Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

She wasn't there. She testified to what Ornato told her. He resigned. You're really dumb.
So hear say is now considered "evidence"?

Did they ask Ornato to say the same under oath or was he unavailable to testify?

I may be dumb but I'm no fool. Pick up a history book some time, none of these tactics are new.

She was carefully coached to include the phrase 'something to the the effect of. . .' in all her testimony so nobody could get her for misquoting somebody. I'm pretty sure she was well paid in some way as well as promised immunity to testify what they told her to testify.

Didn't read the link, did ya? She made up phone calls between people that have never spoke to one another.

She perjured herself under oath. She's a liar! It's time for her to be prosecuted for lying to Congress.

"Her fake story that I tried to grab the steering wheel of the White House limousine in order to steer it to the Capitol Building is sick and fraudulent, very much like the Unselect Committee itself."
Donald J. Trump

Trump has been vindicated again!

Much ado about nothing.

Actually, retards... the story of the orange douchebag physically trying to wrestle the wheel to attend the rally helps make the case that Trump did not just incite the crowd and run away.

He wasn't leaving his supporters high and dry but was prevented from joining them.

But hey...have it your way. The story is a lie and the orange loser incited his mouth-breathing retards to attack Congress while he was safe at home watching it unfold on TV.

Gad, you idiots really suck at this.
Cool story, brah.
:rolleyes:

Hey Goldfish. She testified that is what she was told happened when they refused to take Benedict Donald to his riot at the Capitol.

Forum List

Back