🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

I'm on page 9 and all the leftists have done is try to change the OP...

I have to say that this thread,from the OP, is the ugliest thing I have ever read on this site. Its absolutely stomach churning. You people act like infants in the schoolyard and you dont give a shit for decency and respect. You probably cant even spell respect as I see you cant spell Khan.

How many Muslims need to die in service before Mr Khan can defend his dead son ?

You make me sick you fucking cretins.

I didn't hear Khan defend his dead son. I heard him insult Trump because he thinks we don't have a right and an obligation to properly vet Muslims before giving them a Visa.

Coyote is on overload. He doesn't have much of a reputation to salvage, but still it can't be easy cornering yourself into such an absurd state.
Coyote has a handle on reality that you muppets lack. Your poisoned shit is proof of the low rent crowd that trump attracts. Its actually quite re-affirming that a dreg like you and that irish slag should be defending him whilst the educated classes are disgusted.
Stew in your own shit you backward wanker.

You're not even an American, pipe down pee wee
You are hardly human so I will not lose sleep over your blunt jabs.

Meh, we all know about your blunt jabs Mr Pink News. LMFAO
Meh - go and shave your back you ginger slag.

You mad bro? Going to sissy slap someone ya limey pee wee puffer?

I have to say that this thread,from the OP, is the ugliest thing I have ever read on this site. Its absolutely stomach churning. You people act like infants in the schoolyard and you dont give a shit for decency and respect. You probably cant even spell respect as I see you cant spell Khan.

How many Muslims need to die in service before Mr Khan can defend his dead son ?

You make me sick you fucking cretins.
Why would he need to defend his dead son? No one attacked his dead son. Are you a moron?
Trump attacked his dead son when he called for a blanket ban on all muslims.

The only way that would work if it covered dead Muslims.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims

Disgusting that you would tear down patriotic americans and servicemen and equate them with 2 whackos. This is truly a disgusting OP.
This is exactly what the Democrat Party intended to happen, this kind of thread.

It's what the Republicans have been working on for a long time, this is only the latest.
Really? Did the Republicans set Kahn up to attack Trump, telling lie after lie, and then use his dead son to shield against counterattack....or better yet condemn Republicans for disrespecting the father of a fallen hero? Stop with the slavish hackery. If you had any sense at all, you would see the strategic manipulation of the DNC.

Have they gone after Patricia Smith with such disgusting personal attacks?

Hillary has.

'Hatred of Islam' is often mentioned as if that's a bad thing. Hating something evil is a good thing. It's how we make the world a better place to live. I have no problem hating Islam. I consider it an obligation.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Your stat is meaningless until you can compare it to the question above.

Jake you're better than that. That is a logical fallacy ploy. The topic is pertinent to only Muslims because of the context. And if you deny that, then you need to reconcile the outrage of BLM over cops killing blacks, but how they don't seem to be concerned with blacks killing blacks.
There is no logical fallacy whatsoever, BTM.

The common comments are "US service personnel and their religion" and "their killing of other service personnel."

The conclusions based on "Muslims" need to be balanced by "Jews" and "Christians" before he reaches any conclusions about two, or three, or ninety six Muslim American soldiers killed other American soldiers.

Ok, fine. You really want to go down that path. It's a statistical nightmare for your argument. Consider the vast majority of American solders killed in wars against our enemies were Christian - Revolutionary, Spanish American, 1812, ww1, Ww2, both Gulf wars and the current war on Islamic terrorist. Now compare those staggering numbers to the RELATIVELY few incidents of American soldiers killing other American Soldiers, and further consider how many did it in the name of their Christian God. Whew...I can't believe you even went there.
We were talking about the last fifteen years clearly, in the context of the far right's hatred of Islam, but you are onto something. Develop it.

I really don't care to develop it, but I see now you are concerned with context, and the original context was the number of Muslims who have been killed in combat fighting for USA versus those who have killed their fellow soldiers.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims

So you hate American veterans

If they happen to be Muslim

Hmmm what is the word for that- oh right - bigot.

Also known as a Trump voter.

I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.
A "wild guess" indeed.

I love how Drumpf minions are melting down over this. Keep up the attacks on a Gold Star family, guys.
You think we're the ones melting down? You twats are positively lunatic over Trump's observation that Kahn's wife was being a good, submissive Muslim woman.

Conservatives-you assholes are still applauding Trump for attacking the parents of an American Veteran- who died serving in the United States military.

Like you applauded Trump for attacking John McCain's service to the country.

“In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents,” said McCain, who was taken prisoner during the Vietnam War. “He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates.”

[GOP dismay grows as Trump stands his ground]

McCain, who has tangled with Trump before, most notably after Trump said last year that McCain was not a war hero because he had been “captured,” added: “While our party has bestowed upon him the nomination, it is not accompanied by unfettered license to defame those who are the best among us.”

So you hate American veterans

If they happen to be Muslim

Hmmm what is the word for that- oh right - bigot.

Also known as a Trump voter.

This person 'Syriusly' making this bigoted and hypocritical comment is too stupid to realize it's bigoted and hypocritical.

Hilarious! LOL

'I am appalled': 2 prominent Republicans delivered blistering rebukes of Trump's attacks on the Khan family

"This is going to a place where we've never gone before, to push back against the families of the fallen," Graham said in a statement. "There used to be some things that were sacred in American politics — that you don't do — like criticizing the parents of a fallen soldier even if they criticize you. "

He's right. But the apologists go on and on.

Here's the thing:
Was anyone attacking this man concerning his loss BEFORE Hitlery exploited him and used his pain to further her agenda? If not, then I think Hitlery is more culpable than Trump is. Trump merely returned fire on the radical Muslim that was attacking him.
Khan is not a radical Muslim. God you guys are disgusting in trying to shred his charecter.

Disgusting that you would tear down patriotic americans and servicemen and equate them with 2 whackos. This is truly a disgusting OP.

muslims statistically are not patriotic americans, they did not support the war on terror like other americans, and they are vile just like you

You fucking bigot.

2 Muslim servicemen went whacko and you need to shred the records and patriotism of every Muslim who served this country. Fuck. You.

you fucking asshole, I am shredding the assinine democrat notion that american muslims have sacrificed just like the rest of us in the war on terror, they have not and I have proved it, in fact there sacrifice is so small it is less than the number of americans they killed. A hearty fuck you back

Last edited:
Answer the questions, dorkus. How many fratricides were there by Christians soldiers against other soldiers. How many fratricides were there my Muslim soldiers against other soldiers? What are the numbers? What to they mean?

Killing civilians has a lot to do with this discussion.
my god you are stupid, I did give you the numbers, and they mean muslims suck. civilians are not relevant to discussion of sacrificing for the USA, no matter how hard you squeal and stomp your feet in attempt to divert, this discussion is about US soldiers sacrifice for the USA and not foreigners.
You are a foolish, ass sniffing trumpanzee. Sure, I can dis you, and so what?

Your numbers are out of context of soldier on solider violence. You need all the numbers, and, you fuck, you refused to give them.

Defending Gold Star parents from the likes of you, you hater of American values, is Christian behavior.

there is no alternate context you fukken clueless jackwagon, I was discussing US servicemen deaths only since the entire Khan democrat puppet show debacle was supposed to be about the supposed great muslim sacrifice in the US military. The numbers are complete and accurate in that context, and defending muslims in that context is intellectual fraud and complete left wing horsehockey
And your context is a sub-context of the larger issue, and that invalidates the narrow misconception you are trying to make.

Is this your first rodeo, because you have been thrown on your head.

the context is American muslim sacrifice, the numbers are relevant, Christians have not killed more their own than died for their country (about 5000), so until you have some sort of valid point, or have better numbers, then shut your damned retarded mouth

Did Hillary lie to cover it up? No. No evidence of that but a lot of opinions.

So lets move on shall we and look at why it's suddenly ok to attack the Kahns.

How did Bush handle Sheehan?
How did Clinton handle Smith?

With a lot more class than the effing Donald.
Of course she lied. Youtube video my ass! She lies about lying FFS. She got herself in a position where she has to because she cannot bring herself to say she lied FFS!

Coyote is struggling
Coyote is on overload. He doesn't have much of a reputation to salvage, but still it can't be easy cornering yourself into such an absurd state.
Coyote has a handle on reality that you muppets lack. Your poisoned shit is proof of the low rent crowd that trump attracts. Its actually quite re-affirming that a dreg like you and that irish slag should be defending him whilst the educated classes are disgusted.
Stew in your own shit you backward wanker.

I give empirical data, you give drivel, go figure

I really don't care to develop it, but I see now you are concerned with context, and the original context was the number of Muslims who have been killed in combat fighting for USA versus those who have killed their fellow soldiers.
Of course you don't care to develop the sub-context into the larger context that soldiers of various religions kill one another. That is the point that you all are ducking. But I won't let you. :)

BTW you handicapped muslim apologists, I don't give a shit about Trump, I only want to shove reality into your ugly faces

Of course you don't care to develop the sub-context into the larger context that soldiers of various religions kill one another. That is the point that you all are ducking. But I won't let you. :)

I gave you numbers fucktard, they refute you, sorry your attempt to divert to 'larger context' is as dishonest as it is lame, I am ducking nothing from you asshole

the context is American muslim sacrifice, the numbers are relevant, Christians have not killed more their own than died for their country (about 5000), so until you have some sort of valid point, or have better numbers, then shut your damned retarded mouth
The sub-context of your argument is only valid in comparison to the larger context. You can't escape it no matter how much you try to run away. When you provide and compare all the numbers, then we will talk.

The sub-context of your argument is only valid in comparison to the larger context. You can't escape it no matter how much you try to run away. When you provide and compare all the numbers, then we will talk.

prove it liar, my context is the same as Khan's, sacrifice of US servicemen for America, so go ahead and prove your point instead constantly whining about it, getting tired of your douchbaggery

Last edited:

Forum List

Back