State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they bake it? NOPE! So wrong again...damn you are making a habit out of this.

Cost them a lot of money though, didn't it? The rest of the right wing idiots will get in line to bake cakes.
Lol no they won't.

Already have. Do you think that anybody else refusing to bake a damn cake, after what already happened, wouldn't be all over the news? You don't think they would be sued? Haven't heard about it happening since. Have you?

With the recent legality of gay marriage, there are more gay wedding cakes than ever before. How many do you know of that have been refused? They fell in line, and they will stay there.

Fascist twat.
State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple | Page 48 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum :rolleyes:

Fascist twat.

Dumb ass who would rather pay 135K than bake a cake.

Again, show me $135k of harm done to that couple. Oh wait, you can't.

Fascist twat.

I don't have to show that. It's already been shown. You lost. Quit whining.

No, it hasn't. Show me $135k worth of actual harm, you Fascist twat.

Sure it has.That's what this thread is about.

Nope. I don't see $50 worth of harm, never mind $135,000 worth of harm.

Fascist twat.

Cost them a lot of money though, didn't it? The rest of the right wing idiots will get in line to bake cakes.
Lol no they won't.

Already have. Do you think that anybody else refusing to bake a damn cake, after what already happened, wouldn't be all over the news? You don't think they would be sued? Haven't heard about it happening since. Have you?

With the recent legality of gay marriage, there are more gay wedding cakes than ever before. How many do you know of that have been refused? They fell in line, and they will stay there.

Fascist twat.
State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple | Page 48 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum :rolleyes:

Is all you can do link? And Bulldog deserves it, so piss off.

Did they bake it? NOPE! So wrong again...damn you are making a habit out of this.

Lol no they won't.

Fascist twat.

You are funny when you get mad.

Lol no they won't.

Fascist twat.

You must be enjoying your supposed "gotcha" moment.

Bulldog brought it on himself. Now go White Knight for some other asshole.

Lol no they won't.

Fascist twat.

You are funny when you get mad.

And you are a miserable hack.

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.

Nobody cares what you see. The decision has been made.

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.

So you know you can't justify it, so you ignore my request.

Run away little puppy, run away.

Lol no they won't.

Fascist twat.

Brought on what? The anger of another crazy right winger? I love that. Are you jumping up and down and drooling yet?

Fascist twat.

Fascist twat.
State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple | Page 48 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum :cry:

State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Oregon Bakers

Nope no harm done to you if you disagree with homosexuality and won't bend to their will. None at all. Just lose your business,money,freedom,house,cars etc etc etc. Great thing about the internet is it NEVER loses its memory so when time comes it will be fairly simple to find the scum who destroyed this nation and get revenge.

that's what happens when you don't pay a fine.

*shrug*

Lol no they won't.

Fascist twat.

State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple | Page 48 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum :boohoo:

Fascist twat.

Translation..........Please stop laughing at my silly logic.

Fascist twat.

Brought on what? The anger of another crazy right winger? I love that. Are you jumping up and down and drooling yet?

You propose terrorizing your fellow citizens with threats of government force if they don't comply with YOUR moral structure. I'm calling a spade a spade, nothing more.

People like you deserve nothing but scorn and contempt.

Fascist twat.

Translation..........Please stop laughing at my silly logic.

My logic is fine, your fascism isn't.

Fascist twat.

State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple | Page 48 | US Message Board -
Political Discussion Forum
:boohoo:

Do you have any actual content to add?

Fascist twat.

You propose terrorizing your fellow citizens with threats of government force if they don't comply with YOUR moral structure. I'm calling a spade a spade, nothing more.

People like you deserve nothing but scorn and contempt.

Sorry if you think abiding by the law is terrorism, but I can't help your crazy beliefs. Nobody but me has to comply with my moral structure, but everybody has to follow the law. Why do you hate laws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back