State of the Union

Sustained applause by GOP and Dems over immigration amnesty reform.

Makes me wonder; the plan is so impractical and unrealistic. Maybe the bipartisan applause is that it will look good but do nothing like many bills that get passed.

Bipartisan? You mean there is more than one party?

Who knew?

Bipartisanship - politicians from both parties joining together to screw the American people.

ok, now we can all go to bed, or watch the dodo birds on PMS-NBC praise the boring speech as the greatest since the Live Broadcast of Lincolns State Of The Union Address (the one Biden saw when he was 7 years old)

Not watching Marco Rubio? Best to get the best of both worlds.

Pretty sad when half this country thinks a great leader is someone who knows how to give a good speech, says what he thinks 51% of Americans wants to hear. Then promptly does the exact opposite when actually governing.

Wait, he's governing? Since when? last time i checked he hasnt even really tried.

Pretty sad when half this country thinks a great leader is someone who knows how to give a good speech, says what he thinks 51% of Americans wants to hear. Then promptly does the exact opposite when actually governing.
Stop picking on Ronald Reagan of 1980.

Reagan the great uniter
vs
obama the great divider
You decide

I feel sorry for Marco Rubio now. This will be a hard follow. And the Tea Party response from Rand will come and make a laughing stock after.

I hope Rubio speaks about Immigration Reform.

Have to admit.....Obama has a gift for making destructive policies sound all warm and fuzzy.

His Administration got Bin Laden (despite what you believe) and is winding down the wars Bush started. Warm and fuzzy enough.

Bush's military and his CIA got him. Obama was just along for the ride. He even used Bush's Sec. of Defense to complete the mission.

Iraq has turned into a disaster. al Qaeda is in full force there again thanks to Obama's reckless pullout. Afghanistan is a total goatfuck. We have no purpose there anymore. Our military is very quickly becoming second-rate. He is proposing to unilaterally gut our nuclear arsenal with no assurances from Russia or anyone else. The world is as Hillary Clinton says " A very dangerous and complicated place" and Obama acts like now that he's been re-elected the world is all one big happy family.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Marco Rubio now. This will be a hard follow. And the Tea Party response from Rand will come and make a laughing stock after.

I hope Rubio speaks about Immigration Reform.

dude you need to set your standards a little higher then the belly of a snake.

ok, now we can all go to bed, or watch the dodo birds on PMS-NBC praise the boring speech as the greatest since the Live Broadcast of Lincolns State Of The Union Address (the one Biden saw when he was 7 years old)

Not watching Marco Rubio? Best to get the best of both worlds.

I forgot about it, also past my new bedtime, I turned it back on (sucks when u have to get up at 630)

Mark O'Rubio looks out of his league

He does have the buzz words down though

I don't think anyone believed Bush 43 gave a good speech. . That was who you were talking about right?

This guy is falling so flat they are going to have to get him off the floor with spatula.

Forum List

Back