🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

American soldiers sacrifice for America, Christian and Muslim and Jew and atheist and whatever.

Yes, they all do.

But what your suggesting (several incidents of Muslim soldiers killing other Americans) without comparing other American soldier killing soldiers is only a statement that such and such happened.

You are unable to derive any large, significance to your suggestion: it just does not exist.

I cannot fathom your stupidity, it is incredible, no way you graduated high school.

I gave the other fratricide numbers you requested, u goddamned worthless idiot
No, you did not. i wanted all the numbers, as I requested, and then we can talk.

yes I did, don't trouble me because you cannot read, I cannot take responsibility for your disability

if you want even more to make YOUR point, do your own research you lazy fuck
You can't argue by the rule of full disclosure, so then go whine elsewhere.

NCC is getting thumped like a drum. He wants to talk about American Muslim soldiers' few shootings of fellow American soldiers without disclosing all of the other American soldiers shootings of American soldiers.

We cannot tell just how serious are these incidents if we cannot put them in context, other than all soldiers shooting other soldiers, regardless of the reason, is incredibly serious.
Since there aren't a lot of Muslims in service, one of them fragging a tent full of officers and another gunning down deploying soldiers is statistically like 5000 Christians doing the same.

According to the latest statistics, there are 2,200,000 active and reserve members of the military. Out of that, 400,000 don't identify a religion.

Of the 1,800,000 who do, 5,896 identify as Muslim - or .33 percent of those who's religion is identified.

Muslims comprise only 0.9 percent of the US population.

Compare that to other religions...

Asshole topic who's only purpose is to denigrate military service men and women.

American soldiers sacrifice for America, Christian and Muslim and Jew and atheist and whatever.

Yes, they all do.

But what your suggesting (several incidents of Muslim soldiers killing other Americans) without comparing other American soldier killing soldiers is only a statement that such and such happened.

You are unable to derive any large, significance to your suggestion: it just does not exist.

I cannot fathom your stupidity, it is incredible, no way you graduated high school.

No, you did not. i wanted all the numbers, as I requested, and then we can talk.

yes I did, don't trouble me because you cannot read, I cannot take responsibility for your disability

NCC is getting thumped like a drum. He wants to talk about American Muslim soldiers' few shootings of fellow American soldiers without disclosing all of the other American soldiers shootings of American soldiers.

We cannot tell just how serious are these incidents if we cannot put them in context, other than all soldiers shooting other soldiers, regardless of the reason, is incredibly serious.

retard here cannot read, what can I say? I listed the non-muslim intentional fratricide events earlier in this thread. I simply have no time for someone so incredibly dumb or lazy they cant either find it, or do their own work to make their own point.

I suspect the disabled guy here wants to include accidental fratricide to try and save himself, even though I am talking about intentional only. Let's see if he descends to that level of dishonesty
No, you did not. That's the point. You are a liar.

According to the latest statistics, there are 2,200,000 active and reserve members of the military. Out of that, 400,000 don't identify a religion.

Of the 1,800,000 who do, 5,896 identify as Muslim - or .33 percent of those who's religion is identified.

Asshole topic who's only purpose is to denigrate military service men and women.

OMG u stupid fuckwit, you supported my point and don't even know it

Yes, they all do.

Since there aren't a lot of Muslims in service, one of them fragging a tent full of officers and another gunning down deploying soldiers is statistically like 5000 Christians doing the same.
No, it is not.

retard here cannot read, what can I say? I listed the non-muslim intentional fratricide events earlier in this thread. I simply have no time for someone so incredibly dumb or lazy they cant either find it, or do their own work to make their own point.

I suspect the disabled guy here wants to include accidental fratricide to try and save himself, even though I am talking about intentional only. Let's see if he descends to that level of dishonesty

bet?

OMG u stupid fuckwit, you supported my point and don't even know it
No, Coyote did not. You are goofy.

bet?
Sure. Link us to where you posted them, and I will getting under your skin is very easy.

bet?
Sure. Link us to where you posted them, and I will getting under your skin is very easy.

how much?

No, it is not.
You suck at math, don't you?

This thread puts the lie to any pretense the Trumpbots have for respecting military service.

This thread puts the lie to any pretense the Trumpbots have for respecting military service.

The disrespect started at the DNC and with that raghead using his dead hero son. All of this was calculated to happen as it did. How can you allow yourself to be so easily manipulated?

looks like Starkey deleted his post where he accepted my bet offer

Turn the lights on, and the lying weasel cockroach scatters

he cannot delete my post 271 above which has his acceptance statement, trapped another liberal rat

Forum List

Back