Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

It wouldn't be allowed in a court of law. The 1/6 committee was gathering info.
The issue was never about whether the event happened.

I’m trying to impugn what Hutchinson said, Trump cultists want to make her testimony on this one event out to be a lie.

The rest of her testimony was far more damaging. Specifically the documented fact that Trump wanted the magnetometers removed to allow armed MAGArats into the rally.

As far as this goes she was relating a story she says she was told.

All we ever got was denial that the EVENT happened (at least on the exact manner as described) NOT that the story was not told to her by Ornato in the presence of Engles

It can not be documented. It comes down to who you believe. I choose not to believe a pathological liar who wanted to go to the Capital to be with his mob and has lied about everything all the time.

That's your own weakness.
No one else's

If you were the driver and someone grabbed your steeringwheel, tried to choke you as your doing your job, you would be pissed. You would be the one telling the truth.
You also confused yourself.

It appear it was Ornato that made up the lie. Not the driver.

See? These are two different people..

Yes, the OP is a lie. The tweeter is a liar who likes to fool Trump cultists or is too stupid to understand what happened, here.

I’m trying to impugn what Hutchinson said, Trump cultists want to make her testimony on this one event out to be a lie.

The rest of her testimony was far more damaging. Specifically the documented fact that Trump wanted the magnetometers removed to allow armed MAGArats into the rally.

All we ever got was denial that the EVENT happened (at least on the exact manner as described) NOT that the story was not told to her by Ornato in the presence of Engles

they are professional lairs.

People lied to her- she repeated the lies under oath.
This just in - that does not make her testimony factual.

That's weird, liar.

Yeah, how bad of me to believe that a guy who was charged and found liable for rape, who scammed college kids, who looted a charity, who regularly stiffed sub-contractors and many of his loyal employees, who stole state secrets and tried to hide it...et etc ...

A guy like that would be guilty of wrestling with his Secret Service agents. Seems far-fetched, no?
Found liable for rape, from whom? I hope it wasn't a partisan judge.....Biden stole state secrets and had them much much longer than Trump did and in a much more unsecure spot....funny how you never mention that.

Do you understand why it is a current story?
Yes. The Neo-GOP has to run interference for Big Daddy, Honest Don, and rehashing old shit that has nothing to do with the criminal charges against the Benedict is the best way to get the base ever more poutraged. The Patron Demon of Retribution wants very much to vilify Ms. Hutchinson as well, so the Trump House Members involved will receive Benedict Brownie Points for their efforts as well.

So what? He can request to go anywhere he wants.
you are correct. The job of the secret service is to protect the president. There is no way they would take him into a violent riot. There is no disputing Trump got angry when the secret service refused his request. But whether that really matters for anything is kinda moot.

Yes. The Neo-GOP has to run interference for Big Daddy, Honest Don, and rehashing old shit that has nothing to do with the criminal charges against the Benedict is the best way to get the base ever more poutraged. The Patron Demon of Retribution wants very much to vilify Ms. Hutchinson as well, so the Trump House Members involved will receive Benedict Brownie Points for their efforts as well.

So, you don't know
Just say that.

When did he say that....?

All of the conversations with Meadows regarding the election being stolen, the request from all the President's Men asking for pardons, the first hand testimony from the rally regarding Trump's knowledge of his fans having guns and other weapons, that could not make it in to the rally space, etc etc....just off the top of my head, and from memory only....there are more, but I would have to go back to her testimony.

Go back, thanks

Forum List

Back