State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think the framers of the constitution should have named you as the arbiter of the laws instead of the courts?

I am voicing my opinions, nothing more or less.

And I am explaining why your opinions are wrong.

Nope, your view is the wrong one.

Only if you are willing to throw out the constitution. You can believe what you want, but that doesn't make it right or rational.

The constitution says you have to bake a cake or else?

The Supremes are the constitutional arbiter of our laws, and they have determined gays are a protected class
Supreme Court Declares Gays a Protected Class

Obviously this should be overturned. It went way too far. Hopefully logic & reason will win the day eventually. I'm confident it will. Someone will step in and bring sanity back to the equation.

Nope, your view is the wrong one.

Only if you are willing to throw out the constitution. You can believe what you want, but that doesn't make it right or rational.

The constitution says you have to bake a cake or else?

The Supremes are the constitutional arbiter of our laws, and they have determined gays are a protected class
Supreme Court Declares Gays a Protected Class

The Supremes can go pound sand. The whole idea of protected classes has been taken to absurdity, from the real need of them back during Jim Crow, to now being used to protect hurt feelings instead of actual harm.

The wussification of America continues.

Why are you talking about photographers in reply to a post about the Constitution?

And who's ignoring the 2nd amendment?

And what "rights" are being created out of think air?

And what in the 1st Amendment is being ignored?

You said photographers don't "participate" in the wedding ceremony.

Attending is bearing witness, i.e. participating.

NYC ignores the 2nd amendment, the right to an abortion and gay marriage were created out of thin air, and PA laws as being used here ignore the 1st amendment.

So you think the framers of the constitution should have named you as the arbiter of the laws instead of the courts?

Opinions are opinions, they can't be wrong... except in a totalitarian world.

Does that mean you finally admit the Supreme court decision on healthcare was right? You just said an opinion can't be wrong.

"State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple"

And appropriately so.

Public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional – as authorized by the Commerce Clause.

The bakers were afforded their comprehensive due process:

“Our agency has docketed the judgment and is exploring collection options,” Charlie Burr, communications director for the agency, told The Daily Signal. “They are entitled to a full and fair review of the case, but do not have the right to disregard a legally binding order.”

Correct.

No one has the right to defy, ignore, or disregard a lawful court order, regardless how much they might disagree with it.

Moreover, as a fact of law, the judgment is not 'extortion,' the bakers are not 'victims,' nor is their religious liberty in any manner being 'violated' – it is a lie to maintain otherwise.

Yeah, like you Obamabot dimwits care about the Rule of Law. Funny shite. :laugh:
Actually, I know that if I don't obey the business laws when I have a business license, I'm gonna "get my pee pee whacked", so to speak.

Obamabot dimwits don't know anything about Business. They only know mooching off hard-working Americans. This wasn't about Business. This was about Politics. A Witch Hunt.

The point is, gays didn't break the law when it didn't say what they wanted it to. They worked to change the law.

Now, if the Klein's really want to argue to revoke Public Accomodations laws, and stand side by side with Klansmen and Nazis who don't want to serve blacks and Jews, they are totally free to do that. But they have to obey the law until it is changed.

Well that's bullshit, Comrade Stalin. Homosexuals openly and flagrantly violated pandering and sodomy laws. I supported them in resisting such laws. Now that THEY are the oppressors, I support the rights of resisters to violate the unjust laws dictated by 9 unelected rulers.

State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Oregon Bakers

Nope no harm done to you if you disagree with homosexuality and won't bend to their will. None at all. Just lose your business,money,freedom,house,cars etc etc etc. Great thing about the internet is it NEVER loses its memory so when time comes it will be fairly simple to find the scum who destroyed this nation and get revenge.

Nope no harm done to you if you disagree with homosexuality and won't bend to their will. None at all. Just lose your business,money,freedom,house,cars etc etc etc. Great thing about the internet is it NEVER loses its memory so when time comes it will be fairly simple to find the scum who destroyed this nation and get revenge.

They arent being fined for disagreeing with homosexuality.

Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?
Very good you finally figured it out.

Are you stupid?

Nope. They are free to disagree with what ever they want. They are being fined for their actions.

Are you stupid?

Nope. They are free to disagree with what ever they want. They are being fined for their actions.
Which was disagreeing with faggotry.

Are you stupid?

Which was refusing to bake the damn cake.

Are you stupid?

Which was disagreeing with faggotry which made them not able to make a cake. Any NORMAL SANE person would say OK fuck ya i'll take my business and money elsewhere...since faggots are mentally ill and professional victims they whined about it.

Are you stupid?

Which was disagreeing with faggotry which made them not able to make a cake. Any NORMAL SANE person would say OK fuck ya i'll take my business and money elsewhere...since faggots are mentally ill and professional victims they whined about it.

Worked too huh? You lost bitch. Who's whining now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back