State Dept. told to plan for potential protests after Jerusalem embassy announcement

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
The Trump does not want peace and the zionists never have. I hope calmer heads will prevail.

(CNN)The State Department's security arm has been told to plan for potentially violent protests at US embassies and consulates once the Trump administration announces it is moving the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

"We were told that this is definitely coming, and we need to be ready for it," one official said....

State Dept. told to plan for potential protests after Jerusalem announcement - CNNPolitics

A slap in the face to international law and morally broken.

Its against international law for a nation to choose its own capital city? Its against the law for a nation to have an embassy in certain places? Can I get a link to that?

• Banned
Its against international law for a nation to choose its own capital city? Its against the law for a nation to have an embassy in certain places? Can I get a link to that?
Jerusalem is not even part of Israel. You don't need a link for this. Just try searching it once on your own.

The Trump does not want peace and the zionists never have. I hope calmer heads will prevail.

(CNN)The State Department's security arm has been told to plan for potentially violent protests at US embassies and consulates once the Trump administration announces it is moving the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

"We were told that this is definitely coming, and we need to be ready for it," one official said....

State Dept. told to plan for potential protests after Jerusalem announcement - CNNPolitics

Nut N' Yahoo, that describes Trump and Netanyahu perfectly.

• Banned
Jordan is moving to convene an emergency meeting ahead of Donald Trump's expected decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, according to diplomats. The Palestinian Authority's foreign minister has also reportedly urged a meeting.
Jordan, which hosted the last Arab League summit and therefore serves as its current president, would invite members of the Arab League and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to meet if Trump decides to acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state...

Jordan, Palestinians urge emergency meetings ahead of Trump's expected Jerusalem decision - reports

Prepare for another century of war, just as the zionists want.

Seriously? What legal documents are you using for that little gem?
Seriously? What legal documents are you using? Every one of your posts is laced with a cognitive bias described by the Dunning–Kruger effect.

Seriously? What legal documents are you using? Every one of your posts is laced with a cognitive bias described by the Dunning–Kruger effect.

Got nothing, huh?

You don't even know the legal documents which apply. Try this.
We just had a whole thread. Nobody posted even a legal right for Israel to exist.

You have nothing.

Arab States will likely cave...

Yep. The Arab world is no longer a united front. There are Arab nations who know where their own best interests lay. And if they have to choose -- the Arab Palestinians don't offer them anything but a headache.

Got nothing, huh?

You don't even know the legal documents which apply. Try this.
We just had a whole thread. Nobody posted even a legal right for Israel to exist.

You have nothing.

I posted four of them. And you agreed with me. Gaslight, much?

That is what you want, Shusha, right?

What I want is for people to stop trying to destroy Israel. The Jewish people have a right to a nation. The Arab Palestinians have a right to a nation. What I want is for the Arab Palestinians to recognize Israel as the State for the Jewish people and sit down and negotiate the (rather simple) details.

I posted four of them. And you agreed with me. Gaslight, much?
Crazy stuff, your fantasy, none held water in international law.

So be clear here. These are the four rights currently upheld by international law:

1. Rights arising from inherent IHL to self-determination and sovereignty and political independence.
2. Rights arising from international recognition.
3. Rights arising from mutual agreement (treaties).
4. Rights arising from effective action or control.

And those don't hold water? From what international law does Arab Palestine obtain her rights to exist? Or Egypt? Or Catalonia? If not from those four?

I am done even entertaining your fantasy. Jerusalem is not part of Israel. You cannot annex occupied territory.

What I want is for people to stop trying to destroy Israel.
Well, Israel might have tried to establish itself by peaceful means, instead of by infuriating the 2+ billion strong Muslim world.

Forum List

Back