🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

Have they gone after Patricia Smith with such disgusting personal attacks?
Sure. CNN just had her on today trying to manipulate her into attacking Trump. She saw right through it.

How did they attack her? Did they try to shred her character? Question her patriotism? Associate her with terrorists? I must have missed all that.
Immediately after her speech, CNN and MSNBC called her a liar. I mean within seconds!

Quote?
Do your own research. I was actually listening on 3 different networks on Sirius XM. They said she was wrong about what she said Hips told her. Polite way of saying LIAR.

Being wrong is not the same as saying "liar" or "you lie"...big difference. You're trying to spin it. Trump didn't tell Kahn he was wrong...he attacked his wife, made assumptions that had no place in the conversation.

Sure. CNN just had her on today trying to manipulate her into attacking Trump. She saw right through it.

How did they attack her? Did they try to shred her character? Question her patriotism? Associate her with terrorists? I must have missed all that.
Immediately after her speech, CNN and MSNBC called her a liar. I mean within seconds!

Quote?
Do your own research. I was actually listening on 3 different networks on Sirius XM. They said she was wrong about what she said Hips told her. Polite way of saying LIAR.

Being wrong is not the same as saying "liar" or "you lie"...big difference. You're trying to spin it. Trump didn't tell Kahn he was wrong...he attacked his wife, made assumptions that had no place in the conversation.
He called her a good Muslim.

That's called a compliment.

This is how MSNBC treated Smith...."I don't care what that mother felt, her emotions are her own". Suck on them apples loons

And Chris Matthews is a fucking jerk for that.

But it's how many on the left felt so don't you all get your panties in a bunch if we don't care "what Khan felt, his emotions are his own".

My work here is finished, good day

Quote?

No, it's not and you know it's not.

Khan prais afro-american Obama and dislike Trump. Unlike guy in the Middle.

This is how MSNBC treated Smith...."I don't care what that mother felt, her emotions are her own". Suck on them apples loons

But it's how many on the left felt so don't you all get your panties in a bunch if we don't care "what Khan felt, his emotions are his own".

Quote?

I'm getting very weary of you people telling me what I know, stop it. Think about Chris Kiley and all the "support" you all gave him. You're all so transparent you see right through you. I'm sick of the hypocrisy from all off you. This Kahn stands on his son's grave, brings Trump into and Trump had zero to do with his son's death and then is shocked when Trump fires back? Pulease...

The Greeks have an expression that the fish rots from the head down. Hillary is an excellent example of that old adage.

John Randolph had a wonderful quote for his political opponent that aptly describes Trump: He is a man of splendid abilities, but utterly corrupt. He shines and stinks like rotten mackerel by moonlight.

Quote?

I'm getting very weary of you people telling me what I know, stop it. Think about Chris Kiley and all the "support" you all gave him. You're all so transparent you see right through you. I'm sick of the hypocrisy from all off you. This Kahn stands on his son's grave, brings Trump into and Trump had zero to do with his son's death and then is shocked when Trump fires back? Pulease...

Again...it's called class, or in Trump's case, lack there of.

A thin skinned narcissist who can't control himself attacking the little guys.

The Greeks have an expression that the fish rots from the head down. Hillary is an excellent example of that old adage.

John Randolph had a wonderful quote for his political opponent that aptly describes Trump: He is a man of splendid abilities, but utterly corrupt. He shines and stinks like rotten mackerel by moonlight.

Hillary is just a corrupt lying hag but never mind that...pathetic

So don't vote for him, but stop making excuses for the Muzzie....oh wait, it's you....the Islamapologist

So don't vote for him, but stop making excuses for the Muzzie....oh wait, it's you....the Islamapologist

That's right - keep up making excuses for bigots who attack patriotic Americans and families who've lost their children in the service of our country.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims
A guy I was deployed to Somalia with was a converted Muslim.

He never tried to frag us.

That's right - keep up making excuses for bigots who attack patriotic Americans and families who've lost their children in the service of our country.

We're raising the child of one of those that lost his life in the service of this nation. Back your choo choo up before I unload on you....and it won't be pretty. The man tarnished his son's valor and service and it was despicable

We're raising the child of one of those that lost his life in the service of this nation. Back your choo choo up before I unload on you....and it won't be pretty. The man tarnished his son's valor and service and it was despicable

Then you should show more respect for the family that lost their son.

Stinking like a mackerel and utterly corrupt fits mrs clinton better than Trump. Check out "Clinton Cash". A lot of the true clinton believers will say it's b.s. and all. If it is, then let's see the clintons sue the author. Obama's just as bad. He will take a month off to campaign for bill clintons wife. Wonder what that will cost in jet fuel for air force one, not counting the global warming this plane will create.

I show respect for the son, not someone that uses that son as political fodder

I show respect for the son, not someone that uses that son as political fodder

Yet you are utterly silent on Patricia Smith.

Forum List

Back