🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

No, Trump made the issue religious. They were responding to show how shallow and stupid his opinions were. So what if Hasan shouted Allah Akbar. What does that have to do with their son? ie, nothing.

I would say the war on terror began with the first invasion in 1991. Or maybe before that....when the US started interfering in the ME. The US hates others interfering in its own internal affairs, yet seems to have no problem doing that to others.

ok, but I in this thread am responding to Khan and democrats, not trump. thanks however for pointing out that this was a religious issue.

The muslim war on the US began under Clinton, when Bin laden declared war on us, not during desert shield. The American declaration wasn't until 2001.

Here is what a muslim US citizen said about Hasan gunning down 13 fellow US Servicemen

Anwar al-Awlaki praised Hasan's actions:

Nidal Hassan [sic] is a hero. He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people.... Any decent Muslim cannot live, understanding properly his duties towards his Creator and his fellow Muslims, and yet serve as a US soldier. The U.S. is leading the war against terrorism which in reality is a war against Islam.

Nidal Hasan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Awlaki was an Imam and a lecturer, a leader in the US muslim community

And I'm sure I could find a quote from a Christian who thinks Timothy McVeigh's actions were okay. Taking your pathetic conclusion to the end, all Christians think McVeigh did the right thing. See how it works?

possibly, but that isn't military fratricide, and I don't think McVey did it for religion. If you want to go that route then we need to add up all victims of 9/11, Orlando, etc to get the full accounting of muslim murder

If you knew you were right, you would take the bet.

I took the bet? yeah right on liar, It is simply astonishing at how puerile, trolling, and dishonest you liberals get when asked to back your claims with evidence.

I see reading for comprehension is an issue for you. That certainly explains your glaringly wrong OP.

I did not say you took the bet. What on Earth did I say that you thought I said that??

I said, if you knew you were right, you would take the bet.

yup you got me on that one, so what, I posted too fast. That 's called honesty, watch and learn child, watch and learn.
Which is why I said it's believable that the gaping flaw in your OP could very well be to ignorance, not lying. Not uncommon for bigots like you. And again, your struggles with English provide a valid explanation for how you could have fucked up your OP so badly.

I have explained why I won't take the bet, but you have not explained why you won't simply post any data to refute me outright. You see fuckclown, I don't replace intellectual honesty with your retarded liberal games, I just won't play
Your explanations fall on deaf ears since the real reason you won't touch that bet is because you know you'll lose. That's how fragile your OP is.

:mm:

It's so simple, get the data, how hard is that?

I stand corrected, all liberals have a personality disorder
Spits a rightard who starts a thread based on his own inability to comprehend what he reads. :eusa_doh:

so get the data liar, get the data, take that first step into integrityland, c'mon you can do it
That you flat out refuse to touch the bet, which risks the most nominal of consequences. already reveals you are wrong.

:dance:

Dont expect to see too many Dems respond to this except to attack you personally and change the topic.

It's a pathetic topic. 14 Americans of the Muslim faith have made the ultimate sacrifice for your country and some keyboard warrior Trump acolyte (who like his hero has probably never made a sacrifice in his life) disses them. It's disgusting that he could make such light of the dead.

it is disgusting that the democrats would use that paltry figure for political gain and claim it is significant, especially when compared to the level of muslim violence against the rest of the US
I agree that Khan pimped out his son for the DNC and I don't think he ever should have done that.

ok, but I in this thread am responding to Khan and democrats, not trump. thanks however for pointing out that this was a religious issue.

The muslim war on the US began under Clinton, when Bin laden declared war on us, not during desert shield. The American declaration wasn't until 2001.

Well don't say that 'they' started it when clearly Trump did. That's like talking about the great Chicago Bulls team of the 80s/90s and ignoring Michael Jordan.

No, the war began when disenfranchised Saudis saw that they lived in a oppressive totalitarian regime upheld by the likes of the US. That aside, your pal Ronnie Raygun armed Bin Laden.

US Muslims who joined our enemy on the battle field:

15 joined ISIS http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/is...s-15-who-left-united-states-join-isis-n573611

100 went to Syria to join sunni extremists Exclusive: Al Qaeda’s American Fighters Are Coming Home—And U.S. Intelligence Can’t Find Them

one noteable joining al quaeda Adam Yahiye Gadahn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this guy joined the Taliban Father of American Taliban 'Proud' of Son's Testimony

this would take all night, there are simply too many, so

the number of muslim terror plots against US citizens: List of thwarted Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2001[edit]
  • United States December 22, 2001 – Richard Reid, aka "Shoe Bomber", onboard Flight 63 from Paris to Miami, attempted to ignite explosives in his shoe. In court he pleaded guilty to eight charges of terrorism.[1]
2003[edit]
2005[edit] United States 2005 Los Angeles bomb plot

2007[edit]

this would be a long list, why would anybody claim that US muslims are somehow as asset?

why would anybody claim that US muslims are somehow as asset?

Because people aren't idiots. They don't take the actions of a few as te norm. They don't take actions by 0.0001% of a particular religion/gender/whatever bigotted idea is on the table, and see it is as the norm. Only the chicken littles do. Only those who love to hate do. Is what it is I guess.

Well don't say that 'they' started it when clearly Trump did. That's like talking about the great Chicago Bulls team of the 80s/90s and ignoring Michael Jordan.

No, the war began when disenfranchised Saudis saw that they lived in a oppressive totalitarian regime upheld by the likes of the US. That aside, your pal Ronnie Raygun armed Bin Laden.

they started my reaction, I am reacting to democrats

here we go again, another lib making shit up, you guys are like trying to stamp out cockroaches. Let's get this straight, you are actually holding up bin laden as a poor disenfranchise Saudi. The war had a definite beginning on both sides and you are blowing smoke out your ass.

why would anybody claim that US muslims are somehow as asset?

Because people aren't idiots. They don't take the actions of a few as te norm. They don't take actions by 0.0001% of a particular religion/gender/whatever bigotted idea is on the table, and see it is as the norm. Only the chicken littles do. Only those who love to hate do. Is what it is I guess.

correct we are not idiots, we know it only takes a few muslims to ruin society, just like 19 hijackers started a war. the fact is muslims spawn by far the most deadly terrorism, they are the problem since they produce all these ass holes

It's so simple, get the data, how hard is that?

I stand corrected, all liberals have a personality disorder
Spits a rightard who starts a thread based on his own inability to comprehend what he reads. :eusa_doh:

so get the data liar, get the data, take that first step into integrityland, c'mon you can do it
That you flat out refuse to touch the bet, which risks the most nominal of consequences. already reveals you are wrong.

:dance:

no it does not, it only says that I am not 100% confident in CNN, liberal child

[

doesn't matter, that is not the topic of discussion, deflection to ad hominem I see

what I will say is that I do not promote terrorism

On the contrary. when you open up the lack of empathy you have for the sacrifices of people due to their religion, all sacrifices are on the table.

As I was saying, what have you sacrificed?

[

doesn't matter, that is not the topic of discussion, deflection to ad hominem I see

what I will say is that I do not promote terrorism

On the contrary. when you open up the lack of empathy you have for the sacrifices of people due to their religion, all sacrifices are on the table.

As I was saying, what have you sacrificed?

then you must also consider what has that religion done to damage America, it is the sum total that matters. 14 dead on the battle field pales compared to the damage islam creates

I am irrelevant to the point, what a desperate reach

I'm not trying to differentiate between anybody - gender, race or religion. You are. You seem to think that the deaths of 14 US servicemen who happen to be Muslim is somehow related to some whackos killing servicemen. They are not. The only things they have in common is their religion and gender. How come you're not making a big deal out of their gender?

This whole goddam war is because Bush lied. People died. End of story.

the democrats and Khan first made this the issue based on religion, not me. Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?
No, That has to do with one crazy person who flipped out.

the war on terror began when 20 muslims rammed aircraft into 3 US buildings in the name of Islam, that is well known history, are you trying to revise that?
The war on terror is not a war on Islam.

Forum List

Back