State of the Union

I don't really understand why people watch the state of the union. All it is there for is yet another oppurtunity to propagandize with the addition of this :clap2:

Get a life people.

The game ended and this is the only bit of original TV that is on. But yeah...did this thing start at 7:00? He's been speaking for 70 minutes now? blah!:eek:

Apparently, some are doing it again this year - Rs and Ds sitting next to each other. Good for them.

Others have chosen to show they don't give a damn about their own country and are boycotting.

They have consistently refused invitations to the WH and to Camp David and tonight, some won't even bother to show up. I hope that President Obama does not keep trying to end the hyper-partisanship the Rs are so committed to. I hope its "No more Mr Nice Guy" the next four years because the opposite hasn't worked at all.

I love the message that Robert Reich had for Obama...

Robert Reich: Obama needs to batter GOP over the head for blocking jobs bill | The Raw Story

No more Mr. Nice Guy...those days are OVER Obama!

Hey. Anyone hear there is a State of the Union address tonight? :D

Been watching the NHL all night. I refuse to be tortured by another campaign speech in which "the Chosen One" points the finger of blame at every one but the person at fault.
Obama is campaigning for elected King status. He will let us know "I am in charge here. I will use executive orders to ram my agenda down your throats. Fuck you. I am the President. I have powers far beyond your comprehension."

Boehner sitting there like that is not doing his party any favors.

And how would him sitting any other way do his party favors? Practically no one is watching this. No one is paying attention to how he is sitting. It's not helping or hurting a thing.

Apparently, some are doing it again this year - Rs and Ds sitting next to each other. Good for them.

Others have chosen to show they don't give a damn about their own country and are boycotting.

They have consistently refused invitations to the WH and to Camp David and tonight, some won't even bother to show up. I hope that President Obama does not keep trying to end the hyper-partisanship the Rs are so committed to. I hope its "No more Mr Nice Guy" the next four years because the opposite hasn't worked at all.

I love the message that Robert Reich had for Obama...

Robert Reich: Obama needs to batter GOP over the head for blocking jobs bill | The Raw Story

No more Mr. Nice Guy...those days are OVER Obama!

So what your saying is will be more of the same?

I took a shot every time I thought he was saying something he didn't really mean, Lying, or just talking out his ass. Pretty wasted right now, is he still speaking? :)

Forum List

Back