🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Of The Union Address

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
After listening to president Obama's State of the Union re; Israel, things sure don't look good for Israel's enemies living here in the USA who voted for him. Thank you folks.

After listening to president Obama's State of the Union re; Israel, things sure don't look good for Israel's enemies living here in the USA who voted for him. Thank you folks.
One of the few moments where both Republicans and Democrats stood up in unanimous applause was when Obama mentioned our "steadfast support for Israel".

Tinmore: "Israel made them do it" Ha ha ha.

What a big applause Obama received when he stated the USA will staunchly support Israel. And who can blame him for that?

Oh well, maybe Ralph Nader will run again for president in the next election. Heh Heh.

What a big applause Obama received when he stated the USA will staunchly support Israel. And who can blame him for that?

If there is one subject that brings about unanimous support in both parties it would be Israel. The people of the USA are truly behind Israel. G-d Bless America.

Sunni Man, et al,

Remember, that the Congress and Senate know the Palestinians by the deeds of the past.

It's really sad that so many brain washed citizens worry more about Israel than they do about America........... :cool:
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure that Americans are more worried about Israel than America. But it is clear that since 1930 (more than 80 years), Palestinians have been targeting Israelis in the Region.

That kind of legacy, as well as some of their more spectacular barbaric and ruthless assaults (Munich) actually sets the image they hold today in Congress.

Most Respectfully,
R
R

If there is one subject that brings about unanimous support in both parties it would be Israel. The people of the USA are truly behind Israel. G-d Bless America.
Heaven forbid the "D's" and "R's" would unite behind a jobs recovery, serious debt reduction, securing the borders, rational fire arm policy, crumbling infrastructure, etc.

They need to focus their energy on Israel......... :thup:

Yes. Every Islamic terrorist act against the USA or any of our citizens strenthens bonds between Christians, Jews & Israel against the Muslims.

Sunni Man, et al,

Remember, that the Congress and Senate know the Palestinians by the deeds of the past.

It's really sad that so many brain washed citizens worry more about Israel than they do about America........... :cool:
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure that Americans are more worried about Israel than America. But it is clear that since 1930 (more than 80 years), Palestinians have been targeting Israelis in the Region.

That kind of legacy, as well as some of their more spectacular barbaric and ruthless assaults (Munich) actually sets the image they hold today in Congress.

Most Respectfully,
R
R

Heaven forbid the "D's" and "R's" would unite behind a jobs recovery, serious debt reduction, securing the borders, rational fire arm policy, crumbling infrastructure, etc.

They need to focus their energy on Israel......... :thup:
They can do all of it if they want to. Fight for what their constituents want, help create jobs, support Israel, defend against Islamic terrorist animals, make education a priority, etc.

Chew gum and make money at the same time.

Barack Benghazi Solyndra Deficit Hussein Obama is a liar. It is 100% bull shit. I guarantee it.

Fact is regardless of anything Obama thinks or Hagel thinks, the overwhelming majority in congress, as well as the overwhelming majority of American citizens will make sure Obama's statement re: Israel will be kept. Great time to invest in Israel for an early retirement.

Barack Benghazi Solyndra Deficit Hussein Obama is a liar. It is 100% bull shit. I guarantee it.

As a taxpaying American, I give absolutely zero fucks about Israel. Zero. As far as I'm concerned they could fall off the map tomorrow. So, not all Americans stand with Israel or give any fucks about Israel. Although i know a lot of folks who will nod and go along with that sentiment in fear of being labeled anti-semite.

As a taxpaying American, I give absolutely zero fucks about Israel. Zero. As far as I'm concerned they could fall off the map tomorrow. So, not all Americans stand with Israel or give any fucks about Israel.....

OK, fine - that's certainly your right as an American. Now, is there any place else on the planet that you *do* care about?

Hey how about Israel plants a tree with your name on it to thank you for your tax dollars?

As a taxpaying American, I give absolutely zero fucks about Israel. Zero. As far as I'm concerned they could fall off the map tomorrow. So, not all Americans stand with Israel or give any fucks about Israel. Although i know a lot of folks who will nod and go along with that sentiment in fear of being labeled anti-semite.

Every Islamic killing of infidels boosts support for the USA & Israel.

Well according to that theory, Muslims believe that since every Islamic killing benefits Israel (such as 9-11) then the Jews must have done it.

The joys of Muslim mentality.

Well yes. I was told that only the Zionists are smart enough to plan 911 & hire Arabs to carry it out & take the blame. Very cleaver those Zionists.

Well according to that theory, Muslims believe that since every Islamic killing benefits Israel (such as 9-11) then the Jews must have done it.

The joys of Muslim mentality.

Forum List

Back