State of the Union

The immigration reform idea this President has put forward is stupid. Then again, there aren't many attractive alternatives in that area.

Immigration law doesn't need to be reformed. It needs to be enforced.

It is.

Where you been.

The Obama administration beats out Bush/Clinton/Bush/Reagan in catching people here illegally and sending them back to where they came from.

What a gargantuan lie just fell out of his mouth...regarding his commitment to protect our foreign representatives. Can you say BENGHAZI!

I said why is it HIS ONLY GOAL.
GOT IT?

Because the middle class is losing ground..and quick.

Why not push too do better than middle class why not push to do the best you can?
Why isn't that his agenda?

Because the vast majority want to be middle class. Not everyone wants to make it to the top and be a millionaire. For many, that isn't important. What is important is having a career they enjoy and being able to pay their bills. There is another fact to go along with this, that too many forget; we can't all be doctors and lawyers, or CEO's. Someone has to work at Taco Bell; someone has to work at your local grocery store. We need butchers, bakers, construction workers, customer service representatives, sales people. This country would be a mess if everyone wanted to be CEO.

The immigration reform idea this President has put forward is stupid. Then again, there aren't many attractive alternatives in that area.

It is.

Where you been.

The Obama administration beats out Bush/Clinton/Bush/Reagan in catching people here illegally and sending them back to where they came from.

Please do not talk facts. Facts are lies.

It is.

Where you been.

He also leads all of the above in drone attacks on wedding parties.

well, for those of u who saw my list of 10 things Obama wont bring up tonight, I guess I am right. I am still waiting for an answer of why He went on Vacation right after Ben Gazi!

I don't really understand why people watch the state of the union. All it is there for is yet another oppurtunity to propagandize with the addition of this :clap2:

Get a life people.

And guess what, if Obama is as guilty as sin regarding the fiasco in Libya, nothing will ever come of it. The man is untouchable. Those that think otherwise probably still think that the checks and balances in government still work. LOL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back