State of the Union

Rubio sounds nervous. And starting off on the abortion issue is wrong. When will we get it through our heads that social issues do no work for our party when we make it the front of our platform.

They are important but not a top priority at this stage in our country.

He's mentioned right to life (abortion) as an intro. He failed immediately and he's not getting any better as he goes along. I understand, they've got nowhere to go with the sequestration knife around the throat of the Congress.

But he had a chance to go and talk immigration reform. That would have been a better route imo.

Apparently, some are doing it again this year - Rs and Ds sitting next to each other. Good for them.

Others have chosen to show they don't give a damn about their own country and are boycotting.

They have consistently refused invitations to the WH and to Camp David and tonight, some won't even bother to show up. I hope that President Obama does not keep trying to end the hyper-partisanship the Rs are so committed to. I hope its "No more Mr Nice Guy" the next four years because the opposite hasn't worked at all.

Yes, Obama tries to end hyper partisanship like he did in his other SOTU campaign speeches where he repeatedly takes shots at Republicans and even the supreme court... Yes, Obama spends countless hours trying to bring R's and D's together...

Breaking news, Obama blames the entire economic downfall, high un-employment and record deficts on Republicans, the old President Bush, the tea party, whites, the rich and anyone that works and does not like higher taxes.

Wants to give responsibility to states, i.e. don't feel like funding it because the rich people don't want to support the country they live in.

Benghazi don't hunt, dummy. America has that one figured out. Too bad for you.
Not at all, dummy! The MSM and other Obama ass-kissers have just covered it with minutia. The truth will come out. Obama is a goddamned sleazebag, chickenshit pseudo-President!

Worst we have EVER had in the White House!

God gave us oil!!!! Kind of hard when the world is only 6000 years old. :lol:

Forum List

Back