Steel Cage Death Match: Trump's Pen n Phone vs. democrat Subpoenas

Steel Cage Death Match: Trump's Pen n Phone vs. democrat Subpoenas. Who wins?

• Trump

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • the democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • America loses

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If, Allah forbid, the democrat Party gains the House and Pelosi is Speaker, MadMax get Finance and Creepy Pedo Schiff gets Intelligence (I made a funny) how will the next 2 years go with Trump passing hundreds of EO and democrats circle jerking over how they're going to Impeach Trump?

Thread involves democrats so unlimited voting choices allowed

It would be an entertaining matchup. Watching the sanctimonious dems have convolutions complaining about Trump’s EOs would be funny, but we need sustainable change. I voted bad for the country.

I don't care that Mueller found no evidence of collusion, we're going to keep looking until we find it! Hey, why is there a little kid under my desk? -- Schiff

These banks won't know what hit them! They're going to put me up in the life of luxury just like someone who actually produces for the good of consumers -- MadMax

I think we should paint Congress with tacos to welcome the immigrants who worked so hard to built this county from Honduras and the planet Mars -- Pelosi

They all look alike and its still my turn!-- HRC

Dems are setting themselves up for a Red Tidal Wave in 2020. They better hope they don't win the House in 2018.

Trump wins, for no better reason than he doesn't take any shit off of anyone...The cranks aren't going to get rid of him.

Forum List

Back