State of the Union

He sounds like Romney...same rhetoric. He doesn't look like him though...as though he was stabbed and trying to act like he wasn't.

He has a nervous tick with his right hand and the index finger on the left hand.

Practice makes perfect.

He'll do better when he's giving his 2016 inagural speech.

Hillary is giving her speech in Jan 2017

She'll get the sympathy vote for President of the Friendly Rest Senior Center after slipping in the tub for the 23rd time.

He just brought up climate change

Time for republicans to shit their pants

The Earth's climate is cyclical. Climate change is NOT man made. That's a FACT.
This climate change thing is nothing more than a political agenda to create new taxes.

Nothing like making yourself look the fool.

He spoke with facts. We may have an impact but its so miniscule its pointless. Sacrificing our way of life so the earth is "healthy" is whats foolish.

Fuck it. Lets just go extinct so we dont have to worry about the future of theeEarth.

Rubio despite looking very amaturish and nervous spoke from the heart with conviction.

Kudos for that

It's clear it was a big moment for him.

I was a bit detracted when he kept wiping sweat from his ears.

I figure this was a very important speech for him. I expect he won't be as nervous later on.

Did he just take a swig of vodka?

Maybe...perhaps the President got him booze and hookers too (Mudwhistle alleged that Obama did that for Gov. Christie)

You always lie. I said hookers. Never said anything about booze. Christie can get that on his own.

Ahh, you only alleged that the President got hookers for Christie...I stand corrected. And you stand as a bitter little conspiracy kook.

Rubio's rebuttal was mostly lies and misinformation for low-information zombies. It was bullshit, and will be heavily fact-checked.

I've given speeches before. They usually go pretty well when you have a bunch of people applauding everything you say. It gives you confidence. When everyone is staring at you it becomes like they're in a trance. If they start laughing it breaks the ice.

Obama had the bigger stage but Rubio gave a more meaningful speech.

Rubio's rebuttal was mostly lies and misinformation for low-information zombies. It was bullshit, and will be heavily fact-checked.

He hit the same notes Romney did...didn't work out too well for the Governor or the GOP since the election...

More coal, less wind.
Less unions, more income for the rich
Less regulation, more "trust us"
Cut everything that doesn't explode
More guns, less restriction on who gets them

Look for this to be brought up time and again

Anyone think House Republicans will be able to spare enough time to pass any one of the pieces of legislation the President mentioned?

He hit the same notes Romney did...didn't work out too well for the Governor or the GOP since the election...

More coal, less wind.
Less unions, more income for the rich
Less regulation, more "trust us"
Cut everything that doesn't explode
More guns, less restriction on who gets them

Look for this to be brought up time and again

When you can figure out a way to heat your home with wind go for it.
Unions are the rich these days.
Obama has dumped hundreds of new regulations on us raising our cost of living immensely. It is reflected in our utility bills.
Gutting the military now because he feels the world is a safer place is insanity
Oh, and Obama has sold more guns than any president in history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back