Status On Trump's Border Wall

More than 300 miles already built

Any word on when the moat with alligators, crocodiles, sharks, leeches, and piranha goes in?
Add ramps and it would be impenetrable.
1605133007864.png

Last edited:

Any word on when the moat with alligators, crocodiles, sharks, leeches, and piranha goes in?
No but i heard that the Joe Biden team is going to install barbed wire, machine gun posts and have attack dogs on the inside to prevent the progs from leaving when they realize how fucked the US is going to be, like Cuba and Venezuela...

No but i heard that the Joe Biden team is going to install barbed wire, machine gun posts and have attack dogs on the inside to prevent the progs from leaving when they realize how fucked the US is going to be, like Cuba and Venezuela...
Several things are looking good forr conservatives. Alaska just announced that Republican Senator Dan Sullivan has just been reelected, one hundred thousand false
Votes have gone from Michigan in the past hour, all Biden losses, and it appears corrected issues in voting are turning up in favor of President Trump. One report says the corrections put Trump into the Oval Office once again.

Sadly, I heard that former VPOTUS Biden is experiencing some kind of health issue, a little dizziness or something.

Prayers up for the U S OF A. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

And thanks, Veterans, for your wonderful service to America. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Strong border control is a great security feature for our country.
Right, but sadly your border protection is only as good as the will of your leadership. We could have the Great Wall of China but if Democrats want to leave the gates open and allow whoever or whatever to come through, it won't make much difference.

We can't do that. If they bite an illegal alien, the Democrats will make him a citizen and give him free medical care.

The goal is nothing left to make a citizen.

Deterrence by consequences.

Forum List

Back