States Rights bill on adoption signed into law in Alabama

Bill allowing adoption agencies to turn away gay couples signed into law

Great news! Steve_McGarrett

If homosexuals are so worried about the bill DON'T GO TO A RELIGIOUS ADOPTION AGENCY! Problem solved!
Gays need be stopped from adopting children, period. It's a crime against nature.
Perhaps Steve should learn to mind his own business and realize that he is not God nor does he dictate what is "Nature" or not
I will not mind my business when it comes to children. If I see aany gay couple with a child or adoptive child, I will personally call the police and child welfare agency on them and report child abuse. I will disrupt their lives as much as I can so God's will can prevail and have these children put in a loving Christian conservative home of traditional marriage. It's the moral thing to do. It's the Christian thing to do.

If homosexuals are so worried about the bill DON'T GO TO A RELIGIOUS ADOPTION AGENCY! Problem solved!
Gays need be stopped from adopting children, period. It's a crime against nature.
Perhaps Steve should learn to mind his own business and realize that he is not God nor does he dictate what is "Nature" or not
I will not mind my business when it comes to children. If I see aany gay couple with a child or adoptive child, I will personally call the police and child welfare agency on them and report child abuse. I will disrupt their lives as much as I can so God's will can prevail and have these children put in a loving Christian conservative home of traditional marriage. It's the moral thing to do. It's the Christian thing to do.
Sure you would, sweetie.

If I see aany gay couple with a child or adoptive child, I will personally call the police and child welfare agency on them and report child abuse. I will disrupt their lives as much as I can
You do that asshole, and maybe/hopefully one of these people will decide to disrupt your life.

If I see aany gay couple with a child or adoptive child, I will personally call the police and child welfare agency on them and report child abuse. I will disrupt their lives as much as I can
You do that asshole, and maybe/hopefully one of these people will decide to disrupt your life.
I think Steve's a parody

It's a crime against nature.

Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it. So go the lyrics penned by U.S. songwriter Cole Porter.

Porter, who first hit it big in the 1920s, wouldn't risk parading his homosexuality in public. In his day "the birds and the bees" generally meant only one thing—sex between a male and female.

But, actually, some same-sex birds do do it. So do beetles, sheep, fruit bats, dolphins, and orangutans. Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo have been inseparable for six years now. They display classic pair-bonding behavior—entwining of necks, mutual preening, flipper flapping, and the rest. They also have sex, while ignoring potential female mates

There are even rumors that Hitler was too.

Perhaps it's gods will for that child to be raised by a gay couple. And perhaps it's Gods will for that couple to be gay. The only thing you really know as a Christian is that we are all sinners and God teaches forgiveness and for us all to love our neighbors. As for Gods will and his judgement on others, that is Gods business. You'd do well to mind your own, it sounds like you have enough issues to deal with.

Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it. So go the lyrics penned by U.S. songwriter Cole Porter.

Porter, who first hit it big in the 1920s, wouldn't risk parading his homosexuality in public. In his day "the birds and the bees" generally meant only one thing—sex between a male and female.

But, actually, some same-sex birds do do it. So do beetles, sheep, fruit bats, dolphins, and orangutans. Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo have been inseparable for six years now. They display classic pair-bonding behavior—entwining of necks, mutual preening, flipper flapping, and the rest. They also have sex, while ignoring potential female mates

No surprise with all the chemicals in the food and water today even animals have become mentally ill.

No surprise with all the chemicals in the food and water today even animals have become mentally ill.

Allegedly it was going on in biblical times too. Did the chemicals in the food and water cause it in Sodom and Gomorrah?

Allegedly it was going on in biblical times too. Did the chemicals in the food and water cause it in Sodom and Gomorrah?

Lots of copper...

Lots of copper...

Copper Power. Baby!

Allegedly huh....homosexuality is a mental disease plain and simple. Whether it be food,water or just plain old brainwashing that causes it.

Allegedly huh....homosexuality is a mental disease plain and simple. Whether it be food,water or just plain old brainwashing that causes it.

So you hate the sick now? People with mental disease are inferior?

How about people with physical disabilities? Are they inferior too?

you think one's diet causes homosexuality?

Forum List

Back