🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

American soldiers sacrifice for America, Christian and Muslim and Jew and atheist and whatever.

Yes, they all do.

But what your suggesting (several incidents of Muslim soldiers killing other Americans) without comparing other American soldier killing soldiers is only a statement that such and such happened.

You are unable to derive any large, significance to your suggestion: it just does not exist.

I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.
A "wild guess" indeed.

I love how Drumpf minions are melting down over this. Keep up the attacks on a Gold Star family, guys.
You think we're the ones melting down? You twats are positively lunatic over Trump's observation that Kahn's wife was being a good, submissive Muslim woman.

Conservatives-you assholes are still applauding Trump for attacking the parents of an American Veteran- who died serving in the United States military.

Like you applauded Trump for attacking John McCain's service to the country.

“In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents,” said McCain, who was taken prisoner during the Vietnam War. “He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates.”

[GOP dismay grows as Trump stands his ground]

McCain, who has tangled with Trump before, most notably after Trump said last year that McCain was not a war hero because he had been “captured,” added: “While our party has bestowed upon him the nomination, it is not accompanied by unfettered license to defame those who are the best among us.”
Trump didn't attack anyone. He complimented the soldiers mother for being a good Muslim.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.
A "wild guess" indeed.

I love how Drumpf minions are melting down over this. Keep up the attacks on a Gold Star family, guys.
You think we're the ones melting down? You twats are positively lunatic over Trump's observation that Kahn's wife was being a good, submissive Muslim woman.

Conservatives-you assholes are still applauding Trump for attacking the parents of an American Veteran- who died serving in the United States military.

“In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents,” said McCain, who was taken prisoner during the Vietnam War. “He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates.”

McCain, who has tangled with Trump before, most notably after Trump said last year that McCain was not a war hero because he had been “captured,” added: “While our party has bestowed upon him the nomination, it is not accompanied by unfettered license to defame those who are the best among us.”
Trump didn't attack anyone. He complimented the soldiers mother for being a good Muslim. Stop lying, Leftists!
The latest poll has HRC up by 9 instead of 7. It is only going to get worse for Comrade Donald.

A "wild guess" indeed.

Trump didn't attack anyone. He complimented the soldiers mother for being a good Muslim. Stop lying, Leftists!
The latest poll has HRC up by 9 instead of 7. It is only going to get worse for Comrade Donald.
Yes. Keep predicting his political demise. That worked out so well for everyone else who did it.

So the point is it is mandatory to hate Muslims as a group and disregard them as individuals. The point is Donald Trump, moral Pygmy that he is, must be infallible in his message of division and hated. The point is if you do not like the message, it is altogether fitting and proper to attack the messenger. The point is thinking, reasoning, empathy and Americanism are not required qualities among those who believe the huckster buffoon Donald Trump.

The point is to divide us along religious and ethical grounds. Where have we seen this brand of loathsome politics before? Europe in the first half of the twentieth century? This brand of politics plays well among the fearful, the angry, the frustrated and the shallow minded.

American soldiers sacrifice for America, Christian and Muslim and Jew and atheist and whatever.

Yes, they all do.

But what your suggesting (several incidents of Muslim soldiers killing other Americans) without comparing other American soldier killing soldiers is only a statement that such and such happened.

You are unable to derive any large, significance to your suggestion: it just does not exist.

I cannot fathom your stupidity, it is incredible, no way you graduated high school.

I gave the other fratricide numbers you requested, u goddamned worthless idiot

So the point is it is mandatory to hate Muslims as a group and disregard them as individuals. The point is Donald Trump, moral Pygmy that he is, must be infallible in his message of division and hated. The point is if you do not like the message, it is altogether fitting and proper to attack the messenger. The point is thinking, reasoning, empathy and Americanism are not required qualities among those who believe the huckster buffoon Donald Trump.

The point is to divide us along religious and ethical grounds. Where have we seen this brand of loathsome politics before? Europe in the first half of the twentieth century? This brand of politics plays well among the fearful, the angry, the frustrated and the shallow minded.

don't care about trump, nor you really, but here is MY message: muslims suck

Muslims are trained from birth in their primitive and vile religion to believe they are superior humans. In muslim majority countries they create laws which penalize non muslims harshly for things like speaking your beliefs in public, then they gleefully kill you because they think you are inferior. I could write all night on why I cannot stand Islam, but always remember they hated me first.

so go ahead and attack me, I am right here in front of you

Muslims are trained from birth in their primitive and vile religion to believe they are superior humans. In muslim majority countries they create laws which penalize non muslims harshly for things like speaking your beliefs in public, then they gleefully kill you because they think you are inferior. I could write all night on why I cannot stand Islam, but always remember they hated me first.

You know a thimble full of stuff about Islam. Unfortunately, an Olympic sized swimming pool of stuff lays out there unknown to you.

I love how the Europeans get on here with all their high minded liberal blather, they pretend that they no longer have religious divide. I have one question for you all, why do you lie about it? what does that buy you?

It is not hard to read about all your troubles with Islam, you ain't fooling me

You know a thimble full of stuff about Islam. Unfortunately, an Olympic sized swimming pool of stuff lays out there unknown to you.

why do you lie?

Yes, they all do.

I cannot fathom your stupidity, it is incredible, no way you graduated high school.

No, you did not. i wanted all the numbers, as I requested, and then we can talk.

Yes, they all do.

No, you did not. i wanted all the numbers, as I requested, and then we can talk.

yes I did, don't trouble me because you cannot read, I cannot take responsibility for your disability

if you want even more to make YOUR point, do your own research you lazy fuck

jake snarkey, the village idiot, thinks he is onto something, the progessive rat trap is all set however. I think he already tried looking and found nothing (nobody is so lazy as to not do so) so now is screaming like a little girl about Christians

But it’s also worth pointing out that these soldier-on-soldier (“fragging”) incidents have been extremely — extremely — rare. Why is this the case? In a statement, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America founder Paul Rieckhoff said: “Unlike during the Vietnam War, today’s military is a professional, all-volunteer force. There have been only five cases of intentional fratricide by U.S. service members in Iraq.”

Why Soldiers (Don’t) Frag

Yes, they all do.

yes I did, don't trouble me because you cannot read, I cannot take responsibility for your disability

You can't argue by the rule of full disclosure, so then go whine elsewhere.

NCC is getting thumped like a drum. He wants to talk about American Muslim soldiers' few shootings of fellow American soldiers without disclosing all of the other American soldiers shootings of American soldiers.

We cannot tell just how serious are these incidents if we cannot put them in context, other than all soldiers shooting other soldiers, regardless of the reason, is incredibly serious.

So don't vote for him, but stop making excuses for the Muzzie....oh wait, it's you....the Islamapologist

That's right - keep up making excuses for bigots who attack patriotic Americans and families who've lost their children in the service of our country.

We're raising the child of one of those that lost his life in the service of this nation. Back your choo choo up before I unload on you....and it won't be pretty. The man tarnished his son's valor and service and it was despicable

Then you should show more respect for the family that lost their son.

I show respect for the son, not someone that uses that son as political fodder
Attacking then cowering behind a dead son may be typical in their culture, kind of a human shield thing.

It's a pretty low culture and the when it's compounded with the DNC and the Beast, the bottom of a scum pond is the limit.
He certainly wasn't cowering behind his son. In fact, his attack on Trump was ever bit as aggressive as any attack Trump has launched on Muslims to date. Someone needed to call Trump out as the insensitive racist braggart he is and this guy did a pretty good job judging from the reaction of both his running mate and Republican party officials, claiming Trump's opinion was not that of the party.

The democrats have found Trump's weakness, his sensitive ego, that he must defend regardless of the cost.

Last edited:

Yes, they all do.

NCC is getting thumped like a drum. He wants to talk about American Muslim soldiers' few shootings of fellow American soldiers without disclosing all of the other American soldiers shootings of American soldiers.

We cannot tell just how serious are these incidents if we cannot put them in context, other than all soldiers shooting other soldiers, regardless of the reason, is incredibly serious.

retard here cannot read, what can I say? I listed the non-muslim intentional fratricide events earlier in this thread. I simply have no time for someone so incredibly dumb or lazy they cant either find it, or do their own work to make their own point.

I suspect the disabled guy here wants to include accidental fratricide to try and save himself, even though I am talking about intentional only. Let's see if he descends to that level of dishonesty

Yes, they all do.

You don't make the rules ass-pirate, but I did in fact give the info, sorry I can't help your learning disability

In any event, anybody who doesn't find it incredible that the number of muslims lost to battle is less than the number of americans they killed is a moron plain and simple. That would be noteworthy in any war by any participant.

Yes, they all do.

I have a better idea fuckclown, do you use paypal? let's wager that I gave the info, whaddya say?

Forum List

Back