🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

It's so simple, get the data, how hard is that?

I stand corrected, all liberals have a personality disorder
Spits a rightard who starts a thread based on his own inability to comprehend what he reads. :eusa_doh:

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001
s

I mean the op-ed is sick in so many ways. But I do have one question. Why are you calling the 14 dead, Muslims, and the 6,800 who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan (not Iraq alone your moron) Americans? Aren't the 14 dead Americans, too?

Last edited:
If you knew you were right, you would take the bet.

I took the bet? yeah right on liar, It is simply astonishing at how puerile, trolling, and dishonest you liberals get when asked to back your claims with evidence.

I see reading for comprehension is an issue for you. That certainly explains your glaringly wrong OP.

I did not say you took the bet. What on Earth did I say that you thought I said that??

I said, if you knew you were right, you would take the bet.

yup you got me on that one, so what, I posted too fast. That 's called honesty, watch and learn child, watch and learn.

I have explained why I won't take the bet, but you have not explained why you won't simply post any data to refute me outright. You see fuckclown, I don't replace intellectual honesty with your retarded liberal games, I just won't play

Dont expect to see too many Dems respond to this except to attack you personally and change the topic.

It's a pathetic topic. 14 Americans of the Muslim faith have made the ultimate sacrifice for your country and some keyboard warrior Trump acolyte (who like his hero has probably never made a sacrifice in his life) disses them. It's disgusting that he could make such light of the dead.

It's so simple, get the data, how hard is that?

I stand corrected, all liberals have a personality disorder
Spits a rightard who starts a thread based on his own inability to comprehend what he reads. :eusa_doh:

so get the data liar, get the data, take that first step into integrityland, c'mon you can do it

Dont expect to see too many Dems respond to this except to attack you personally and change the topic.

It's a pathetic topic. 14 Americans of the Muslim faith have made the ultimate sacrifice for your country and some keyboard warrior Trump acolyte (who like his hero has probably never made a sacrifice in his life) disses them. It's disgusting that he could make such light of the dead.

it is disgusting that the democrats would use that paltry figure for political gain and claim it is significant, especially when compared to the level of muslim violence against the rest of the US

it is disgusting that the democrats would use that paltry figure for political gain and claim it is significant, especially when compared to the level of muslim violence against the rest of the US

What paltry figure? The 14 dead Muslim servicemen? Tell you what keyboard warrior, go find those names and visit those families of those 14 dead and give them a piece of your mind. Even better, go visit the fellow soldiers who served with those 14 dead Muslims and give them a piece of your mind. I'm betting you're gonna be eating through a straw for the next six weeks. Like Trumple, you're trying to be a bully. Like most bullies you're a coward.

What paltry figure? The 14 dead Muslim servicemen? Tell you what keyboard warrior, go find those names and visit those families of those 14 dead and give them a piece of your mind. Even better, go visit the fellow soldiers who served with those 14 dead Muslims and give them a piece of your mind. I'm betting you're gonna be eating through a straw for the next six weeks. Like Trumple, you're trying to be a bully. Like most bullies you're a coward.

Why don't you go visit the families of Hasan's victims and tell them how great muslims are? how about the 9/11 victims, tell them what a great sacrifice muslims have made for the US

Why don't you go visit the families of Hasan's victims and tell them how great muslims are? how about the 9/11 victims, tell them what a great sacrifice muslims have made for the US

I'm not the one dissing others' sacrifice. You are, you tool.

you are defending muslims, so defend them, go tell Hasan's victim families what a great religion it is

and Hasan killed one American servicemen for each one of them, in the name of islam

And?? That has what to do with the 14 dead US servicemen?

If you are going to claim the sacrifice of the US muslim community, then I am simultaneously going to point out the damage they have inflicted on others. No army leader in their right mind would accept such sacrifice/fragging ratios, Vietnam wasn't even close and that was regarded as bad. the whole goddam war is because of islam

If you are going to claim the sacrifice of the US muslim community, then I am simultaneously going to point out the damage they have inflicted on others. No army leader in their right mind would accept such sacrifice/fragging ratios, Vietnam wasn't even close and that was regarded as bad. the whole goddam war is because of islam

I'm not trying to differentiate between anybody - gender, race or religion. You are. You seem to think that the deaths of 14 US servicemen who happen to be Muslim is somehow related to some whackos killing servicemen. They are not. The only things they have in common is their religion and gender. How come you're not making a big deal out of their gender?

This whole goddam war is because Bush lied. People died. End of story.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001
s

I mean the op-ed is sick in so many ways. But I do have one question. Why are you calling the 14 dead, Muslims, and the 6,800 who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan (not Iraq alone your moron) Americans? Aren't the 14 dead Americans, too?
....barely.

I'm not trying to differentiate between anybody - gender, race or religion. You are. You seem to think that the deaths of 14 US servicemen who happen to be Muslim is somehow related to some whackos killing servicemen. They are not. The only things they have in common is their religion and gender. How come you're not making a big deal out of their gender?

This whole goddam war is because Bush lied. People died. End of story.

the democrats and Khan first made this the issue based on religion, not me. Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?

the war on terror began when 20 muslims rammed aircraft into 3 US buildings in the name of Islam, that is well known history, are you trying to revise that?

Here is what a muslim US citizen said about Hasan gunning down 13 fellow US Servicemen

Anwar al-Awlaki praised Hasan's actions:

Nidal Hassan [sic] is a hero. He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people.... Any decent Muslim cannot live, understanding properly his duties towards his Creator and his fellow Muslims, and yet serve as a US soldier. The U.S. is leading the war against terrorism which in reality is a war against Islam.

Nidal Hasan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Awlaki was an Imam and a lecturer, a leader in the US muslim community

the democrats and Khan first made this the issue based on religion, not me. Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?

the war on terror began when 20 muslims rammed aircraft into 3 US buildings in the name of Islam, that is well known history, are you trying to revise that?

No, Trump made the issue religious. They were responding to show how shallow and stupid his opinions were. So what if Hasan shouted Allah Akbar. What does that have to do with their son? ie, nothing.

I would say the war on terror began with the first invasion in 1991. Or maybe before that....when the US started interfering in the ME. The US hates others interfering in its own internal affairs, yet seems to have no problem doing that to others.

Here is what a muslim US citizen said about Hasan gunning down 13 fellow US Servicemen

Anwar al-Awlaki praised Hasan's actions:

Nidal Hassan [sic] is a hero. He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people.... Any decent Muslim cannot live, understanding properly his duties towards his Creator and his fellow Muslims, and yet serve as a US soldier. The U.S. is leading the war against terrorism which in reality is a war against Islam.

Nidal Hasan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Awlaki was an Imam and a lecturer, a leader in the US muslim community

And I'm sure I could find a quote from a Christian who thinks Timothy McVeigh's actions were okay. Taking your pathetic conclusion to the end, all Christians think McVeigh did the right thing. See how it works?

Forum List

Back