🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

Drama and issues related to other boards do not belong here - take it private please.
ok then, shame on jakey
Then leave where it belongs. You can't compete here is your problem and you have found that out.

Now post all the data so we can put your OP into the proper context, otherwise we have "a very few American Muslim soldiers shoot other soldiers" while ignoring American soldiers murder American soldiers. It's simpleness by the OP.

Drama and issues related to other boards do not belong here - take it private please.
ok then, shame on jakey
Then leave where it belongs. You can't compete here is your problem and you have found that out.

Now post all the data so we can put your OP into the proper context, otherwise we have "a very few American Muslim soldiers shoot other soldiers" while ignoring American soldiers murder American soldiers. It's simpleness by the OP.

you break the rules then say I can't compete? what an asshole

been posted, if you are so sure it has not, then take the bet you said you would you coward liar

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims
Did you serve in the Star Fleet?

ok then, shame on jakey

you break the rules then say I can't compete? what an asshole been posted, if you are so sure it has not, then take the bet you said you would you coward liar
You do break the rules. Now post the data. Otherwise, you are merely trolling with no commentary on the OP, like you have failed to do once again. American Muslim soldiers and their behavior must be placed in context with all American soldiers, or it means nothing.

KHAAAN.jpg

You do break the rules. Now post the data. Otherwise, you are merely trolling with no commentary on the OP, like you have failed to do once again. American Muslim soldiers and their behavior must be placed in context with all American soldiers, or it means nothing.

fucking incredible, another baldface lie, you brought up other forums which pissed off coyote, not me. You are a pathological liar, a real bad head case. Sociopath perhaps?

I have posted the data on other intentional fratricides, way way back, in response to you even. I am so sure of it I will back it with money. You run away from that bet, I wonder what that means psycho?

As pointed out on 'Hannity', for Khan to infer one hasn't sacrificed anything to America unless one has sacrificed a son, is disgusting.

You know, you get a shit-head like Khan and you put a dead son in front of him and suddenly he's a saint with something important to say. Not fooled.

money talks baby, nothing like it to shame the cockroach liars like jakey

I bet $500 that I have posted data in this thread about non-muslim intentional fratricides within the US military during the war on terror from 2001 to now since that is the context of this thread.

Jakey says I have not, but will not accept the bet, nor will he provide any data of his own in spite of his numerous assertions I am wrong. The slimebucket even quickly deleted his post where he accepted the bet.

going to bed, don't hold your breathe on the unprincipled lying liberal backing up his words

I don't care whether you have or not, NCC. When you provide the data or the link, we can proceed. But you can't.

I don't care whether you have or not, NCC. When you provide the data or the link, we can proceed. But you can't.

You 'don't care' whether I have posted the data or not, yet then assert I can't. You have a personality disorder, it is impossible to proceed along the lines of a normal discussion with you.

Cash says you are wrong, the link has been provided, so take the bet and show the world you are the man.

Last edited:
You 'don't care' whether I have posted the data or not, yet then assert I can't. You have a personality disorder, it is impossible to proceed along the lines of a normal discussion with you. Cash says you are wrong, the link has been provided, so take the bet and show the world you are the man.
If you can't post it, that's OK. Proof is in the pudding, and now you are trolling again, NCC. If you won't post the data or link to it, then you have fail.

You 'don't care' whether I have posted the data or not, yet then assert I can't. You have a personality disorder, it is impossible to proceed along the lines of a normal discussion with you. Cash says you are wrong, the link has been provided, so take the bet and show the world you are the man.
If you can't post it, that's OK. Proof is in the pudding, and now you are trolling again, NCC. If you won't post the data or link to it, then you have fail.

I can, and I have, but I am not going to for you. I don't play games with psychos unless you pay me to, hence the bet.

I can, and I have, but I am not going to for you. I don't play games with psychos unless you pay me to, hence the bet.
You did not and you won't because you are playing games. So trot along.

The fact is that Muslim American soldiers have sacrificed for America. Nothing you can post changes that.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims
Typical rightarded nonsense. :rolleyes:

Sure, if you include Muslims who killed fellow servicemen during the Vietnam war, but EXCLUDE Muslims who died in service of their country during that war, than you can invent some meaningless statistic which isn't even true anyway.

giphy.gif

See folks? That's how demented the rightarded brain works.

You did not and you won't because you are playing games. So trot along.

The fact is that Muslim American soldiers have sacrificed for America. Nothing you can post changes that.

I did and I am putting money behind it, and you run from that because you are a lying ratfuck coward.

I never said they didn't sacrifice ya fukkin liar, I said their sacrifice is puny when in proportion to their population, and they have intentionally killed more of us than the amount of dead they have sacrificed on the battlefield. I proved it with empirical data.

Typical rightarded nonsense. :rolleyes:

Sure, if you include Muslims who killed fellow servicemen during the Vietnam war, but EXCLUDE Muslims who died in service of their country during that war, than you can invent some meaningless statistic which isn't even true anyway.

giphy.gif

See folks? That's how demented the rightarded brain works.

that that is just damned stupid. First of all I wasn't talking about Vietnam, secondly I did not exclude muslims who died in service. Do you have a reading disability?

The stat isn't true? stick around and prove it liar, I bet you run

In the US, many Muslims don't identify themselves as Muslims except where they consider it safe to do so.

I asked this liberal to back up his assertion with evidence from external links, as usual none of them do, they don't have any. He won't be back, one way to scare off a liberal is to ask them to supply some sort of proof.

Jakey here is sticking around, and he could refute me by simply providing evidence for his position. He can't of course, so he chooses to play this game because he cannot admit he is wrong.

Liberals in here are falling into two personality disorders. The first is the intellectually lazy but strongly opinionated, the second are merely the trolling psychopaths like jakey.

Forum List

Back