State Farm faces backlash over disgusting commercial

The ad is not at all offensive. SRSLY. It this is all a person has to worry about, then life must be treating him very well indeed.

My property and earthquake insurance are with State Farm. We like our agent and get great service.

The ad is not at all offensive. SRSLY. It this is all a person has to worry about, then life must be treating him very well indeed.

My property and earthquake insurance are with State Farm. We like our agent and get great service.
Oh the ad is absolutely disgusting its anti white filth its nothing but more cultural marxist garbage I would love to see their stocks take a hit it would be highly amusing to me.

It seems like State Farm is looking ahead and just trying to sell "mall brawl insurance".

Last edited:

How many of the angry tweets came from overweight black women mad that some "skinny as cracker" was taking away one of "their men"?

State Farm commercial attacked by racists | Daily Mail Online

Glad not my insurance company. Such a pain in the ass to find good deal on insurance. I use someone else but would change over this disgusting filth.

So what are you saying is that the filth is the commercial or the messages.. ?
Miscegenation.Nothing but advocating white genocide by killing off THOUSANDS of years of genes so many fought to keep clean.

followyourleader2.png

Glad not my insurance company. Such a pain in the ass to find good deal on insurance. I use someone else but would change over this disgusting filth.

So what are you saying is that the filth is the commercial or the messages.. ?
Miscegenation.Nothing but advocating white genocide by killing off THOUSANDS of years of genes so many fought to keep clean.

Oh I doubt your genes nor any pair of your jeans are clean, nor have they ever been!

That commercial is fine, IMO. Although he looks a little old for her : )

However, I am a bigot. I very much oppose commercials showing two gay men married with children and loving life. I do not want this "all is fine with this" look given to children watching TV. It is wrong.

But as far as commercials go, Heineken's TV ad is sick and disgraceful. IMO They have no class.

Last edited:

That commercial is fine, IMO. Although he looks a little old for her : )

However, I am a bigot. I very much oppose commercials showing to gay men married with children and loving life. I do not want this "all is fine with this" look given to children watching TV. It is wrong.

But as far as commercials go, Heineken's TV ad is sick and disgraceful. IMO They have no class.

You are no different than Odium

Forum List

Back