State of the Union

Have to admit.....Obama has a gift for making destructive policies sound all warm and fuzzy.

These are the folks Obama wants to help and make more of in America.......

get-attachmentaspx.313171415_std.jpeg

More and more people will be filing for unemployment thanks to Obama's minimum wage proposal.

Last edited:
Well I've heard a whole bunch of bullshit that has nothing to do with getting our country on the right track. NOTHING

A few things I did like but those should take a back seat to the REAL problems we face.

I have to say I was a little disappointed. I fully expected my prayers to be answered. Aliens were to come down and kidnap Obama and reprogram his brain so that he is actually trying to represent the voters.

More of the same? Unbelievable. :lol:

ok, now we can all go to bed, or watch the dodo birds on PMS-NBC praise the boring speech as the greatest since the Live Broadcast of Lincolns State Of The Union Address (the one Biden saw when he was 7 years old)

Pretty sad when half this country thinks a great leader is someone who knows how to give a good speech, says what he thinks 51% of Americans wants to hear. Then promptly does the exact opposite when actually governing.

Forum List

Back