State of the Union

Why is his only goal to get people into the middle class? This is america the sky is the only limit, what happen to getting too the top?

I like what I hear him saying about our high schools modernizing with technology. Prepare our kids for today. Not 1950

Im all for that, but why do we need to do this at the Federal level? Why arent the States and local districts being innovative?

It's the economy, stupid.

Obama focuses SOTU speech on jobs and economy. Ties in climate change, education reform, tax reform and immigration reform. It all connects.......just like we all connect.

Biden either needs to stop looking down or loosen his tie, that shit is fucking gross.

Last edited:
It's the economy, stupid.

Obama focuses SOTU speech on jobs and economy. Ties in climate change, education reform, tax reform and immigration reform. It all connects.......just like we all connect.

Which is why he was running from the economy the entire election. And why you voted for someone who has already demonstrated he wont fix the economy.

I like what I hear him saying about our high schools modernizing with technology. Prepare our kids for today. Not 1950

Im all for that, but why do we need to do this at the Federal level? Why arent the States and local districts being innovative?

Some are but MANY schools are falling behind. Our children deserve better no matter what district their parents live in.
Education needs to be reformed and this idea should be at the top along with school vouchers

Forum List

Back