State of the Union

Apparently, some are doing it again this year - Rs and Ds sitting next to each other. Good for them.

Others have chosen to show they don't give a damn about their own country and are boycotting.

They have consistently refused invitations to the WH and to Camp David and tonight, some won't even bother to show up. I hope that President Obama does not keep trying to end the hyper-partisanship the Rs are so committed to. I hope its "No more Mr Nice Guy" the next four years because the opposite hasn't worked at all.

I love the message that Robert Reich had for Obama...

Robert Reich: Obama needs to batter GOP over the head for blocking jobs bill | The Raw Story

No more Mr. Nice Guy...those days are OVER Obama!

MMMMkayyyyyyyy!!:cuckoo:

They deserve a vote...They deserve a vote...They deserve a vote...

Stupid bastards that believe violence can be stopped by legislation deserve a vote.:clap2:

Well I've heard a whole bunch of bullshit that has nothing to do with getting our country on the right track. NOTHING

A few things I did like but those should take a back seat to the REAL problems we face.

Sounds like Obama is hitting all the high spots. I'm sure Boner can't wait for a bottle and pack of cigs.

How could you make the man cry again?

Forum List

Back