man to be the ambassador to an unstable, backward muslim country to begin with? Again, it was probably done intentionally as a last-ditch hedge, an ace-up-the-sleeve as it were. Stevens could be killed, and then turned into some sort of sodomite martyr as a last-ditch plan. But, they didn't need that. They had the "blasphemy video". Eyeroll.

Finally, I would like to reiterate that the ultimate "expendable faggot" is Barry himself. I worry. I worried terribly after he showed up stoned to the first debate. I continue to worry now. Barry the man is in no way any sort of intellectual driver behind the regime. He is a puppet, a facade, a lazy imbecile and sodomite and nothing more. If the drivers decide that he is worth more dead than alive, assassinating their "expendable faggot" would be the mother of all Reichstag Fires, and would likely result in instant suspension of the Constitution and martial law. IF BARRY IS ASSASSINATED, THE FIRST THING THAT A TEXAS, A KANSAS, AND ANY OTHER REMNANT STATES LOYAL TO THE CONSTIUTION SHOULD DO IS SECEDE. LIKE, WITHIN MINUTES."

Barnhardt.biz - Commodity Brokerage

Gee, you're right. The Democrats and "their" media never ever let that happen during Reagan, Bush Sr and Bush Jr's presidencies..........:eusa_whistle:

^ bodecea's disconnect from reality is made clear.

It looks like she thinks the press/media take on Obama the same way they ALWAYS took on those prior Presidents who happened to be Republicans.

bodecea is so fully dishonest that she is now immune to any embarrassment she should feel as a result of making a complete and obvious fool of herself by those idiotic claims she makes.

Sorry, Petey, but you are obviously totally full of shit.

No Americans were killed. Neither president lied or had someone lie after any of those attacks. And no you don't want to know anything of the truth so don't pretend you do.

Including Benghazi, embassy attacks under Obama 2, Geroge W ...
www.stableytimes.com/...embassy-attacks-under...2...bush.../6775/ - Cached
1 day ago ... Benghazi embassy attack under Obama was par for the course in 21st century
America. ... During the eight years in which George W Bush was President, U.S.
... different times, resulting in fifty-two deaths of American citizens.

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post. (from your link)

Again, how many of those attacks lasted for 7 hours? How many of them called for help and were ignored? How many of them had Special Forces told to stand down? How many of them were lied about to the public?

Including Benghazi, embassy attacks under Obama 2, Geroge W ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit.../...embassy-attacks-under...2...bush.../6775/ - Cached
1 day ago ... Benghazi embassy attack under Obama was par for the course in 21st century
America. ... During the eight years in which George W Bush was President, U.S.
... different times, resulting in fifty-two deaths of American citizens.

5 April 2010 Peshawar, Pakistan An attack near the U.S. Consulate in Peshawar, Pakistan, kills two consulate security guards and at least six others 8

11 September 2012 Cairo, Egypt, Benghazi, Libya, Sana'a A group of terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- killing the U.S. Ambassador and three staff members. (more details) 4

1 February 2013 Ankara, Turkey A suicide bomber attacked the American Embassy in the Turkish capital, Ankara, on Friday, detonating himself inside a security entrance to the compound. (more details) 1

Terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your sources are full of crap as usual with liberals. Besides it isn't an issue of how many or who was killed it is an issue of Obama and his cohorts being honest with the American people. YOU like all liberals when trapped with the truth want to change the truth want to change the focus. Ain't gonna work Obama lied pure and simple. The question is why did he lie and get his lady "friends" to lie for him.

Forum List

Back