State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. They are free to disagree with what ever they want. They are being fined for their actions.
That isn't the definition of free, dumb fuck. The left loves tyranny, the right loves freedom.

Nobody says you have to like it, but you WILL bake the damn cake. Get used to it.
Did they bake it? NOPE! So wrong again...damn you are making a habit out of this.

Cost them a lot of money though, didn't it? The rest of the right wing idiots will get in line to bake cakes.

Very good you finally figured it out.

Nope. They are free to disagree with what ever they want. They are being fined for their actions.
Which was disagreeing with faggotry.

Which was refusing to bake the damn cake.
Which was disagreeing with faggotry which made them not able to make a cake. Any NORMAL SANE person would say OK fuck ya i'll take my business and money elsewhere...since faggots are mentally ill and professional victims they whined about it.

Worked too huh? You lost bitch. Who's whining now?
I don't see them paying. Even though I am no christian I know christians are used to the persecution. You didn't break Kim Davis and you won't breaks these folks either :D

That isn't the definition of free, dumb fuck. The left loves tyranny, the right loves freedom.

Nobody says you have to like it, but you WILL bake the damn cake. Get used to it.
Did they bake it? NOPE! So wrong again...damn you are making a habit out of this.

Cost them a lot of money though, didn't it? The rest of the right wing idiots will get in line to bake cakes.
Lol no they won't.

Which was disagreeing with faggotry.

Which was refusing to bake the damn cake.
Which was disagreeing with faggotry which made them not able to make a cake. Any NORMAL SANE person would say OK fuck ya i'll take my business and money elsewhere...since faggots are mentally ill and professional victims they whined about it.

Worked too huh? You lost bitch. Who's whining now?
I don't see them paying. Even though I am no christian I know christians are used to the persecution. You didn't break Kim Davis and you won't breaks these folks either :D

We'll see.

Lol no they won't.

Already have. Do you think that anybody else refusing to bake a damn cake, after what already happened, wouldn't be all over the news? You don't think they would be sued? Haven't heard about it happening since. Have you?

Lol no they won't.

Already have. Do you think that anybody else refusing to bake a damn cake, after what already happened, wouldn't be all over the news? You don't think they would be sued? Haven't heard about it happening since. Have you?
Don't know. I bet there have been some though. I figure not all faggots are whining crybabies like these 2 carpet munching whores.

Fascist twat.

Dumb ass who would rather pay 135K than bake a cake.

Again, show me $135k of harm done to that couple. Oh wait, you can't.

Fascist twat.

Lol no they won't.

With the recent legality of gay marriage, there are more gay wedding cakes than ever before. How many do you know of that have been refused? They fell in line, and they will stay there.

Facts hurt liberals feelings

When you actually post some, let us know.

The facts are that a law was broken and the perpetrator was punished. If you don't like the law, get it changed but I recommend you start with Title II of the Civil Rights Act which prohibits discrimination in Public Accommodation on the basis of race, color, religion, or national origin. That's the "tyranny" you're sniveling about at a Federal level, not a state law like the one you're attacking in Oregon.

Not much of a state's rights person I take it?
Wasn't a law and even if it was nothing was broken. Simple as that. Now continue crying because you can't force them to pay for your butt fuckery.
Interesting how you want to fixate on gay sex like that.

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.

I don't have to show that. It's already been shown. You lost. Quit whining.

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.

No, it hasn't. Show me $135k worth of actual harm, you Fascist twat.

:eusa_whistle:

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.

State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple | Page 48 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Lol no they won't.

With the recent legality of gay marriage, there are more gay wedding cakes than ever before. How many do you know of that have been refused? They fell in line, and they will stay there.

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.

State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple | Page 48 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Actual" harm, not made up hurt feelings harm.

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.

Sure it has.That's what this thread is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back