🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

The fact is, NCC, Muslim American soldiers have died for this country. The fact is that American soldiers have killed other American soldiers. I witnessed that in 1983 and we dealt with it immediately. You need to provide all the data. You say you have, but you refuse to link to it. Do so now. Captain Khan was a great American, and Comrade Trump is clearly not even a mediocre American.

The fact is, NCC, Muslim American soldiers have died for this country. The fact is that American soldiers have killed other American soldiers. I witnessed that in 1983 and we dealt with it immediately. You need to provide all the data. You say you have, but you refuse to link to it. Do so now.

the thread is about muslim sacrifice in the war on terror, which started in 2001, because dumbass, that was Khan's point

this thread compares the US muslim intentional fratricides in the name of islam with the number of US muslims dead on the battlefield

this thread has addressed the number of Christian intentional fratricides in the war on terror with all necessary data, I am so confident of it I want bet you $500

this thread is not addressing friendly fire incidents, which you are so desperate to claim

fact: you accepted my bet then deleted the post, you are a liar

Your comparison is not enough. It needs to be compared with all American soldiers killing one another.

You need to post all the data in one place. If you have, you need to link to it.

Otherwise, you have fail.

you are such a fucking retard, all you have to do is reread the thread

Your comparison is not enough. It needs to be compared with all American soldiers killing one another.

You need to post all the data in one place. If you have, you need to link to it.

Otherwise, you have fail.

no it does not, it is my point that was made and my point is about intentional killing only, not accidents which show absolutely nothing and can happen to anyone.

I don't need to post anything to satisfy you, you selfish jackass

I would not hold muslims accountable for friendly fire accidents, what kind of asshole does that?

eh jakey, what kind of asshole thinks friendly fire accidents are the same as fragging?

NCC continues to whine and pine because he will not put out all the data about Muslim sacrifice, etc. Only he brought accidental killings, not me, not anyone else.

We are talking about intentional soldier killings of one another. We need them all. I saw it in Korea, intentional murder, and we dealt with it right then.

Until he does, he fails.

NCC continues to whine and pine because he will not put out all the data about Muslim sacrifice, etc. Only he brought accidental killings, not me, not anyone else.

We are talking about intentional soldier killings of one another. We need them all. I saw it in Korea, intentional murder, and we dealt with it right then.

Until he does, he fails.

I said intentional fratricide in the war on terror since 2001 fruitloop, it's my thread and that is the topic. I supplied the all data. I'll back up my words with a bet that you took, then ran away from because you are a coward liar.

Korea is irrelevant, you bring it up as a way to save face in your fraudulent way to discredit the topic.

make the bet ratfucker, make the bet

According to the latest statistics, there are 2,200,000 active and reserve members of the military. Out of that, 400,000 don't identify a religion.

Of the 1,800,000 who do, 5,896 identify as Muslim - or .33 percent of those who's religion is identified.

Muslims comprise only 0.9 percent of the US population.

Compare that to other religions...

Asshole topic who's only purpose is to denigrate military service men and women.
Identifying yourself as a Muslim today is about as smart as claiming you're black at a KKK rally.

Your nonsense is irrelevant. No wonder you got run off the other Boards. Either you post all the data, or you continue fail.
lied again, prove I was run off other boards or admit you lied data was posted, Korea is your lying attempt to derail, make the bet you said you would liar
Post the data, or admit you lied. I know whose sock you are now. The language always reveals, squirt. (smile)

Post the data, squirt.

According to the latest statistics, there are 2,200,000 active and reserve members of the military. Out of that, 400,000 don't identify a religion.

Of the 1,800,000 who do, 5,896 identify as Muslim - or .33 percent of those who's religion is identified.

Asshole topic who's only purpose is to denigrate military service men and women.
Identifying yourself as a Muslim today is about as smart as claiming you're black at a KKK rally.

really? then why do they wear headscarves and burkas everywhere?

why are they running to Europe?

Drama and issues related to other boards do not belong here - take it private please.

In the US, many Muslims don't identify themselves as Muslims except where they consider it safe to do so.

In the US, many Muslims don't identify themselves as Muslims except where they consider it safe to do so.

where? name the places in the US that muslims consider it unsafe, and prove it

who would turn down $500 if they were being honest? lying liberals, that's who, they can't bet, everything they say is a lie

^^^^ idiot ^^^^

Forum List

Back