State of the Union

Why is his only goal to get people into the middle class? This is america the sky is the only limit, what happen to getting too the top?

Nothing has or is preventing people from making it big, but the middle class as a whole is taking it on the chin. The problem with that? The middle class is the driving force behind our economy, and the middle class is what makes rich people rich. Lose the middle class, and the entire country loses.

I said why is it HIS ONLY GOAL.
GOT IT?

Because the middle class is losing ground..and quick.

Nothing has or is preventing people from making it big, but the middle class as a whole is taking it on the chin. The problem with that? The middle class is the driving force behind our economy, and the middle class is what makes rich people rich. Lose the middle class, and the entire country loses.

I said why is it HIS ONLY GOAL.
GOT IT?

Because the middle class is losing ground..and quick.

Why not push too do better than middle class why not push to do the best you can?
Why isn't that his agenda?

Why is his only goal to get people into the middle class? This is america the sky is the only limit, what happen to getting too the top?

stop pretending people are in different classes because they make different amounts of money. This is the United States of America. There are no classes. We are all free.

Get real. Yes, it is possible to improve oneself and to move up the ladder. But don't kid yourself into believing everyone is equal or has equal opportunity in the US.

Now he wants to pay people to fix houses in inner cities that no one wants to buy?

Sigh....

Contractors HATE it when money is being spent on home renovations.

Those contracts would goto inner city contractors first after the union. Then and only then would someone like me be eligible. But if I took the work federal law would require that I hire a certain percentage of my crew from within the community. On top of that the feds would hold a 10% retainer on ALL contractors that is a bitch to recover.

Fuck that

Been there done that.

Forum List

Back