State Government can remove child from parents based on presumption

This is funny.

A CPS bureaucrat telling us they always play by the rules. :p

Apparently the dumb desk jockey is unaware of the reality on the street.

Reality is, social workers tell the cops what to do. If the social worker says remove the kid, the cop has to comply.

This is funny.

A CPS bureaucrat telling us they always play by the rules. :p

Apparently the dumb desk jockey is unaware of the reality on the street.

Reality is, social workers tell the cops what to do. If the social worker says remove the kid, the cop has to comply.
What the fuck are you talking about. If you're referring to me, I was anything but a desk jockey and I know a hell of a lot more about the street than you ever will.

What the fuck are you talking about. If you're referring to me, I was anything but a desk jockey and I know a hell of a lot more about the street than you ever will.
I doubt that very much.

Let's see how much you know.

A nun sees someone giving a child a sip of beer. She calls CPS. Can the child be removed from the parents?

Looks like I shut you down! Good! I am watching you. I will not let you get away with this kind of shit. Go crawl back under your rock until you come up with some other irresponsible, moronic shit! I am on to you!
Stf up ———-t

Do you understand that referring back to a post that was total bullshit when it was first written does not make it any less bullshit when referred back to?
Please explain how it is bullshit. My guess is that you are unable to understand it and/or are highly threatened by the reality that it represents and unable to respond with anything except to call it bullshit.

Please explain how it is bullshit. My guess is that you are unable to understand it and/or are highly threatened by the reality that it represents and unable to respond with anything except to call it bullshit.
You're still here?

Answer my question, numbnuts.

Shit or get off the pot.

Crickets?

I doubt that very much.

Let's see how much you know.

A nun sees someone giving a child a sip of beer. She calls CPS. Can the child be removed from the parents?
Probably not but I would need a lot more information give a proper answer. Among my questions( and this is only a sampling):

1)Who is this someone who gave the beer to the child. A parent, someone who a parent entrusted with the child? If the latter, did the parent know about it? Approve of it?
2) Is the parent a responsible person who understands that kids should not have alcohol and who is able and willing to prevent that from happening in the future?
3)How old is the child? Infant, toddler, pre teen, teen?
4) How much beer was given to the child and is it part of a pattern?
5) Are there other issues with the care of the child? Is there any history of abuse, neglect or inappropriate parenting?
6)Are there issues with parenting skills or educational issue and if so will the parent accept services such as a home health aid or parenting classes?

You see bud, its complicated. In and of itself, a sip of beer would not automatically result ion removal, but there many more factors to consider.

The bottom line is that we always try to maintain the children in the home and find ways of ensuring their safety. An investigation is not about finding a reason to take a child, it's about finding reasons not to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back