Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

So hear say is now considered "evidence"?

Did they ask Ornato to say the same under oath or was he unavailable to testify?

I may be dumb but I'm no fool. Pick up a history book some time, none of these tactics are new.
Hearsay is quite enough 'evidence' to destroy a person's reputation, sue them, ruin them in the United States these days.

She perjured herself under oath. She's a liar! It's time for her to be prosecuted for lying to Congress.

"Her fake story that I tried to grab the steering wheel of the White House limousine in order to steer it to the Capitol Building is sick and fraudulent, very much like the Unselect Committee itself."
Donald J. Trump

Trump has been vindicated again!

Of course she's a liar she’s a democrat.

Didn't read the link, did ya? She made up phone calls between people that have never spoke to one another.

I read it before I posted today and I read it all when the fraudulent content of the J6 committee first came out. It was all based on hearsay whether real or manufactured. There is zero way to PROVE she didn't hear it so it was admitted as evidence by the J6 committee who demonstrated zero honor, ethics, integrity, honesty in the whole J6 hearings and the misleading programs they prepared for public consumption. But you can't get a person for perjury unless you can prove there is no way she could have overheard it or when she prefaces each 'memory' with ". . .something to the effect of. . ."

Did they ask Ornato to say the same under oath or was he unavailable to testify?

HERE THEY ARE: “Surprise Witness” Cassidy Hutchinson’s NINE Confirmed Lies from Her Debunked Congressional Testimony Against Trump​

Haha

"In explosive testimony to the House Select Jan. 6 Committee, Hutchinson said she had been told by White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato that then-President Donald Trump had lunged toward his Secret Service detail leader, Bobby Engel, inside a vehicle after Trump was informed he could not accompany a crowd....."

Which is the scam that we told you it was at the time. Ass wipe.

Hearsay is quite enough 'evidence' to destroy a person's reputation, sue them, ruin them in the United States these days.
It is now used as a weapon. Should have been laughed out of court.

Until those doing it pay a price for it....it will never stop.

Haha

"In explosive testimony to the House Select Jan. 6 Committee, Hutchinson said she had been told by White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato that then-President Donald Trump had lunged toward his Secret Service detail leader, Bobby Engel, inside a vehicle after Trump was informed he could not accompany a crowd....."

Ornato was not supported by the agents in the car. Hutchinson provided false testimony.

It is now used as a weapon. Should have been laughed out of court.

Until those doing it pay a price for it....it will never stop.
It won't stop unless the Patriots/conservatives/libertarians (little "L")/Republicans set aside their pet peeves, personal biases and prejudices, entrenched ideology, personal agendas and unify behind the one candidate who can and will do his best to fix the problem. And we have to give that person sufficient congressional support to keep the unethical destroyers suppressed.

Forum List

Back