🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

Typical rightarded nonsense. :rolleyes:

Sure, if you include Muslims who killed fellow servicemen during the Vietnam war, but EXCLUDE Muslims who died in service of their country during that war, than you can invent some meaningless statistic which isn't even true anyway.

giphy.gif

See folks? That's how demented the rightarded brain works.

that that is just damned stupid. First of all I wasn't talking about Vietnam, secondly I did not exclude muslims who died in service. Do you have a reading disability?

The stat isn't true? stick around and prove it liar, I bet you run
Picking an arbitrary date to exclude servicemen who died in combat is meaningless. Even worse, it spits in the face of every Muslim who honorably served.

In the US, many Muslims don't identify themselves as Muslims except where they consider it safe to do so.

I asked this liberal to back up his assertion with evidence from external links, as usual none of them do, they don't have any. He won't be back, one way to scare off a liberal is to ask them to supply some sort of proof.

Jakey here is sticking around, and he could refute me by simply providing evidence for his position. He can't of course, so he chooses to play this game because he cannot admit he is wrong.

Liberals in here are falling into two personality disorders. The first is the intellectually lazy but strongly opinionated, the second are merely the trolling psychopaths like jakey.
More than 5,000 Muslims Serving in US Military, Pentagon Says

It’s important to note that of the 2.2 million in uniform, active or reserve, 400,000 service members have not self-reported their faith. So the total number of Muslims currently serving in the U.S. military is likely higher.

Sure, if you include Muslims who killed fellow servicemen during the Vietnam war, but EXCLUDE Muslims who died in service of their country during that war, than you can invent some meaningless statistic which isn't even true anyway.

giphy.gif

that that is just damned stupid. First of all I wasn't talking about Vietnam, secondly I did not exclude muslims who died in service. Do you have a reading disability?

Picking an arbitrary date to exclude servicemen who died in combat is meaningless. Even worse, it spits in the face of every Muslim who honorably served.

no it is not, the context of the entire Khan affair was the war on terror from 2001 to now, and the sacrifices made in it

prove my stat wrong like you said it was

faun is going to run, he/she didn't even read the OP, typical pavlovian response liberal

More than 5,000 Muslims Serving in US Military, Pentagon Says

It’s important to note that of the 2.2 million in uniform, active or reserve, 400,000 service members have not self-reported their faith. So the total number of Muslims currently serving in the U.S. military is likely higher.

My stat is not referring to the living, only the dead, stop and read, and try not moving your lips
That there are more living who don't identify their religion means there could be more Muslims killed whose religion was not identified.

You did not and you won't because you are playing games. So trot along.

The fact is that Muslim American soldiers have sacrificed for America. Nothing you can post changes that.

I did and I am putting money behind it, and you run from that because you are a lying ratfuck coward. I never said they didn't sacrifice ya fukkin liar, I said their sacrifice is puny when in proportion to their population, and they have intentionally killed more of us than the amount of dead they have sacrificed on the battlefield. I proved it with empirical data.
That I doubt very much. And if you are right, that does not invalidate, lessen, or cheapen the deaths of the heroes. You are simply a hater, a no one, so there you go. :lol: NCC cannot give exact numbers. Yet he wants to hang around and insult heroes when he could argue with exact figures which he refuses to post. He can't anyway, so he runs around in circles with his head on fire. i wonder if he lives in a Yurt.

Last edited:
That there are more living who don't identify their religion means there could be more Muslims killed whose religion was not identified.

oh COULD be, COULD be, got anything else? didn't think so liar

That I doubt very much. And if you are right, that does not invalidate, lessen, or cheapen the deaths of the heroes. You are simply a hater, a no one, so there you go. :lol: NCC cannot give exact numbers. Yet he wants to hang around and insult heroes when he could argue with exact figures which he refuses to post. He can't anyway, so he runs around in circles with his head on fire. i wonder if he lives in a Yurt.

I merely cast out a stat, it is up to each individual to decide it's value. I conclude that their measly 14 dead, compared with about 5000 others is a joke, especially when they intentionally killed more than 14 of their own battle buddies. You can conclude whatever you want, but the numbers stay the same no matter what you say

I gave values that are the best available, and I posted them, if you are so sure of yourself coward then make the bet

giphy.gif

no it is not, the context of the entire Khan affair was the war on terror from 2001 to now, and the sacrifices made in it

prove my stat wrong like you said it was
Your own link states, "at least 14 died in the decade after 9/11"

And we know that about 1/5th of servicemen/women don't identify their faith.

Your own link states, "at least 14 died in the decade after 9/11"

And we know that about 1/5th of servicemen/women don't identify their faith.

we can use only what we know, speculation is useless, typically atheists are the ones who don't ID themselves. I know, I was one and they don't like us much.

Last edited:

Nah, the liar is the one who idiotically posted ...
yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001
... but in your defense, if you wanna plead ignorance and not lying, I could believe that.

lets triple the number of muslims dead for the sake of argument, and to be generous

42 dead on the battlefield is still under represented, since 1% of the 6585 would be 65 dead, and muslims are 1% of the population

42 dead and 15 battle buddies intentionally murdered is still an incredible ratio, it would be noteworthy in any war, for any group of people.

Vietnam, where fragging was a real problem, had 850 fragged out of about 50,000 total dead on the battlefield. That was the worst fragging war I know of, in the US. The muslims fragged at far higher rates than Vietnam

Fragging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Your stat is meaningless until you can compare it to the question above.
How many? Seriously, do you actually have a number or was that rhetorical?
Do your research. It is incomplete. Hint, it is over 300.

So Christians are running rampant killing innocent people like in San Bernardino, Nice, Paris, Orlando? Christians have an organization like ISIS hell bent on killing anyone who disagrees with them? Really? Prove it, otherwise you are one dumb fuck and don't understand shit.
Abortion clinic bombers and shooters? Shooting up churches and schools? Really?
Not Christians. Real Christians would never do such a thing. Until "real" Muslims denounce radicals how can one know if they truly support murder.

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001
... but in your defense, if you wanna plead ignorance and not lying, I could believe that.

saying you think it could be wrong is not proof, it is only your assertion. fail, ya fukking liar

saying you think it could be wrong is not proof, it is only your assertion. fail
I know I'm gonna regret this because conservatives on this forum have proven to be the biggest welshers, buuuut ... what the hell .... I'll bet you that comment of yours I just quoted from your OP is wrong.

If I prove it, you have to use the avatar of my choosing for the remainder of this month. If I can't, I have to use the avatar of your choosing.

What'ya say...?

Last edited:
NCC continues to belittle, like Trump, America's heroes in the name of what . . . stupidity . . . lack of patriotism . . . attack on valor?

If NCC served, then he is betraying his duty of comradeship to fallen heroes. What a putz.

saying you think it could be wrong is not proof, it is only your assertion. fail
I know I'm gonna regret this because conservatives on this forum have proven to be the biggest welshers, buuuut ... what the hell .... I'll bet you that comment of yours I just quoted from your OP is wrong.

If I prove it, you have to use the avatar of my choosing for the remainder of this month. If I can't, I have to use the avatar of your choosing.

What'ya say...?
He won't do it even if he says he will. He is either a liability or living in a Yurt.

Last edited:
I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.
A "wild guess" indeed.

I love how Drumpf minions are melting down over this. Keep up the attacks on a Gold Star family, guys.
You think we're the ones melting down? You twats are positively lunatic over Trump's observation that Kahn's wife was being a good, submissive Muslim woman.
And you bought that hook, line and sinker...:lol:

Forum List

Back