Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

LOL This is how NBC reported it "House Republicans release report seeking to undermine Jan. 6 Committee and star witness"

How dare they release the actual transcript so that people can see what was actually said!

Are you paying attention Lefties?

They're lying to you - about everything - all the fucking time.

NBC "News" - just another purveyor of the real "DISINFORMATION".

How dare they release the actual transcript so that people can see what was actually said!

Citing the transcripts, Republicans said they also found it peculiar the Secret Service agent driving Trump's SUV was not questioned by the Jan. 6 panel about Hutchinson's testimony until the agent's attorney broached the subject.

Because they knew he would completely contradict their "star" witness

Do you ever truly hear yourself?

You sound like a petulant child.

New facts are brought to light, but rather than discuss them, you go on a meaningless brain damaged rant about "TRUMP!!!!!".

It would be hilarious, if it weren't for the fact that you also vote.

They are not new
Many of us described the game that they were playing in the infomercial at the time

Last edited:
Do you ever truly hear yourself?

You sound like a petulant child.

New facts are brought to light, but rather than discuss them, you go on a meaningless brain damaged rant about "TRUMP!!!!!".

It would be hilarious, if it weren't for the fact that you also vote.
Actually, retard...this is old news. The news that the orange loser demanded to be taken to the rabble riot and not back to the WH was already released...way back in June 2022.

Speaking before the House committee investigating the attack, Ms. Hutchinson said she had been told by Anthony M. Ornato, a deputy White House chief of staff, that Mr. Trump tried to grab the wheel of his vehicle when he was told he could not go to the Capitol to join his supporters. Ms. Hutchinson also said Mr. Ornato told her the president “lunged” at his lead Secret Service agent, Robert Engel.

Ms. Hutchinson made clear in her public testimony that she did not have direct knowledge of the incident, but that Mr. Ornato recounted it to her with Mr. Engel present in the room. It remains unclear what, if anything, the committee did to corroborate it.

Secret Service officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, disputed her account.

But the officials did say Mr. Engel, Mr. Ornato and the driver of the Suburban are prepared to confirm to the committee another damning finding from Ms. Hutchinson’s testimony: that Mr. Trump demanded his agents bring him to the Capitol so he could join his supporters, even after they emphasized the dangerous scene playing out there.

Also, old news... Hutchinson is on record that she had no direct knowledge but received it second-hand from the deputy WH chief of staff.

So, again...all old news. Not my fault that you idiots have the memory of a hamster.

So, back to my question... which would you rather have... your orange loser wanted to join the insurgency (the one you idiots claimed never happened) so badly that he was prepared to wrestle the wheel from the secret service agents or did he have no knowledge of it and was safely back at the WH unaware of the mess he had created?

Let's see if you can respond. I'll bet you will do what you retards usually do...ignore it and just keep repeating the same old idiotic stuff...but hey, surprise me. Go.

She perjured herself under oath. She's a liar! It's time for her to be prosecuted for lying to Congress.

"Her fake story that I tried to grab the steering wheel of the White House limousine in order to steer it to the Capitol Building is sick and fraudulent, very much like the Unselect Committee itself."
Donald J. Trump

Trump has been vindicated again!

I believe there is Video evidence of Trumps agitations at the time in the Black Tank.. That is a day that can live in infamy most likely.
My thoughts are if he and also his Cronies hadn't did and said what he and they said. Lying all they want, its exactly what they said
and of course, the courts will rule on what they did and spoke. Nuff is my thought. Sure there is Dis'd to realize.

Last edited:
She perjured herself under oath. She's a liar! It's time for her to be prosecuted for lying to Congress.

"Her fake story that I tried to grab the steering wheel of the White House limousine in order to steer it to the Capitol Building is sick and fraudulent, very much like the Unselect Committee itself."
Donald J. Trump

Why are you so obsessed with shit that doesn't fucking matter??? Stop wasting time with irrelevant bullshit.

I believe there is Video evidence of Trumps agitations at the time in the Black Tank.. That is a day that can live in infamy most likely.
My thoughts are if he and also his Cronies hadn't did and said what he and they said. Lying all they want, its exactly what they said
and of course the courts will rule on what they dis and spoke. Nuff is my thought.

WTF?

do you speak the english?

Donald J. Trump

You idiot, she testified to what Ornato told her. She wasn't there.

Donald J. Trump

So when can we expect perjury and obstruction of a governmental function charges?

Donald J. Trump

Of course she lied. This is common "I've been bought and compromised" stuff. Beat him on policies or you will lose. That's how democracy is supposed to work.

Why are you so obsessed with shit that doesn't fucking matter??? Stop wasting time with irrelevant bullshit.
It matters to me and that is all that matters. If it doesn't matter to you, don't read it. You are a very angry woman.

Forum List

Back