🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

So don't vote for him, but stop making excuses for the Muzzie....oh wait, it's you....the Islamapologist

That's right - keep up making excuses for bigots who attack patriotic Americans and families who've lost their children in the service of our country.

We're raising the child of one of those that lost his life in the service of this nation. Back your choo choo up before I unload on you....and it won't be pretty. The man tarnished his son's valor and service and it was despicable

Then you should show more respect for the family that lost their son.

I show respect for the son, not someone that uses that son as political fodder

Yet you are utterly silent on Patricia Smith.

Is there any question as to how and why Kahn's son was killed and could he have been saved, did anyone lie about his death and circumstances? Then ask the very same question of Shawn Smith...you have your answer

Again...it's called class, or in Trump's case, lack there of.

A thin skinned narcissist who can't control himself attacking the little guys.

So don't vote for him, but stop making excuses for the Muzzie....oh wait, it's you....the Islamapologist

That's right - keep up making excuses for bigots who attack patriotic Americans and families who've lost their children in the service of our country.

We're raising the child of one of those that lost his life in the service of this nation. Back your choo choo up before I unload on you....and it won't be pretty. The man tarnished his son's valor and service and it was despicable

Attacking then cowering behind a dead son may be typical in their culture, kind of a human shield thing.

It's a pretty low culture and the when it's compounded with the DNC and the Beast, the bottom of a scum pond is the limit.

Is there any question as to how and why Kahn's son was killed and could he have been saved, did anyone lie about his death and circumstances? Then ask the very same question of Shawn Smith...you have your answer

Sure. You have an answer. If you believe in Conspiracy Theories. After how many hearings and investigations and tax payer dollars?

Thanks for making my point - it's ok to attack a Muslim family who lost their son and ragged on Trump, but not ok to attack a non-Muslim family who lost their son and ragged on Clinton. So refreshing to see the hypocrisy out in the open.

Sure. You have an answer. If you believe in Conspiracy Theories. After how many hearings and investigations and tax payer dollars?

Thanks for making my point - it's ok to attack a Muslim family who lost their son and ragged on Trump, but not ok to attack a non-Muslim family who lost their son and ragged on Clinton. So refreshing to see the hypocrisy out in the open.

So it was a video? There were no weapons being shipped? Forces were not available or close enough to support? There were no lies? None at all? Be honest for once.

Did Trump send the man to his death? Was he responsible in any way? Did he lie to cover the reasons for his death?

Now, let's ask the same questions of the Beast of Benghazi.

Did Trump send the man to his death? Was he responsible in any way. Did he lie to cover the reasons for his death?

Now, let's ask the same questions of the Beast of Benghazi.

Did Hillary lie to cover it up? No. No evidence of that but a lot of opinions.

So lets move on shall we and look at why it's suddenly ok to attack the Kahns.

How did Bush handle Sheehan?
How did Clinton handle Smith?

With a lot more class than the effing Donald.

So it was a video? There were no weapons being shipped? Forces were not available or close enough to support? There were no lies? None at all? Be honest for once.

What did the Benghazi hearings come out with?

'I am appalled': 2 prominent Republicans delivered blistering rebukes of Trump's attacks on the Khan family

"This is going to a place where we've never gone before, to push back against the families of the fallen," Graham said in a statement. "There used to be some things that were sacred in American politics — that you don't do — like criticizing the parents of a fallen soldier even if they criticize you. "

He's right.

What did the Benghazi hearings come out with?

Were lies told? Answer it

Of course she lied. Youtube video my ass! She lies about lying FFS. She got herself in a position where she has to because she cannot bring herself to say she lied!

Of course she lied. Youtube video my ass! She lies about lying FFS. She got herself in a position where she has to because she cannot bring herself to say she lied FFS!

Coyote is struggling

From the Jewish daily forward

Sadly, Trump’s behavior shouldn’t shock us anymore. This inexcusable insult is only his latest outrage. If he thinks that building buildings and employing people while growing rich himself is sacrifice, as Ghazala Khan wrote, “he doesn’t know what the word sacrifice means.” If he is not ashamed of denigrating the Khans and cannot empathize with the plight of the many Gold Star families who have lost loved ones fighting wars most of us can safely ignore — well, shame and empathy aren’t in his vocabulary.

Donald Trump’s Attack On This Muslim Family Puts Us All to Shame

Of course she lied. Youtube video my ass! She lies about lying FFS. She got herself in a position where she has to because she cannot bring herself to say she lied FFS!

Coyote is struggling
Coyote is on overload. He doesn't have much of a reputation to salvage, but still it can't be easy cornering yourself into such an absurd state.

Coyote is struggling
Coyote is on overload. He doesn't have much of a reputation to salvage, but still it can't be easy cornering yourself into such an absurd state.

I believe he is a she.

I'm getting very weary of you people telling me what I know, stop it. Think about Chris Kiley and all the "support" you all gave him. You're all so transparent you see right through you. I'm sick of the hypocrisy from all off you. This Kahn stands on his son's grave, brings Trump into and Trump had zero to do with his son's death and then is shocked when Trump fires back? Pulease...

That family decided to step into the political fray and weaponize their son to attack one candidate and nominate another. You don't step into the ring and throw punches and then cry about getting hit.

Pillarz is just going to hate this thread....:itsok:

And you on the other hand, being a good Christian, will remind the OP of Christ's words in John 13:34 ;

34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."
Pillarz is just going to hate this thread....:itsok:

And you on the other hand, being a good Christian, will remind the OP of Christ's words in John 13:34 ;

34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."

I don't not love the pilz, and if she ever need help, I'd be right there to help her because I take none of this seriously, but I can't find the passage that says I must endure stupidity......

That family decided to step into the political fray an weaponize their son to attack on candidate and nominate another. You don't step into the ring and throw punches and then cry about getting hit.

Leftists do, in fact they think they should be free to say anything w/o rebuttal. Sorry but the real world doesn't work that way

Coyote is struggling

I believe he is a she.
That's OK. Dingbats can be of either sex.

Coyote is struggling

I believe he is a she.
That's OK. Dingbats can be of either sex.

Well it is true many identify as the opposite on any given day but I'm like 99.99999% sure Coyote is a female and to be honest there are times I agree with her..and times I don't but she has never been uncivil to me so I refrain from going into teeth kicking mode

Forum List

Back