🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

That there are more living who don't identify their religion means there could be more Muslims killed whose religion was not identified.

oh COULD be, COULD be, got anything else? didn't think so liar
Nah, the liar is the one who idiotically posted ...
yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001
... but in your defense, if you wanna plead ignorance and not lying, I could believe that.

saying you think it could be wrong is not proof, it is only your assertion. fail
I know I'm gonna regret this because conservatives on this forum have proven to be the biggest welshers, buuuut ... what the hell .... I'll bet you that comment of yours I just quoted from your OP is wrong.

If I prove it, you have to use the avatar of my choosing for the remainder of this month. If I can't, I have to use the avatar of your choosing.

What'ya say...?

Here is what you guys cannot fathom, I am honest. If someone has better data, I will change the conclusion to fit the data. No need for a bet at all on that issue. I will bet however that I posted the data sources way back in this thread.

14 is the number used by the media like CNN, it is the number democrats are bragging about, it is the number I will use until shown wrong. Go get the better data, why can't you guys understand that?

That there are more living who don't identify their religion means there could be more Muslims killed whose religion was not identified.

oh COULD be, COULD be, got anything else? didn't think so liar
Nah, the liar is the one who idiotically posted ...
yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001
... but in your defense, if you wanna plead ignorance and not lying, I could believe that.

saying you think it could be wrong is not proof, it is only your assertion. fail
I know I'm gonna regret this because conservatives on this forum have proven to be the biggest welshers, buuuut ... what the hell .... I'll bet you that comment of yours I just quoted from your OP is wrong.

If I prove it, you have to use the avatar of my choosing for the remainder of this month. If I can't, I have to use the avatar of your choosing.

What'ya say...?

Here is what you guys cannot fathom, I am honest. If someone has better data, I will change the conclusion to fit the data. No need for a bet at all on that issue. I will bet however that I posted the data sources way back in this thread.

14 is the number used by the media like CNN, it is the number democrats are bragging about, it is the number I will use until shown wrong. Go get the better data, why can't you guys understand that?
Well I'm not gonna waste my time proving you're wrong for nothing. It's gonna cost ya.

You know I can prove you wrong, that's why you won't take the bet.

If I prove that statement wrong, I win. If you prove that statement right, you win.

Loser has to use the avatar of the winner's choosing for the remainder of the month....

Well I'm not gonna waste my time proving you're wrong for nothing. It's gonna cost ya.

If I prove that statement wrong, I win. If you prove that statement right, you win.

Loser has to use the avatar of the winner's choosing for the remainder of the month....

I just said I am open minded and willing to adjust, so just why in the hell would have to cost me for you to do your job?

I already searched for better numbers, if you can find them, go for it

I just said I am open minded and willing to adjust, so just why in the hell would have to cost me for you to do your job?

I already searched for better numbers, if you can find them, go for it
LOLOLOL

35982118.jpg

Folks, btw, I can only say that this is true whether you believe me or not, I did not get the idea from her. Unfortunately she beat me by a day

Muslim Soldiers Have Murdered as Many US Soldiers as the Enemy Have Killed Muslim Soldiers

Muslim Soldiers Have Murdered as Many US Soldiers as the Enemy Have Killed Muslim Soldiers
Kristinn Taylor Jul 30th, 2016 11:03 pm 101 Comments
How about all the Union soldiers killed by Southern soldiers during the Civil War? Have they made that up with Southerners serving in the volunteer military since then, or is the South's support puny as well compared to the damage they did between 1861-1865?

and LOL until you show it otherwise, you are still a liar. Yup I am not going to accept that bet, I simply cannot vouch for the accuracy of CNN and the democrats. I am not like jakey who accepted, then deleted his acceptance like the ratskunk lying weasel he is.

It's unbelievable that you want to be rewarded for simply backing your shit up with evidence, fucking unbeleivable

How about all the Union soldiers killed by Southern soldiers during the Civil War? Have they made that up with Southerners serving in the volunteer military since then, or is the South's support puny as well compared to the damage they did between 1861-1865?

WTF, u serious? are you actually saying that is the same as fragging?

and LOL until you show it otherwise, you are still a liar. Yup I am not going to accept that bet, I simply cannot vouch for the accuracy of CNN and the democrats. I am not like jakey who accepted, then deleted his acceptance like the ratskunk lying weasel he is.

It's unbelievable that you want to be rewarded for simply backing your shit up with evidence, fucking unbeleivable
Not as funny as watching you realize you know you're wrong. Almost as funny as how much you wanted to bet with JakeStarkey before; but now you're running away from my bet because you know you'll lose. :scared1:

Not as funny as watching you realize you know you're wrong. Almost as funny as how much you wanted to bet with JakeStarkey before; but now you're running away from my bet because you know you'll lose. :scared1:

I just said asshole, I will not make a bet based upon the accuracy of CNN, but I will make a bet that I posted the data source I had.

Now you are descending in trolling, you have nothing, no evidence whatsoever, and like the child progressive you are, all you have now is taunting and screeching

I just said asshole, I will not make a bet based upon the accuracy of CNN, but I will make a bet that I posted the data source I had.

Now you are descending in trolling, you have nothing, no evidence whatsoever, and like the child progressive you are, all you have now is taunting and screeching
Tell ya what .... take the bet and I won't even mention CNN.....

You fucking bigot.

2 Muslim servicemen went whacko and you need to shred the records and patriotism of every Muslim who served this country. Fuck. You.

you fucking asshole, I am shredding the assinine democrat notion that american muslims have sacrificed just like the rest of us in the war on terror, t

And what have you 'sacrificed'?

I mean other than your balls and your integrity?

You are a religious bigot.

And I presume a Trump supporter.

retarded liberal child, I told you I accept the 14 number could be wrong since I am open minded, but until shown it is wrong then that is what I am using. If you don't want to correct it, I don't give a fuck, but I am not rewarding you for doing what you are supposed to do in the first place, that is back up your assertions with evidence.

as of right now you have nothing asswipe, that makes you a liar, sadly too typical for the left.

You fucking bigot.

2 Muslim servicemen went whacko and you need to shred the records and patriotism of every Muslim who served this country. Fuck. You.

you fucking asshole, I am shredding the assinine democrat notion that american muslims have sacrificed just like the rest of us in the war on terror, t

And what have you 'sacrificed'?

I mean other than your balls and your integrity?

You are a religious bigot.

And I presume a Trump supporter.

us in the plural, I make no claims personally. the comment was about the muslim community at large in the US

retarded liberal child, I told you I accept the 14 number could be wrong since I am open minded, but until shown it is wrong then that is what I am using. If you don't want to correct it, I don't give a fuck, but I am not rewarding you for doing what you are supposed to do in the first place, that is back up your assertions with evidence.

as of right now you have nothing asswipe, that makes you a liar, sadly too typical for the left.
LOLOL

Look at how testy the rightard gets when they know they've been called on their bullshit. Your statement was wrong. It's for you to prove it's right. If you want me to show you your mistake, it's gonna cost you.

Of course, if you truly believed you were right, you would simply take the bet and give me an avatar to use if I failed to show you you're wrong.

LOLOL

Look at how testy the rightard gets when they know they've been called on their bullshit. Your statement was wrong. It's for you to prove it's right. If you want me to show you your mistake, it's gonna cost you.

Of course, if you truly believed you were right, you would simply take the bet and give me an avatar to use if I failed to show you you're wrong.

I have not been called, you have supplied exactly 0 evidence for your claim that I am wrong. I believe I have used the data supplied by CNN, and I saw it in two other sources. Since I searched and found nothing else I believe I have the best data available. That is what I know, not what I believe you moron. I am simply not betting that CNN and the democrats are infallible, I need first hand source pentagon data which is likely not available, and even if I did it probably would not be conclusive.

Look how childish the assinine liberal gets when asked to supply some evidence, truly astonishing at how they screech and avoid getting real.

You would rather sit here and do this crap than simply retrieving the data that you are sure exists. What a fuckclown you are

LOLOL

I have not been called, you have supplied exactly 0 evidence for your claim that I am wrong. I believe I have used the data supplied by CNN, and I saw it in two other sources. Since I searched and found nothing else I believe I have the best data available. That is what I know, not what I believe you moron. I am simply not betting that CNN and the democrats are infallible, I need first hand source pentagon data which is likely not available, and even if I did it probably would not be conclusive.

Look how childish the assinine liberal gets when asked to supply some evidence, truly astonishing at how they screech and avoid getting real.

You would rather sit here and do this crap than simply retrieving the data that you are sure exists. What a fuckclown you are
If you knew you were right, you would take the bet. :mm:

I took the bet? yeah right on liar, It is simply astonishing at how puerile, trolling, and dishonest you liberals get when asked to back your claims with evidence.

It's so simple, get the data, how hard is that?

I stand corrected, all liberals have a personality disorder

I took the bet? yeah right on liar, It is simply astonishing at how puerile, trolling, and dishonest you liberals get when asked to back your claims with evidence.
I see reading for comprehension is an issue for you. That certainly explains your glaringly wrong OP.

I did not say you took the bet. What on Earth did I say that you thought I said that??

I said, if you knew you were right, you would take the bet.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back