State of the Union

Anyone watching the response? I'll try but if it begins to sound like what I have been hearing from the Republicans in the House since the first of the year I'll catch it on C-SPAN later.

Apparently, some are doing it again this year - Rs and Ds sitting next to each other. Good for them.

Others have chosen to show they don't give a damn about their own country and are boycotting.

They have consistently refused invitations to the WH and to Camp David and tonight, some won't even bother to show up. I hope that President Obama does not keep trying to end the hyper-partisanship the Rs are so committed to. I hope its "No more Mr Nice Guy" the next four years because the opposite hasn't worked at all.

I just watch the House debate on the Balanced Budget Act, or whatever it is called. Dem's were ripping the Republicans. The people gave a definite message to the Mitt/Ryan team and they have not gone back and changed one word of Ryan's budget.

1328133676179_9398846.png

Apparently, some are doing it again this year - Rs and Ds sitting next to each other. Good for them.

Others have chosen to show they don't give a damn about their own country and are boycotting.

They have consistently refused invitations to the WH and to Camp David and tonight, some won't even bother to show up. I hope that President Obama does not keep trying to end the hyper-partisanship the Rs are so committed to. I hope its "No more Mr Nice Guy" the next four years because the opposite hasn't worked at all.

I just watch the House debate on the Balanced Budget Act, or whatever it is called. Dem's were ripping the Republicans. The people gave a definite message to the Mitt/Ryan team and they have not gone back and changed one word of Ryan's budget.

1328133676179_9398846.png

Obama going straight at the House budget plan. You don't like that?

God i don't want to watch this mess tonight.
This President will yak and yak and the Libs will love it....
A year from now nothing will have gotten done and he will
do it all over again....

What a joke.

They're clapping about every 30 seconds.

It sounds like golf-claps. Really enthusiastic.

It's funny how Obama talks about everything he's been doing like he is pissed about it.

Like"We can't keep going from one crisis to the next" as if that wasn't what had planned all along.

Typical hypocrites, Graham/McCain, smiling and shaking the president's hand.

Hope Obama is watching his back because they'll plant a knife there if they can.

You guys really suk.....
When Obama doesn't get his ass kissed by the Right every 5 minutes you pukes cry racist.

When a republican shows a little respect during the State of the Union you call
hypocrites...

You Libs are really a bunch of shits.... :cuckoo:

Yea, he's really sounding like a Communist and great Divider tonight. All this talk of working together, who the hell wants that?

God i don't want to watch this mess tonight.
This President will yak and yak and the Libs will love it....
A year from now nothing will have gotten done and he will
do it all over again....

What a joke.

They're clapping about every 30 seconds.

It sounds like golf-claps. Really enthusiastic.

It's funny how Obama talks about everything he's been doing like he is pissed about it.

Like"We can't keep going from one crisis to the next" as if that wasn't what had planned all along.

That was a reference to not raising the debt ceiling for more than three months along with other such Republican games.

Forum List

Back