Stealing

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I guess the most amazing thing about Hillary Clinton is shes to CONFUSED to be guilty of a crime according to the FBI but at the same time seems to know more about running a multi level theft'fraud project of anybody alive. Even dead hoodlums like Capone and Gotti would blush.

"The private email server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state was paid for by taxpayer money set aside as aid for former presidents. An investigation found the Former Presidents Act was used to fund the Clinton Foundation and business associates."

Note: HER PRIVATE SERVER was paid for by money strictly intended for former presidents. Legally she had NO right to that money. She has never been president and as such should never have touch that money. Here is what the money is for.
"Passed in 1958, the same year former President Harry Truman had to sell the family farm to avoid “practically” being on relief, the Act was intended to “maintain the dignity” of former presidents."

Then we have the problem of what "Bubba" Clinton has cost us in WELFARE since he left office.
"Flash forward to 2016, and an investigation carried out by Politico revealed the act is abused by Bill Clinton, who since 2001 has requested more than $16 million under the Act, more than any other living former president."

More then 16 million in welfare for a man already drawing FOUR retirement funds.
1, Arkansas attorney general retirement.
2, Arkansas Governor retirement.
3, Presidential retirement.
4, Social security.

And he still needs 16 million PLUS?
"IT equipment including servers housed at the Clinton Foundation were purchased with funds from the Act, despite the Clintons becoming multimillionaire members of the ‘1 percent’ through book deals, speeches and consultancies following Bill’s time as president."

We are NOT supposed to be paying for his foundation folks. And Obama has his own as well so expect it to truly explode. Democrats b#tching about welfare to the wealthy while these these welfare sucking parasites are drawing millions yearly. PAYING into their charities with TAX MONEY.

And world liberals are ALL sucking the tit of their citizens dry. And Huma, Hillary's lesbian lover is cleaning up as well. The feds need to go after THAT woman, she is the key to bringing them all down. Every scuzzy thing the Clintons are in so is she.

"Bill Clinton and Tony Blair both worked as paid advisors for Teneo, along with Hillary Clinton’s longtime aide and confidante Huma Abedin, who worked as a consultant while serving as a top advisor to the secretary of state."

The only good news to come out of this news story was just how dirty and nasty are the Clintons in real life terms?

"When Clinton made a request for a bed bug removal service the GSA asked, “Is there currently a bed bug issue...or is the request for some type of on-going maintenance services?” The answer was disappointingly not released under the Act."
US taxpayers funded Clinton’s private email servers through ‘Former Presidents Act’

Fury

Alternatively, I posit that the most amazing thing about Hillary Clinton may be that the republican party allegedly has soooooooooooooo very much to work with, and yet cannot seem to put her away or convict her of anything. At all.

Furry.

• Banned
Alternatively, I posit that the most amazing thing about Hillary Clinton may be that the republican party allegedly has soooooooooooooo very much to work with, and yet cannot seem to put her away or convict her of anything. At all.

Furry.
The greatest grand jury votes November 8th. I say they WILL CONVICT.

Furry.
The greatest grand jury votes November 8th. I say they WILL CONVICT.

Uh huh. Perhaps. Shame americans don't deserve deserving candidates. But I reckon as long as people are conviced they "won".

Forum List

Back