🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

I really don't care to develop it, but I see now you are concerned with context, and the original context was the number of Muslims who have been killed in combat fighting for USA versus those who have killed their fellow soldiers.
Of course you don't care to develop the sub-context into the larger context that soldiers of various religions kill one another. That is the point that you all are ducking. But I won't let you. :)

Ok, you do the research and make your point.

he won't and he can't, he is dishonest, of low intellect, and lazy, but most of all he is wrong
I don't have to. NCC says he has but refuses to post it.

morning recap...

I am not a Christian nor republican, Just the an average white guy really sick of liberals, progressives, democrats, and their constellation of lying thralls such as liberal blacks, muslims, feminists, gays, etc. What unites that odd collection of losers with opposing ideologies? Me, they all hate me, for simply being a successful law abiding white guy who refused to buy into their ideological garbage. So now I am responding, that's all.

the scorecard:
1) Democrats and muslims claim that muslims have sacrificed a lot for America in the war on terror, they trotted out Khan to emphasize.

2) I looked at the data, the data clearly shows that muslims have not sacrificed at all like the rest of America, after all why would they, a lot of them refused to think muslims did 9/11 in the first place, and criticize america at every turn.

3) not only does the data show muslims have not sacrificed much in the military, muslims in the US military have actually intentionally killed more fellow soldiers in the name of Islam than muslims that have died on the battlefield. 15 to 14

4) the corresponding number of Christians that have served in Iraq/Afghanistan, and have intentionally killed fellow US service men in the name Christianity is 0, despite about 100 times as many Christians serving.

5) the number of non-muslim intentional fraticides in Iraq appears to be about 4, there are so few of them that the data is hard to get. I posted a link that show that. In those 4 events I can only confirm 6 kills, possibly 8. Intentional fraticides are a non-issue overall.

6) The lying son of bitch starkey seeks to make unintentional, or other historical fraticides some sort of issue here, it is not. We are discussing US muslim sacrifices for the war on terror, unintentional fratricide is irrelevant
And you failed to give all the data so that we can make balanced judgement.

You simply cry and sigh and deny, without explaining why.

You are loser person.

I really don't care to develop it, but I see now you are concerned with context, and the original context was the number of Muslims who have been killed in combat fighting for USA versus those who have killed their fellow soldiers.
Of course you don't care to develop the sub-context into the larger context that soldiers of various religions kill one another. That is the point that you all are ducking. But I won't let you. :)

I gave you numbers fucktard, they refute you, sorry your attempt to divert to 'larger context' is as dishonest as it is lame, I am ducking nothing from you asshole

Dude, dial it back. Why are you so angry and abusive?
Why are you such a pussy?

I see people who can't make a point or express an opinion without insults laced with profanity, and they remind me of loud, obnoxious drunks. You know, the guy or gal at the party who gets drunk and goes around just annoying everybody there. Maybe you think it makes them seem smarter or better informed.
saintmike and NCC and correll etc want to moan and groan all night long with filth yet nothing on OP, then cry when they get called out. Tough to be them, I guess.

morning recap...

I am not a Christian nor republican, Just the an average white guy really sick of liberals, progressives, democrats, and their constellation of lying thralls such as liberal blacks, muslims, feminists, gays, etc. What unites that odd collection of losers with opposing ideologies? Me, they all hate me, for simply being a successful law abiding white guy who refused to buy into their ideological garbage. So now I am responding, that's all.

the scorecard:
1) Democrats and muslims claim that muslims have sacrificed a lot for America in the war on terror, they trotted out Khan to emphasize.

2) I looked at the data, the data clearly shows that muslims have not sacrificed at all like the rest of America, after all why would they, a lot of them refused to think muslims did 9/11 in the first place, and criticize america at every turn.

3) not only does the data show muslims have not sacrificed much in the military, muslims in the US military have actually intentionally killed more fellow soldiers in the name of Islam than muslims that have died on the battlefield. 15 to 14

4) the corresponding number of Christians that have served in Iraq/Afghanistan, and have intentionally killed fellow US service men in the name Christianity is 0, despite about 100 times as many Christians serving.

5) the number of non-muslim intentional fraticides in Iraq appears to be about 4, there are so few of them that the data is hard to get. I posted a link that show that. In those 4 events I can only confirm 6 kills, possibly 8. Intentional fraticides are a non-issue overall.

6) The lying son of bitch starkey seeks to make unintentional, or other historical fraticides some sort of issue here, it is not. We are discussing US muslim sacrifices for the war on terror, unintentional fratricide is irrelevant

That statement alone, just lost you all your creds.....first off, its time for white people to stop thinking that everything is all about YOU...YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU.....GOTDAMNIT, its not always about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every single time Trump is attacked BACK....by liberals, every time we speak on issue that concern us, every time we utter a fuckin word that you white mf's don't like, its suddenly a personal attack against every white cop, every white guy, every white child, every white woman...for the love of Christ...CONTRARY TO MF' BELIEFS, THE GOTDAMNED WORLD NO LONGER REVOLVES AROUND YOU!!!!
Stop owning the attacks, stop owning the words, stop owning the music, the speeches, the breathing the air, Gotdamnit, its not always about YOU!!

I knew this bald fuck was a fake from the word go.........now its all coming out. The fucking DUMS have been pulling this fake outrage shit since I can remember......never works by the way!!!:2up::bye1::bye1:

morning recap...

the scorecard:

That statement alone, just lost you all your creds.....first off, its time for white people to stop thinking that everything is all about YOU...YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU.....GOTDAMNIT, its not always about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every single time Trump is attacked BACK....by liberals, every time we speak on issue that concern us, every time we utter a fuckin word that you white mf's don't like, its suddenly a personal attack against every white cop, every white guy, every white child, every white woman...for the love of Christ...CONTRARY TO MF' BELIEFS, THE GOTDAMNED WORLD NO LONGER REVOLVES AROUND YOU!!!!
Stop owning the attacks, stop owning the words, stop owning the music, the speeches, the breathing the air, Gotdamnit, its not always about YOU!!

lol.....s0n....this whole election is about white people saying "Enough with this shit!!"

duh

Vast majorities of whites have had it with this BLM crap and black victimhood bs.......40 years of them getting free stuff and still complaining has white saying "meh". Privately, that's exactly the fuck what is going on s0n:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Enough whites will join with other Americans to deny Comrade Trump and his trumpanzees power in America.

I gave you numbers fucktard, they refute you, sorry your attempt to divert to 'larger context' is as dishonest as it is lame, I am ducking nothing from you asshole

I see people who can't make a point or express an opinion without insults laced with profanity, and they remind me of loud, obnoxious drunks. You know, the guy or gal at the party who gets drunk and goes around just annoying everybody there. Maybe you think it makes them seem smarter or better informed.
saintmike and NCC and correll etc want to moan and groan all night long with filth yet nothing on OP, then cry when they get called out. Tough to be them, I guess.
You twats are doing all the moaning. Obama launched into a 15 minute tirade about Trump's comments today during the East Asia press conference. It was getting uncomfortable because it was so long and inappropriate for that venue. This is the only real thing you got against Trump and you all have been hammering it for days. Desperately.

You're scared. You should be.

morning recap...

the scorecard:

lol.....s0n....this whole election is about white people saying "Enough with this shit!!"

duh

Vast majorities of whites have had it with this BLM crap and black victimhood bs.......40 years of them getting free stuff and still complaining has white saying "meh". Privately, that's exactly the fuck what is going on s0n:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
This whole election is about racist whites rallying behind an idiot who on his worst days wouldn't be caught dead touching one of you mf's let alone being around you crazy fuck heads.....but here's the deal, not all white people are voting for Trump, so its not exclusively about whites as you suggest and secondly, and please I mean this from the bottom of my heart....what have you had enough of? It can't be BLM or black victimhood, because the struggle for us is too real for you white people to envolve yourselves, so what is going on in your PERSONAL LIFE, SOMETHING THAT IS EFFECTING YOU PERSONALLY, THAT YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF....I'LL WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH FOR YOUR RESPONSE,HOMMIE!!

You twats are doing all the moaning. Obama launched into a 15 minute tirade about Trump's comments today during the East Asia press conference. It was getting uncomfortable because it was so long and inappropriate for that venue. This is the only real thing you got against Trump and you all have been hammering it for days. Desperately. You're scared. You should be.
"uncomfortable" and "inappropriate" describe your posts, because you refuse to accept Comrade Trump is coming unhinged. Obama is backing his candidate and is using the presidential pulpit to pound on Comrade Trump. You think that is unfair after the shit GOP and Dems alike poured out, respectively, on Bush and Obama? If you can't take what you try to hand out, you are too weak for USMB. Comrade Trump should have pulled his head in on the Khans, taken it, said "he has a right to his feelings," and move on. That is a fight the Comrade can't win.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims

Khan is a fraud. His law firm specializes in bringing Muslims into the country. He was also in the firm that was tied to Hillary's illegal email server.

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart

No need exists to respond the idiocy of theHawk and people like that.

Trump acted abominably. Period. No excuse.

Decent people abhor Comrade Trump's behavior toward the Khans.

Forum List

Back