🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

[

I agree, you are asinine, but I want your data and not your conclusions as I know they are sure to be insipid liberal drivel

the data stands all by itself, and that is what drives you people nuts

Your data is useless. It doesn't prove anything meaningful...
Even funnier -- he didn't even read it correctly. :ack-1:

the democrats and Khan first made this the issue based on religion, not me. Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?
No, That has to do with one crazy person who flipped out.

the war on terror began when 20 muslims rammed aircraft into 3 US buildings in the name of Islam, that is well known history, are you trying to revise that?
The war on terror is not a war on Islam.

where did I say the war on terror was a war on islam? let's see if you put your big boy pants on
You said, "Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?"

That would be you making this war about religion and not about terrorists.

The terrorists, not me, made this about religion, that was loud and clear, just how in the sam fuck could anybody deny that?
Who cares what the terrorists make of this?? They're vastly outnumbered and desperate and need to make this a holy war in order to inspire people to join their cause. Morons like you fall for that. Morons like Crazy Donald fall for that. That's why electing Crazy Donald would be crazy as he would actually feed them recruits.

That's why folks who know what they're doing are crystal clear that this is a war on terrorism and not a war on Islam. Sadly for you, you're too blinded by your hatred and bigotry to comprehend that; just as you are too blind to spot the gaping head wound in your OP.

YOU cared asshole, you cared about making this war about religion and not terrorists, The terrorists say it is about religion so I will go that with rather than your brainless blather.

No, That has to do with one crazy person who flipped out.

The war on terror is not a war on Islam.

where did I say the war on terror was a war on islam? let's see if you put your big boy pants on
You said, "Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?"

The terrorists, not me, made this about religion, that was loud and clear, just how in the sam fuck could anybody deny that?
Who cares what the terrorists make of this?? They're vastly outnumbered and desperate and need to make this a holy war in order to inspire people to join their cause. Morons like you fall for that. Morons like Crazy Donald fall for that. That's why electing Crazy Donald would be crazy as he would actually feed them recruits.

That's why folks who know what they're doing are crystal clear that this is a war on terrorism and not a war on Islam. Sadly for you, you're too blinded by your hatred and bigotry to comprehend that; just as you are too blind to spot the gaping head wound in your OP.

YOU cared asshole, you cared about making this war about religion and not terrorists, The terrorists say it is about religion so I will go that with rather than your blather.
Of course you will go with what the terrorists say. You really are that stupid. But then, you are a conservative; which goes hand in hand with stupid.

Case in point, your OP.... Let's see if you can figure out your own ignorance, since that's the best way for you to learn........

You idiotically claimed ....

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

... based on there being 15 servicemen killed by 2 Muslims, compared to 14 Muslim servicemen who died while in the service.

Now here comes the tricky part, so pay close attention ....

How the fuck did you arrive at 15 servicemen killed by 2 Muslims? Are you really this fucked in the head that you can't even count without taking your shoes off?

but you said the data was meaningless, so you can't use it either. logic sucks eh?

it's not meaningless if I can show how stupid it is...

ah ah ahh... OMG ok, you need some sleep, you just said IF you can show that data is stupid (???LOL how the fuck does one show data is stupid?) then it is NOT meaningless.

care to correct yourself?

but you said the data was meaningless, so you can't use it either. logic sucks eh?

it's not meaningless if I can show how stupid it is...

ah ah ahh... OMG ok, you need some sleep, you just said IF you can show that data is stupid (???LOL how the fuck does one show data is stupid?) then it is NOT meaningless.

It's not the data that's stupid -- it's the OP who doesn't understand the data and is bastardizing it to fit his bigoted agenda which is.

YOU cared asshole, you cared about making this war about religion and not terrorists, The terrorists say it is about religion so I will go that with rather than your blather.
Of course you will go with what the terrorists say. You really are that stupid. But then, you are a conservative; which goes hand in hand with stupid.

Case in point, your OP.... Let's see if you can figure out your own ignorance, since that's the best way for you to learn........

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

... based on there being 15 servicemen killed by 2 Muslims, compared to 14 Muslim servicemen who died while in the service.

How the fuck did you arrive at 15 servicemen killed by 2 Muslims? Are you really this fucked in the head that you can't even count without taking your shoes off?

ah, 13+2 = 15, I posted the fragging link after the OP

here are the other 2 Fragging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On March 23, 2003, in Kuwait, Sergeant Hasan Karim Akbar cut power to his base, threw four hand grenades into three tents where fellow members of the 101st Airborne Division were sleeping, and opened fire with his rifle when the personnel ran to take cover; Army Captain Christopher S. Seifert and Air Force Major Gregory L. Stone were killed, and fourteen other soldiers were wounded by shrapnel. Akbar was tried by court martial at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, in 2005. On 21 April 2005 Akbar was found guilty of two counts of premeditated murder and three counts of attempted premeditated murder and was sentenced to death on 28 April.[31][32

You're an idiot. It's like trying to debate with a five-year-old that has ADD...

from your perspective I can see that, but I can assure you that it is not possible for the data to be both 'stupid' and 'not meaningless' at the same time in this context, get some sleep liberal, I'm sure you have a big day of protests ahead tomorrow

On March 23, 2003, in Kuwait, Sergeant Hasan Karim Akbar cut power to his base, threw four hand grenades into three tents where fellow members of the 101st Airborne Division were sleeping, and opened fire with his rifle when the personnel ran to take cover; Army Captain Christopher S. Seifert and Air Force Major Gregory L. Stone were killed, and fourteen other soldiers were wounded by shrapnel. Akbar was tried by court martial at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, in 2005. On 21 April 2005 Akbar was found guilty of two counts of premeditated murder and three counts of attempted premeditated murder and was sentenced to death on 28 April.[31][32
Wow!

You really are a slow learner, ain'tcha, rightard?

Let's try this a second time since you flunked the first time ....

To arrive at 15, you add 13 + 2 .... but how do you arrive at the 13 figure?? Are you really this brain dead to not understand what you read? Hell, I've given you every clue imaginable and you still can't figure it out.

giphy.gif

... but that's ok, after all, you are a lowly conservative. :thup:

now, are you actually saying that those thousands of terrorsists are incorrect in that their war on us is about religion? are you saying their own stated reason for war is somehow 'wrong'? I just want to be clear

now, are you actually saying that those thousands of terrorsists are incorrect in that their war on us is about religion? are you saying their own stated reason for war is somehow 'wrong'? I just want to be clear
I'm saying they are using it as a propaganda tool and morons fall for it. Those with a clear head know this is a war on terrorism, not a war on Islam; and they remain steadfast in this belief to not feed into the propaganda.

Wow!

To arrive at 15, you add 13 + 2 .... but how do you arrive at the 13 figure?? Are you really this brain dead to not understand what you read? Hell, I've given you every clue imaginable and you still can't figure it out.

giphy.gif

how do I arrive at 13? I can read

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On November 5, 2009, a mass shooting took place at Fort Hood, near Killeen, Texas.[1] Nidal Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others

you sir are one fucking dumb son of a bitch

I'm saying they are using it as a propaganda tool and morons fall for it. Those with a clear head know this is a war on terrorism, not a war on Islam; and they remain steadfast in this belief to not feed into the propaganda.

LOL, ISIS and Al Quaeda are not fighting for reasons of their religion, so sayeth you

WOW

this is too good, I have to hear about how islamic terrorists like ISIS are not fighting for their religion, I am going to bed but please do come back tomorrow night

Wow!

giphy.gif

how do I arrive at 13? I can read

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On November 5, 2009, a mass shooting took place at Fort Hood, near Killeen, Texas.[1] Nidal Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others

you sir are one fucking dumb son of a bitch
You may think I'm a dumb fucking son of a bitch, but then coming from the moron who started this thread about there being more servicemen killed by Muslim servicemen than there have been Muslim servicemen killed in service, I take that with the grain of salt from whence it comes.

Ok, let's do a quick review....

You flunked the first lesson .... you now flunked the second lesson. So it appears trying to help you learn from your own mistakes is just not going to work. You simply lack the required acumen.

So let's try a third time .... from your link, the part you didn't quote just now ....

The incident, which lasted about 10 minutes,[42] resulted in 13 killed—12 soldiers and one civilian; 11 died at the scene, and two died later in a hospital; and 30 people wounded.[43][44]

In my Liberal kindness, I even highlighted the salient portion of the text so that even a fucking imbecile conservative like you should be able to figure this out....

In review, you said [15] "Muslims in the US Army have killed" ... "their fellow US servicemen".

I count 14 (which would not be more than the number of Muslim servicemen killed during service, as you idiotically claimed in your moronic OP). 2 by the hands of Hasan Akbar plus 12 by the Nidal Hasan.

So barring a mental disease which blocks your reading comprehenion, again ..... how the fuck did you arrive at 15?

Here, your ride is here....

KBOxw.jpg

LOL, ISIS and Al Quaeda are not fighting for reasons of their religion, so sayeth you

WOW
Coming from the idiot who started a thread based on 15 servicemen killed when his own links showed it was actually 14, you are hardly in a position to pretend like you know what this war is actually about.

Last edited:
You may think I'm a dumb fucking son of a bitch, but then coming from the moron who started this thread about there being more servicemen killed by Muslim servicemen than there have been Muslim servicemen killed in service, I take that with the grain of salt from whence it comes.

Ok, let's do a quick review....

You flunked the first lesson .... you now flunked the second lesson. So it appears trying to help you learn from your own mistakes is just not going to work. You simply lack the required acumen.

So let's try a third time .... from your link, the part you didn't quote just now ....

The incident, which lasted about 10 minutes,[42] resulted in 13 killed—12 soldiers and one civilian; 11 died at the scene, and two died later in a hospital; and 30 people wounded.[43][44]

In my Liberal kindness, I even highlighted the salient portion of the text so that even a fucking imbecile conservative like you should be able to figure this out....

In review, you said [15] "Muslims in the US Army have killed" ... "their fellow US servicemen".

I count 14 (which would not be more than the number of Muslim servicemen killed during service, as you idiotically claimed in your moronic OP). 2 by the hands of Hasan Akbar plus 12 by the Nidal Hasan.

So barring a mental disease which blocks your reading comprehenion, again ..... how the fuck did you arrive at 15?

Here, your ride is here....

KBOxw.jpg

I about snorted my morning coffee laughing looking at this, too good not to respond now.

That's it? that's what you had? LOL, you actually think that changes anything? that I may have had to change the words 'more than' to 'as many as', that is pathetic and desperate, I almost feel sorry for you

Well I could debate that the killing of DoD civilians in the line of duty right next to Active Duty is pretty much a semantic non issue, but I don't need to because the guy in question was a US serviceman, he was a retired warrant officer working as a civilian nurse helping soldiers while killed by a muslim. Here is a picture from Chief Warrant Officer Michael Grant Cahill's (Ret.) funeral, full military honors. Still want to argue he wasn't a 'serviceman'?

funeral1.jpg

you lost again dumbass, but here is a consolation for all that liberal effort, I will modify the OP just for you

In the war on terror since 2001, US Muslims, which are 1% of the US population, have sacrificed 14 on the battlefield out of about 6700 total US military dead, or about 0.2 percent of all the military war dead. In that same time, US Muslim servicemen have also intentionally killed 15 of their fellow US servicemen. One of those 15 was a retired chief warrant officer serving as a civilian nurse at Fort Hood, Michael Cahill. He was posthumously awarded the Army Heroism medal for his action at Fort Hood, he charged the Muslim killer with a chair in an attempt to stop him before he was shot dead.

there we go, all fixed for ya, jackass

Last edited:

Forum List

Back