🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

'I am appalled': 2 prominent Republicans delivered blistering rebukes of Trump's attacks on the Khan family

"This is going to a place where we've never gone before, to push back against the families of the fallen," Graham said in a statement. "There used to be some things that were sacred in American politics — that you don't do — like criticizing the parents of a fallen soldier even if they criticize you. "

He's right. But the apologists go on and on.

Here's the thing:
Was anyone attacking this man concerning his loss BEFORE Hitlery exploited him and used his pain to further her agenda? If not, then I think Hitlery is more culpable than Trump is. Trump merely returned fire on the radical Muslim that was attacking him.

Of course she lied. Youtube video my ass! She lies about lying FFS. She got herself in a position where she has to because she cannot bring herself to say she lied FFS!

Coyote is struggling
Coyote is on overload. He doesn't have much of a reputation to salvage, but still it can't be easy cornering yourself into such an absurd state.

I believe he is a she.
That's OK. Dingbats can be of either sex.

Well it is true many identify as the opposite on any given day but I'm like 99.99999% sure Coyote is a female and to be honest there are times I agree with her..and times I don't but she has never been uncivil to me so I refrain from going into teeth kicking mode
There are those who elicit respect and those who don't for all of us I suppose.

Again...it's called class, or in Trump's case, lack there of.

A thin skinned narcissist who can't control himself attacking the little guys.

So don't vote for him, but stop making excuses for the Muzzie....oh wait, it's you....the Islamapologist

That's right - keep up making excuses for bigots who attack patriotic Americans and families who've lost their children in the service of our country.

We're raising the child of one of those that lost his life in the service of this nation. Back your choo choo up before I unload on you....and it won't be pretty. The man tarnished his son's valor and service and it was despicable

Then you should show more respect for the family that lost their son.
That family decided to step into the political fray and weaponize their son to attack one candidate and nominate another. You don't step into the ring and throw punches and then cry about getting hit.

I ASSERT-----with all the authority vested--somewhere in---me. Michael is right----Mr and Mrs Khan CHEAPENED their son's legacy by USING it as an attack on Trump----in fact they COULD have said the same thing to Hellary----or to me----since my son survived his military service. They ATTACKED Trump at a moment when he was completely unprepared to face their weird accusation. After-all---Donald is a human bean too. They KNEW that they were PINNING HIM ON THE SPOT. How would lady khan like it if she were standing on public display and some bereaved parent of one of NAFSHEEN MALIK's many victims screamed at her-------"YOUR FRIGGEN SONS GONNA MARRY A NAFSHEEEEN bitch" ????

<<<< be it as it may----time to send Donald to some kind of charm school........he needs a bit of CONGENIALITY training

Last edited:
Did Hillary lie to cover it up? No. No evidence of that but a lot of opinions.

So lets move on shall we and look at why it's suddenly ok to attack the Kahns.

How did Bush handle Sheehan?
How did Clinton handle Smith?

With a lot more class than the effing Donald.
Of course she lied. Youtube video my ass! She lies about lying FFS. She got herself in a position where she has to because she cannot bring herself to say she lied FFS!

Coyote is struggling
Coyote is on overload. He doesn't have much of a reputation to salvage, but still it can't be easy cornering yourself into such an absurd state.
Coyote has a handle on reality that you muppets lack. Your poisoned shit is proof of the low rent crowd that trump attracts. Its actually quite re-affirming that a dreg like you and that irish slag should be defending him whilst the educated classes are disgusted.
Stew in your own shit you backward wanker.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Your stat is meaningless until you can compare it to the question above.

Jake you're better than that. That is a logical fallacy ploy. The topic is pertinent to only Muslims because of the context. And if you deny that, then you need to reconcile the outrage of BLM over cops killing blacks, but how they don't seem to be concerned with blacks killing blacks.
There is no logical fallacy whatsoever, BTM.

The common comments are "US service personnel and their religion" and "their killing of other service personnel."

The conclusions based on "Muslims" need to be balanced by "Jews" and "Christians" before he reaches any conclusions about two, or three, or ninety six Muslim American soldiers killed other American soldiers.

Ok, fine. You really want to go down that path. It's a statistical nightmare for your argument. Consider the vast majority of American solders killed in wars against our enemies were Christian - Revolutionary, Spanish American, 1812, ww1, Ww2, both Gulf wars and the current war on Islamic terrorist. Now compare those staggering numbers to the RELATIVELY few incidents of American soldiers killing other American Soldiers, and further consider how many did it in the name of their Christian God. Whew...I can't believe you even went there.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Jake you're better than that. That is a logical fallacy ploy. The topic is pertinent to only Muslims because of the context. And if you deny that, then you need to reconcile the outrage of BLM over cops killing blacks, but how they don't seem to be concerned with blacks killing blacks.

The common comments are "US service personnel and their religion" and "their killing of other service personnel."

The conclusions based on "Muslims" need to be balanced by "Jews" and "Christians" before he reaches any conclusions about two, or three, or ninety six Muslim American soldiers killed other American soldiers.

And once again, you ignore the BLM comparison for obvious reasons.

Ok, fine. You really want to go down that path. It's a statistical nightmare for your argument. Consider the vast majority of American solders killed in wars against our enemies were Christian - Revolutionary, Spanish American, 1812, ww1, Ww2, both Gulf wars and the current war on Islamic terrorist. Now compare those staggering numbers to the RELATIVELY few incidents of American soldiers killing other American Soldiers, and further consider how many did it in the name of their Christian God. Whew...I can't believe you even went there.
We were talking about the last fifteen years clearly, in the context of the far right's hatred of Islam, but you are onto something. Develop it.

Coyote is struggling
Coyote has a handle on reality that you muppets lack. Your poisoned shit is proof of the low rent crowd that trump attracts. Its actually quite re-affirming that a dreg like you and that irish slag should be defending him whilst the educated classes are disgusted.

thanks so much for your very elegant analysis,
tainant, dear.

Coyote is struggling

tainant, dear.
I thought it needed saying. A lot of these people are clearly "not right in the head".

Coyote is struggling

tainant, dear.
I thought it needed saying. A lot of these people are clearly "not right in the head".

ooohh.... yet another brilliant diagnostician

Coyote is struggling

I believe he is a she.
That's OK. Dingbats can be of either sex.

Well it is true many identify as the opposite on any given day but I'm like 99.99999% sure Coyote is a female and to be honest there are times I agree with her..and times I don't but she has never been uncivil to me so I refrain from going into teeth kicking mode
I've never seen her uncivil side either. Until today with Owl.

'I am appalled': 2 prominent Republicans delivered blistering rebukes of Trump's attacks on the Khan family

"This is going to a place where we've never gone before, to push back against the families of the fallen," Graham said in a statement. "There used to be some things that were sacred in American politics — that you don't do — like criticizing the parents of a fallen soldier even if they criticize you. "

He's right. But the apologists go on and on.
Nobody cares what pussy Republicans well trained by the Left have to say. That's why none of them were nominated.

Dead War Hero's Family v Orange Jesus

Keep it up, Trump supporters!

:clap:
Its amazing isnt it ? They really cant see how this is damaging him. Mr Khan was a top item on the BBC news tonight, they listed all the recent Trump gaffes.
I dont think Mrs Clinton has to do much to win. That orange vomit just has to play to type and she will romp home.

Coyote is struggling

You're not even an American, pipe down pee wee

Coyote is struggling

You are hardly human so I will not lose sleep over your blunt jabs.

Coyote is struggling

Meh, we all know about your blunt jabs Mr Pink News. LMFAO

Coyote is struggling

Meh, we all know about your blunt jabs Mr Pink News. LMFAO
Meh - go and shave your back you ginger slag.

Forum List

Back