🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

No need exists to respond the idiocy of theHawk and people like that.

Trump acted abominably. Period. No excuse.

Decent people abhor Comrade Trump's behavior toward the Khans.

So no one has a quote of this horrible attack? I've read several news media stories on the outrage, but have never seen a quote. I don't get American television either.

I'm not saying he didn't say something offensive, I'd just like to know what he actually said. But the more I see the Trump haters unable to answer, the more I become skeptical any attack ever happened. Plus now we know this guy Khan isn't just some random father of a soldier, he's a lawyer in a firm that profits off Muslim immigration. So far you progressives can't seem to address these basic facts.

No need exists to respond the idiocy of theHawk and people like that.

Trump acted abominably. Period. No excuse.

Decent people abhor Comrade Trump's behavior toward the Khans.

So no one has a quote of this horrible attack? I've read several news media stories on the outrage, but have never seen a quote. I don't get American television either.

I'm not saying he didn't say something offensive, I'd just like to know what he actually said. But the more I see the Trump haters unable to answer, the more I become skeptical any attack ever happened. Plus now we know this guy Khan isn't just some random father of a soldier, he's a lawyer in a firm that profits off Muslim immigration. So far you progressives can't seem to address these basic facts.
What you think does not matter. Comrade Trump was wrong, horribly wrong; then the dope attacked the wife; then VFW and Senator McCain effectively ended any chance for a GOP victory.

Of course you don't care to develop the sub-context into the larger context that soldiers of various religions kill one another. That is the point that you all are ducking. But I won't let you. :)

I gave you numbers fucktard, they refute you, sorry your attempt to divert to 'larger context' is as dishonest as it is lame, I am ducking nothing from you asshole

Dude, dial it back. Why are you so angry and abusive?
Why are you such a pussy?

I see people who can't make a point or express an opinion without insults laced with profanity, and they remind me of loud, obnoxious drunks. You know, the guy or gal at the party who gets drunk and goes around just annoying everybody there. Maybe you think it makes them seem smarter or better informed.
saintmike and NCC and correll etc want to moan and groan all night long with filth yet nothing on OP, then cry when they get called out. Tough to be them, I guess.

We can agree on somethings. It is challenging to have a resonable debate when anger outweighs intellect. So be it.

I gave you numbers fucktard, they refute you, sorry your attempt to divert to 'larger context' is as dishonest as it is lame, I am ducking nothing from you asshole

I see people who can't make a point or express an opinion without insults laced with profanity, and they remind me of loud, obnoxious drunks. You know, the guy or gal at the party who gets drunk and goes around just annoying everybody there. Maybe you think it makes them seem smarter or better informed.
saintmike and NCC and correll etc want to moan and groan all night long with filth yet nothing on OP, then cry when they get called out. Tough to be them, I guess.

We can agree on somethings. It is challenging to have a resonable debate when anger outweighs intellect. So be it.
That is the norm here on emotional topics.

You twats are doing all the moaning. Obama launched into a 15 minute tirade about Trump's comments today during the East Asia press conference. It was getting uncomfortable because it was so long and inappropriate for that venue. This is the only real thing you got against Trump and you all have been hammering it for days. Desperately. You're scared. You should be.
"uncomfortable" and "inappropriate" describe your posts, because you refuse to accept Comrade Trump is coming unhinged. Obama is backing his candidate and is using the presidential pulpit to pound on Comrade Trump. You think that is unfair after the shit GOP and Dems alike poured out, respectively, on Bush and Obama? If you can't take what you try to hand out, you are too weak for USMB. Comrade Trump should have pulled his head in on the Khans, taken it, said "he has a right to his feelings," and move on. That is a fight the Comrade can't win.

As I have said many times, I don't support The big orange clown. He is a political idiot. However I will vote to keep the dishonest and unworthy pantsuit bull dyke from being president. Besides her politics, which she changes to suit the situation as many do, she is the epitome of what is wrong with politics, even beyond that which is the nature of politics. The way she and slick Willie have enriched themselves at the expense of the American people and the constitution makes her incorrigible. She has sold out this country and the people of other countries as well by selling her influence, all to make money and gain power. She literally turns my stomach.

Trump is an unknown, and although he says the dumbest and most inappropriate things I have ever heard a politician say, his actions in his life have not sunken to the level of that thing he is running against.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims

You left something out.

They're Muslim-Americans.

I don't have to. NCC says he has but refuses to post it.

I did post it, now make the bet and don't skank away this time you lying ratfucker. $500 amazon gift card

I did post it, now make the bet and don't skank away this time you lying ratfucker. $500 amazon gift card
No, you did not. If you can link us to where you supposedly posted it yesterday, I will tell you "good on you, bad on me."

Post it, or accept that the doctrine of silent affirmation on your next post marks you as telling the truth or refusing to tell the truth. Your choice.

Of course you don't care to develop the sub-context into the larger context that soldiers of various religions kill one another. That is the point that you all are ducking. But I won't let you. :)

everyone with a functioning mind sees the point I made, I am no longer going to try and educate someone with a learning disability, now make that bet

everyone with a functioning mind sees the point I made, I am no longer going to try and educate someone with a learning disability, now make that bet
You made no point except to show all how much of a loser you are. You need to post all the data in context, and you refuse to do that. So, yes, I will call you out.

Now link us to the data.

No, you did not. If you can link us to where you supposedly posted it yesterday, I will tell you "good on you, bad on me."

Post it, or accept that the doctrine of silent affirmation on your next post marks you as telling the truth or refusing to tell the truth. Your choice.

no, you have no integrity, I posted it way back and told you several times I did right after I posted it, the only way to handle liars like you is to hit you in the wallet. now make the bet you said you would

You made no point except to show all how much of a loser you are. You need to post all the data in context, and you refuse to do that. So, yes, I will call you out.

Now link us to the data.

Show us all you are correct asshole, make the bet and I will say exactly which post I am talking about

NCC admits that he did not post it, because he has refused to give us a link. You are such a liar.

:)

NCC is being driven on the run weeping before me and all viewers.

The stats are simple. Muslim American soldiers have died for this country. American soldiers have killed one another. NCC will not give all the data, and until he does, no debate can be done.

NCC admits that he did not post it, because he has refused to give us a link. You are such a liar.

:)

you lied again, I admitted no such thing, link to it or admit you are a liar...

make the bet ratfucker, if this post is correct you make money

NCC is being driven on the run weeping before me and all viewers.

The stats are simple. Muslim American soldiers have died for this country. American soldiers have killed one another. NCC will not give all the data, and until he does, no debate can be done.

on the run? I am right here in front of you motherfucker, make the bet you said you would

Forum List

Back